Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

beti huyi though doctor..

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beti huyi though doctor..beta huwa though engineer.

do you remember this famous dialog of 3 idiots??

i am feeling sorry for nidhi.
she not interested in mbbs.i think she is liking for fashion designing.
what is wrong in fashion designing carrier??

why parents force children over there carrier choice?
nidhis father is very stupid to do this.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 100raj

beti huyi though doctor..beta huwa though engineer.

do you remember this famous dialog of 3 idiots??

i am feeling sorry for nidhi.
she not interested in mbbs.i think she is liking for fashion designing.
what is wrong in fashion designing carrier??

why parents force children over there carrier choice?
nidhis father is very stupid to do this.😡

nothing wrong in fashion designing as career😊!
and i think it was nidhi's mother's wish to see her daughter as doctor. nidhi's father says in one scene that had it been his wish he would have disregared it but not his wife's.😊
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

and i think it was nidhi's mother's wish to see her daughter as doctor. nidhi's father says in one scene that had it been his wish he would have disregared it but not his wife's.😊

but what about nidhis wish??
she is not interested in becoming doctor

is dead persons wish is more important than living persons wish??

forcing nidhi to do what she not enjoy is injustice.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

yep ,,,its right ,,,waise bhi nidhi's father doesn't seems to be that type of person
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

but what about nidhis wish??
she is not interested in becoming doctor

is dead persons wish is more important than living persons wish??

forcing nidhi to do what she not enjoy is injustice.

yeah it is injustice. but i think calling him stupid is little harsh😊!
and the dead person is his wife and even nidhi says now i cant even say anything to mom about this. shikayat bhi nahi kar sakti.
but yes injustice it is.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well nothing is wrong in fashion designing...but if u have catched the first episode then u must knew that it was not his father who wanted her to be a doctor but it was the desire of her swargvaasi mother...so that's y his dad was imposing this on her...and she is really talented...i mean if she can get overall 14 rank in india without studies then after becoming doctor she can do very much...and also we see today only in the pecap that she wants to handle every patient friendly like a friend not like a strict doctor which is really good...
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

well nothing is wrong in fashion designing...but if u have catched the first episode then u must knew that it was not his father who wanted her to be a doctor but it was the desire of her swargvaasi mother...so that's y his dad was imposing this on her...and she is really talented...i mean if she can get overall 14 rank in india without studies then after becoming doctor she can do very much...and also we see today only in the pecap that she wants to handle every patient friendly like a friend not like a strict doctor which is really good...

he is forcing nidhi to become doctor in the name of his wife.

who knows,if her mother was alive then mother herself would have supported nidhi to become fashion designer.

because for every mother ,childrens happiness is more important than anything else.

and her father not seeing his daughters  happiness.he just want his wifes wish is fulfilled.

sameera_ori thumbnail
I think caaling her father stupid is harsh...i knw its a bit imposing😕 bur as shown its her dead mother's wish and at times you have to live for others wishes😕...Nidhi herself agreed that she cant complain😊 and that she has to join coz her mother wanted her to be a doc😊...and in yesterday's episode before going to the hospital she proudly says😛...kal tak main ek maamuli ladki thi...pr aaj ek doctor hun...Dr..Nidhi Verma.😛😃..." this shows she respects the profession ansd somewhere she is proud too😛...but its just that she is scared😕...its not that she doesnt want to be a doc.but she is a carefree😛...naughty girl😛...and bieng a doc requires seriousness😊 and sense of responsibility.😛...she is scared that she might not be able to handle this job😕 in which someone's life is in your hands...she thinks she is not ready to take the responsibilities of a doc😕.(i knw wat it is to be a doc😛...my father is a doc😛...and it is scary wen i see patients trusting him with thier lives😕)...Nidhi is talented and can become a good doc..😃😳..Ashutosh😳 will recognise her abilities 😳and he will be a  catalyst in bringing out the sweet 😳and naughty yet responsible Dr. Nidhi out...😳
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

he is forcing nidhi to become doctor in the name of his wife.

who knows,if her mother was alive then mother herself would have supported nidhi to become fashion designer.

because for every mother ,childrens happiness is more important than anything else.

and her father not seeing his daughters  happiness.he just want his wifes wish is fulfilled.

well i don't think so...i mean for a father his daughter matters the most...i don't think he is doing all this in the fake name of her mother but i guess it was her mother's real desire...and i think he is fulfilling his wife's desire coz she is not with them...nidhi's mother must have thought something before chosing this profession for her...and ofcorse her parents must be sure that it is right decision for her...and her father knows that she have real talent in this feild...
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

I think caaling her father stupid is harsh...i knw its a bit imposing😕 bur as shown its her dead mother's wish and at times you have to live for others wishes😕...Nidhi herself agreed that she cant complain😊 and that she has to join coz her mother wanted her to be a doc😊...and in yesterday's episode before going to the hospital she proudly says😛...kal tak main ek maamuli ladki thi...pr aaj ek doctor hun...Dr..Nidhi Verma.😛😃..." this shows she respects the profession ansd somewhere she is proud too😛...but its just that she is scared😕...its not that she doesnt want to be a doc.but she is a carefree😛...naughty girl😛...and bieng a doc requires seriousness😊 and sense of responsibility.😛...she is scared that she might not be able to handle this job😕 in which someone's life is in your hands...she thinks she is not ready to take the responsibilities of a doc😕.(i knw wat it is to be a doc😛...my father is a doc😛...and it is scary wen i see patients trusting him with thier lives😕)...Nidhi is talented and can become a good doc..😃😳..Ashutosh😳 will recognise her abilities 😳and he will be a  catalyst in bringing out the sweet 😳and naughty yet responsible Dr. Nidhi out...😳

nidhi becoming good doctor or not is not important.

but simple question remains.why parents force there children to select particular profession.
most of time parents force children to chose between 2 professions.eightr become doctor  or engineer.

what is wrong in other careers??