Wed Update : 05/10/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhagi for the excellent update!😃

Oh man! this Puvi and Sudha totally selfish😕. They really want to keep TA to work so he does not get any better work than this😲. Enna oru selfish calculation. Puvi is showing that he is GW son by showing brotherly love based on calculation...Sigh...👎🏼

This mokkai Anand scenes strugging for f/n is getting so repetitive and annoying🤢... More than 4 mins for his aruvai.

Ewww... the tea scene reminded me of the explanation for herbal tea preparation of the Psycho for TA in the middle of the night! 😡😡 Disgusting.

Yov Keshav! asking TA to accept the job for Charu? Telling that your job has lot of scope for your dubakoor company?? 🤢 TA, can't you figure out the weird look this KP giving?? Enna oru mattamaana look.

TA keeps on telling his money problem to everyone and it is equivalent to begging... Sigh, he borrows money from a person and then to settle it, he borrows from another person.. Mr.K is totally degrading his character👎🏼. Pretty sure, he is going to get the money from both the Psycho's..😒

Tanuuu, special webcam episode for you! Will enjoy your nice thittus and comments!🤗
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Bhagi!!😃

Puvi and Sudha's dialogs are confusing...Sudha said if they wait more TA might get another good job...Puvi on this side said none will offer job for TA and his characters...what are they trying to say?😕

I like 1 sentence from Mr.Keshav🤢...which is "TA you are going to arrange our aka Keshav/Charu marriage"...psycho going to hell or not, this will happen for sure🤢.

What an effect...hi how are you aam😡...nalla velai TA didn't have any laptop or computers in his house...if he had one pei might video called him 24/7...imagine GW and psycho in video call?😲, GW might hugged the screen🤣.

Woohooo...suthu suthi i am the super lucky updater to get psycho's video calll with TA and KP too...after TA leaves i bet psycho will ask KP ennada did u do everything right😡...my update will be 20min delay as i need time to digest psycho's pervert dialogs🤢 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thank you baghi dear for the wonderful update...😃

Sudha was good when she supported T and T and as expected showed interest in bringing TA back to shop. I think the only character that is well defined and is still stable right from the begining is Sudha's one. 👏 She just screams away all her anger when something goes wrong against her and comes back to normal she goes to her normal stand. Out of anger all her words are poured out at all times. 😕 This has been shown right from the begining and this always seen in many. I somehow agree to her anger. She was far better in words than Puvi somehow. I though puvi would take time to bring in TA but the (atpresent) brainless TA 🤢 is going to join as a working partner in Keshav's company😡. Pavam TA does not know how hard this Keshav is working to make TA a partner to the shameless Psycho.🤢 The last thing i wanted was TA joining KP but sadly that is what is shown to irritate us more.😡 TA ku pudikum nu tea am...why masal vadai is not available there is it? If that was also given TA would have right away said okie to him pola.🤢...TA himself concluded that psycho will not accept and will not force am. What idea is he having then?😡 Doesnt he want the psycho to get lost with someone or does he want to hold hands in his cheek and always feel pity for her and feel more guilty and make us all more mad. I am really irritated at his character now. 😡

5 lakhs cheque on the spot handing over to TA. How did Psycho send money to KP so fast? Both losers along with TA are irritating us a lot and i m losing interest gradually...but still cannot keep away as already too much into the story..sigh...

It made me go crazy when unexperience TA was looking at the plans for KP's business and advising him and when the loser told provision stores are just a waste i was like its very far better than the job this loser is currently doing joining hands with Psycho and GW 😡🤢. I really hope TA goes and tells GW about this KP's love for Charu and atleast for a day this lady should cry.😡..Enga..only we are pulambufying and crying seeing the poor state of the show.

A and S nothing to say. Hope this Anand is never happy but they always show others happy than the leads. I hope Thulz object the new offer given by KP 😕. Lets see..

I think as usual pysho will talk before TA talks and talk about engagement and stuff and as usual put him in a situation so that he would not be able to talk about KP...Psycho is super master in not telling people talk..😡...and TA is going to agree once psycho says accept the job nu...

Yooovvv TA(gunthy's effect and I really wanted to use it today 😡)...u have guilty feeling for not marrying psycho even now, i am not against that, bcos from your POV she is a adakamana(aama u shd see the posture after u go🤢),panbana(aama she always wants only other girls husbd aka neeye thaan🤢) and azhagana(u shd peep inside her room once when she is in thalaviri kolam and in psychic disturbance🤢)...whatever...but at the same time u shd have some guilty feeling for making Thulz suffer, i agree u have but ur steps for making her happy are not working...pls leave GW and Psycho u will find the way...😡

Awww..Tanu...finally its u who s get the psycho converted rowdy posture...enjoyy!!!!

Thanks for the nice update!!  The series is on a slippery slope with pessimism and boredom permeating in all directions. 

PA/S - a complete shocker!! Helping T & TA in crunch time was not a caring and compassionate action, but a cold calculated malevolent succor. So $ 5k, is a business investment that PA/S have made to keep TA as a bonded labor in perpetuity to run the retail outlet….disgraceful.  PA/S trying to exploit T'n'TA's pathetic situation…does it mean, all the talk about T & S sisterhood bonding is 'acting', if so, PA/S are worse than GW many times over.

At-least GW makes no bones about her disposition [re: blinding hatred] towards T and is open in her intent and action.  But GW warning about PA/S's intention behind their helping nature has come true. When Thulz learns about S's real motives… she will be heart-broken as she felt PA/S as an important support system.

Turncoat list: A, Psycho, GW, J, PA/S….ongoing list. One common factor in this list is: TA. Really sad that TA is being exploited by people for their personal gains, worst part is that TA is not still aware of their double dealings.   

TA is back to his normal self…being a loose cannon and a dim wit. Just appalling to see TA sitting like dud as KP talks about his "pie in the sky" business venture.  Yet another round of merry-go-around TA exploitation game has started. Random person offering working partnership, advance of $5K etc.. that to in their second meeting…still TA doesn't get….arrrgh. Hope TA consults with T before he makes decision about signing pact with the devil.

Thanks TT fan  for the detailed and awe-striking update.. Boring epi.🥱 I don't know whether kesari is playing double game with charu itself. Last part was horrible when C said hai  to Namma hero...sigh.😡
Awww baghi...ur title is just super and u r right TA is always trapped thaan, be it GW, be it psycho, even KP trapped him...such a super hero 😡...

Rat a trap pannanum na u have to keep vadai in the trap...
IF TA has to be trapped psycho will use engagement ideas or offer job thru someone ...and Finally we all can sing in chorus "Vadai poche mathiri TA poitane nu" 🤢...when will TA realise this...only pagal kanavu thaan pola...😍
Tks Bhagi for the update... Part 2 and 3 not easy ones to do so...

Somehow, after initial apprehension, i want TA to accept this C/K job.. as it is high time this track progresses to its logical destination..a long-awaited one...and this is the first step to that, hopefully..or else C wud be the proverbial wolf and has been like the sword over TT's head waiting to strike... And hightime GW realises abt her chella praani's true colors...

Puvi's colors have been revealed now and it is time for the next...

Thanks TTFan for your super duper updates!!

I never expected that Puvi and Sudha would be this low.  They are forgetting that Tamil is family and he has done a lot to help them.  They are only focusing on how to punish Tamil and use him instead of appreciate and give respect to him.

What is this Mr. K. In a 15 minute episode TT who are the main characters in the serial get like 2-3 minutes!!  This is not fair.  Thendral now is filled with other tracks that do not connect with TT. 

I liked Tulasi today.  I want her to find out about pscyho and bazari plans.

Anand and Shymala scene was not important.

Kalyani and Mohan..???

Whoaa...KP gave Tamil a cheque alrady!  Tamil should not accept this money so fast.  He has to earn the money not receive it.  KP and Charu both give the most creepiest looks ever...

Final scene was scary with Charu...lol

Tanu good luck to you for tomorrow's update
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago

Thanks Bhaghi for an wonderful update...on this boring episode!

Nowadays Thendral is moving so slowly...especially after this psycho story started again...😡

Looks like after sometime in Thendral there will be only psychos surrounding T and T..😡

So TA is so very happy in the promo bcos of this 5 lakhs offered by Kesari...? hmmm Kodumai...

TA is a well educated person so why is he always falling in such traps built by people like  Dharman, Kesari etc.

Cant he get any other job ? Even Anandh has a job as police officer...Kanagu has his own business...but TA 😲 not even trying to find a good job...

Tulasi now knows that Kesari is Charus guy, so she should do something to stop TA from working with Kesari...  Hope tomorrow TA gives a "BIG" nose cut to Charu by praising Tulasi and talking about his love for Tulasi...(I am still being so positive what to do...still loving T and T 🤔)

Overall