Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Impulsive, childlike, delightful --Maanavi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

News
HOME  NEWS  Implusive, childlike, delightful Maanvi

Implusive, childlike, delightful Maanvi

0  LIKE  |     1  COMMENTS  | 

Meet Maanvi from STAR Plus' new primetime show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai who is loved for her child-like quality by her mature elder sister, Jeevika.

Happy-go lucky and forever getting in to trouble, Maanvi is very attached to her sister and will always protect her, as she did when the professor insulted Jeevika - Maanvi ruined his car.
"Whatever I do, I do it for my sister, Jeevika di," exclaims Maanvi explaining the special bond the sisters share. "After the death of our parents, she is the one who has been both mother and father to me. I look up to her and can live and die for her. I can do anything for her- try me," she challenges.

The title of the show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai explains the deep bond shared by the two sisters Jeevika and Maanvi. They simply can't do without each other. "That is true. I can't stand anything said or done against my sister and whoever does so will have to pay big time. But I have seen that whenever I try to help her, I end up making things worse."

Prasing her sister, she adds, "Jeevika di is a dutiful daughter while I am her opposite. She is subtle, softspoken, follows rules no matter what, is a bit conventional, sanskari and serious too. I look upto her and love her with all my heart."

Shooting in Rishikesh and Mussorie, Maanvi had a great time working with the whole unit. We celebrated birthdays, had parties post pack up and forged a strong bond while shooting. I love my look of Patiala salwar with a short kurti and puffed up sleeves till the elbow. Being a part of STAR Plus again post Kaali is a great opportunity for me," she ends.

Know more about the two sisters, watch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.news in
 | 
Wednesday, October 05, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2362/implusive-childlike-delightful-maanvi.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for Article :)))
einnieearchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks  for sharing the article
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love her orready! She has sketched the character so beautifully and neatly!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article  she is infact sweet