Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well yesterday's epi was not much interesting...m not good in giving updates bt still giving short update๐Ÿ˜†
-chorasya is very upset coz he is missing his childhood friend very much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

-mukundi lal is getting diwali bonus as well as the money of overtym he did,so he asked indu what do u want frm dis money..Indu is very happy(je baat) n says I'll tell yaa later what I want...
-police is searching for a thief who came to LPG for hiding(ohh m nt remebering his name,I guess he was Lakhan..not sure),bt police cud nt find him and awares ppl of LPG to be carefull..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-sonamall brings a box of gold jewels n showed them to Indu if sheez gonna purchase it(aath ana kaat k),at first she trys to console tat sheez not gonna look at those jewels bt when she sees them she desires to purchase the earings n thereby recalls mukundi's words tat heez getting bonus...sonamall says if u want to buy 'em u can send mukundi lal to the shop.๐Ÿ˜›
-chorasya comes to barber shop,where already the thief is getting his shave done..chorasya  is very upset,when barber asks him wts the matter,chorasya tells him every thing about his lost frnd,nd also says tat he dnt even knw hw he luks like,where he is...hearing this thief gets a plan n we all knw wt it cud be..(jai-veeru jodi dhan-tan-nan)
-finally thief comes to chorasya as his lost,bichda hua bachpan ka dost ...tadaaa.thief had witten jai in his hand n chorasya had written beeru(not veeru haan๐Ÿ˜†) in his hand,what a nishani...๐Ÿ˜‰.n there was a song too ye dosti hum nahi todenge๐Ÿ˜†.

precap I dint watched the complete bt at the end the thief was happy tat heez got such a wonderful place for hiding frm police n an idiot paan wala..on top of tat mukundi is getting huge sum of jewels..
sorry for the mistakes..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by spardha_angel - 12 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey spardha...thanks yaar...u gave nice update...:)
have-a-dream thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhu-

Hey spardha...thanks yaar...u gave nice update...:)

โ˜บ๏ธthanx madhu...๐Ÿ˜ƒn it was my pleasure again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx spardha! even i had missed dis episode & gosh d thief had entered ๐Ÿ˜ฒ now wat will happen โ“
have-a-dream thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIYANSH

Thanx spardha! even i had missed dis episode & gosh d thief had entered ๐Ÿ˜ฒ now wat will happen โ“

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒwelcum sweety,my pleasure!! hmm Lakhan ne apna kaam start kar diya..
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ooohhh he's started his work!!! gosh too bad ๐Ÿ˜ณ