Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys i am new to this forum and i thought to start this topic. i like Nia who playes Maanvi is more beautiful than krystal who plays jeewika. Nia did amazing job in protraying Maanvi. and i think she should be with karan tracker. their jodi will rock. i like krystal but i think she should be with Abinav or kushal but Maanvi and viren should be together. they are made for each other
i dnt think maanvi is more beautifull dn jeevika👎🏼
karan and krystle looks awasome 2gether so manvi will look good wiv dat wired looking guy who is viran's brother😉
hey . my dad thinks the same as you i like manvi's dressing sense.. but i find jeevika more prettier she has a innocent face and the way she carries herself is really commendable :) plus karan and krystle have an amazing chemistry <3 and and plus the couples been decided from the beginning it's jeevika and viren and manvi and virat . the story is of two sisters so am pretty sure they will be married in the same house Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
well everyone has their own choice. bt i think i am more of manvi fan becuase she is bold beautiful and has great acting. she has shown her talent in kaali angini praeksha and beheinein but i love her in this show more. jeewika is pretty also but maanvi is better i think. karan and nia will look good together but if kryal and karan are together then fine but maanvi with that virat no way. sorry but virat is not good i want nia with someone else not virat
i don't like virat that much either i would prefer abhinav for manvi but the story and cvs want it to be manvi and virat as that's the script 
Originally posted by -Pooja-

i don't like virat that much either i would prefer abhinav for manvi but the story and cvs want it to be manvi and virat as that's the script 

neither i like virat nor abinav. i want someone better for manvi she is so beautiful she deserve someone better
then i would say you email the cvs about your concern to find a nice looking dude for manvi as well . but as of now we should be ok with the development :)
Originally posted by -Pooja-

then i would say you email the cvs about your concern to find a nice looking dude for manvi as well . but as of now we should be ok with the development :)

Lolzzz yaar i am not even that big of fan of the show.

my favorte shows till now are

1 bidaai
2 yrkkh
3 ipkknd

and spg is also good and pyek

ek hazron mein meri behna is not yeah in my list and if they show virat with manvi then no way it will be. i hope CV shows someone else lets jsut seee what happens
I like jeevika and viren as a pair
Does it really matter who's prettier? It's not like a competitive game.. "Oh the prettiest gets Karan Tacker!" LOL. They're both pretty. :)  And Krystle/Karan look good together! Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago