beti huyi though doctor.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 100raj

he is forcing nidhi to become doctor in the name of his wife.

who knows,if her mother was alive then mother herself would have supported nidhi to become fashion designer.

because for every mother ,childrens happiness is more important than anything else.

and her father not seeing his daughters  happiness.he just want his wifes wish is fulfilled.

it is not that he doesnt want to his daughter happy. it is just that he is trying to fulfill his wife's wish. and mothers think more about child's happiness is not always true. Father's too can be understanding and loving.
and the point is mother is not alive. she may have supported. but right now she isn't there to support or change her wish.
i still say he is not right in doing what he is doing but i wont think of him as all bad and wrong.
and nidhi scored 14th rank in exam. how can she do that if she really hates the subjects. maybe she has an aptitude. sometimes parents can judge their kids better than the kids themselves😊!
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

it is not that he doesnt want to his daughter happy. it is just that he is trying to fulfill his wife's wish. and mothers think more about child's happiness is not always true. Father's too can be understanding and loving.
and the point is mother is not alive. she may have supported. but right now she isn't there to support or change her wish.
i still say he is not right in doing what he is doing but i wont think of him as all bad and wrong.
and nidhi scored 14th rank in exam. how can she do that if she really hates the subjects. maybe she has an aptitude. sometimes parents can judge their kids better than the kids themselves😊!

he clearly knows nidhi hates mbbs.not only father,other family members,her friend anji all know she hates mbbs.
despite this he is forcing her to become Doctor.
person should be allowed to do what he enjoys.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

nidhi becoming good doctor or not is not important.

but simple question remains.why parents force there children to select particular profession.
most of time parents force children to chose between 2 professions.eightr become doctor  or engineer.

what is wrong in other careers??
now this is the question that needs serious and deep answers. you asked about nidhi and her dad i could tell you.. but why parents force their kids to choose a particular profession well now that is one question that need lot of research and thinking.
maybe this is india where everything ends up at: is your job respectable. we dont have or believe in dignity of labour.
doctor is god and engineer earns money and marriage prospects looks brighter and all that old wives tales.
and one cant blame the parents for thinking that way. it is a cycle. theirs parents wanted them to join "government jobs".😊

hopefully parents will listen and understand and guide their kids rather than deciding destinations for them.

now this is the question that needs serious and deep answers. you asked about nidhi and her dad i could tell you.. but why parents force their kids to choose a particular profession well now that is one question that need lot of research and thinking.
maybe this is india where everything ends up at: is your job respectable. we dont have or believe in dignity of labour.
doctor is god and engineer earns money and marriage prospects looks brighter and all that old wives tales.
and one cant blame the parents for thinking that way. it is a cycle. theirs parents wanted them to join "government jobs".😊

hopefully parents will listen and understand and guide their kids rather than deciding destinations for them.

that is my point.
parents should understand what there children like and should allow to do that.

in nidhis case that is not happening.😲

he clearly knows nidhi hates mbbs.not only father,other family members,her friend anji all know she hates mbbs.
despite this he is forcing her to become Doctor.
person should be allowed to do what he enjoys.
offcourse a person should be allowed to do what he/she enjoys.. but if that person is a confused soul like nidhi she would need guidance. no she doesnt hate mbbs. she is just scared. but when she entered the hospital for the first time she took pride in being called Dr. Nidhi.
her situation is different than rest of the people whose career choice is decided by their parents😊!

offcourse a person should be allowed to do what he/she enjoys.. but if that person is a confused soul like nidhi she would need guidance. no she doesnt hate mbbs. she is just scared. but when she entered the hospital for the first time she took pride in being called Dr. Nidhi.
her situation is different than rest of the people whose career choice is decided by their parents😊!

but in 1st episode i think she said ,she likes fashion designing .then she should be allowed to become fashion designer.

cvs might have also shown mohnish behl also as famous fashion designer.
so basically i am not liking showing this forced mbbs point.why this point shown??just  ridiculous

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

but in 1st episode i think she said ,she likes fashion designing .then she should be allowed to become fashion designer.

cvs might have also shown mohnish behl also as famous fashion designer.
so basically i am not liking showing this forced mbbs point.why this point shown??just  ridiculous

no buddy!
first epi she cribs that anji gets to do what she likes and that she is not doing anything which would send her to Jail😆!
the forced mbbs is bcoz she will try her level best to get fired and He will do everything but fire her. thats how the story will go.(i guess🤔)
so i would say what the actors generally say:
script demanded it.😃

no buddy!
first epi she cribs that anji gets to do what she likes and that she is not doing anything which would send her to Jail😆!
the forced mbbs is bcoz she will try her level best to get fired and He will do everything but fire her. thats how the story will go.(i guess🤔)
so i would say what the actors generally say:
script demanded it.😃

then what will cvs say??😆

they say actors are our kutputhalis[puppets]😆

Coming to ur question :
There's nthng wrong in fashion desgining but Nidhi does not hate MBBS , she is scared of it ...and if we keep on running away frm the responsibilities we can never acheive anything ,Nidhi is now scared of taking up the responsibilities ,she just can't run away frm something jst b'coz she is scared and then when she has such wonderful aptitude...

In this case her father is guiding her ,nd she'll not regret this ,she'll defo overcome all her fears ,nd enjoy her profession
she is not very passionate abt fashion desgining she wants t do it , 'coz she feels thst she'll enjoy it it suits her naghtiness and all...it wud have been a different case if she was so passionate abt fshn desgining .Dreaming abt it the whole day
she jst wants to lead a jovial life nd it happens with many of us , if we are given a choice we always prefer something which is easy and fun loving...just b'coz it's easy!!!!Edited by worldofdreams - 12 years ago
Its her Mom's wish, She is dead now thats why her father is making her do it.