Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera "

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJflv-8iSg[/YOUTUBE]

Sharon comes looking for Swayam, to ask him to finish working on the presentation for Professor Malik .. and finds Swayam engrossed in some scrap book .. 

Sharon gets irritated that he isnt paying attention to what shez saying .. and snatches away the scissors from him .. and cuts herself in the process 

... and drops the scrapbook ... only to find that its full of .. HER pictures .. taken in thousand  stolen moments  ... 😲

She is shaken from within and too stunned to notice that her hand is bleeding profusely as "Phir Mohabbat " plays in the bacground .. its as if someone had yanked away the very GROUND from under her as tears well up from within her  
... Swayam runs to get her a bandage .. and returns to find Sharon standing in that same position... he  sits her down and bandages her hand .. Swayam is sooo lost that he doesnt notice that he has bandaged their hands together .. while tears roll down Sharon's eyes incessantly ... She is just STARING at Swayam's face ... just wondering .. 

ke koi kisise ITNA pyar .. KAISE kar sakta hai ?? 

The entire world dissapears as Sharon look into the depths of Swayam's eyes ... 

Searching for answers to the gush of all those unfamiliar feelings that she encountered at that moment ... questioning her very faith ...

Searching for HERSELF .. Within HIM ...

Its as if someone had let the floodgate of the emotions she has been holding back .. open ..

And  she cannot take it any longer .. its as if ... it  hurt her to see all that love in Swayam's eyes yet not being able to reciprocate cuz of her pride... she closes her eyes , letting her tears wash away the pain ... 😭 

On the other hand, as Swayam watches Sharon's soundless tears make their way down her face ... its as if some beast is ripping him from within ... he leans in forward ... intending to take away all her pain for himself ... to kisss it all away .. 

A gust of wind blows and the spell is broken ... Sharon's eyes fly open  to find Swaym THIS close to her face ... and she knows that if she stays there ANY longer ... she wont be able to stop herself from losing herself .. and giving into and drowning  in the ocean that is Swayam's love for her ,,, 

Sharon shakes his hand off and runs away screaming she hates him ... clearly not meaning a word of what she said ...as Swayam sits there ... watching the love of his life walking away from him ... YET again ... and this time he questions fate and destiny and the stars ,  wondering .. if theyll ever be able to be together ..

AND with that ... I can officially declare 6th october as the MOST MAGICAL SwaRon episode EVER ... !!! And the fact that Sneha didnt use any glycerine for that scene .. somehow made it even more perfect .. that is if its possible to improve on perfection !! Sneha Kapoor is just .. ahh what do I say man ?? And Shanatanu matches her PERFECTLY  👏

Dunno if it was the moment ..  or it was Swayam and Sharon... or Shantanu and Sneha ... ... par jo bhi thaa .. JAADU THAA  ... bas Jaadu thaa ...

Shantanu and Sneha are not actors ... cuz what they portrayed today .. .. one cannot defile that by calling it "Acting " .. 

I will end with an open question  for the haters... How can someone dislike Sharon  or SwaRon after this ???

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm...(still lost in swaron dreamland...)...
awww this seen was just so bloody beautiful...n i hav heard that those were real tears...not fake...awww...they r just so beautiful together...sharon-swayam truly rewritting fairytails
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey yeah, that's apparently the scene where Sneha refused to use glycerine! Haven't watched today's episode yet, but I hope this turns out as magical as it sounds when I do.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Also, I have to add, you've written it out so beautifully! I haven't watched the scene, but your piece is so evocative that I feel like I've watched it enough to have an imprint of it on my heart! 😳
Parvathi12 thumbnail
man...rafi...
i just dont hav words to describe this post...
u make the moment much more special with ur writing...n yes this perhaps is the best swaron moment till date ( hoping better scenes r yet to come)...
the pain in sharon's eyes today showed that she truly did love him...onli problem she cant see it yet...(maybe that whaat the mirrior is for)...after this scene...when they show sharon in her house...she is confused n angry...she then looks at the gifts by the secret admirer n smiles...but reaches out for onli one gift...which she apparently is aware swayam gave her...she reaches out onli for the mirror n not any other gift...
y doesnt she get it yet...thaat they r ment to be...( pulling my hair in frustration)...well rafi man , if u hav tym please write an os on these two...please...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

hmmm...(still lost in swaron dreamland...)...
awww this seen was just so bloody beautiful...n i hav heard that those were real tears...not fake...awww...they r just so beautiful together...sharon-swayam truly rewritting fairytails

Yes ... tahts the word ... BEAUTIFUL ... theyre just BEAUTIFUL together ❤️

This content was originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

man...rafi...
i just dont hav words to describe this post...
u make the moment much more special with ur writing...n yes this perhaps is the best swaron moment till date ( hoping better scenes r yet to come)...
the pain in sharon's eyes today showed that she truly did love him...onli problem she cant see it yet...(maybe that whaat the mirrior is for)...after this scene...when they show sharon in her house...she is confused n angry...she then looks at the gifts by the secret admirer n smiles...but reaches out for onli one gift...which she apparently is aware swayam gave her...she reaches out onli for the mirror n not any other gift...
y doesnt she get it yet...thaat they r ment to be...( pulling my hair in frustration)...well rafi man , if u hav tym please write an os on these two...please...

I think hum sab se zyada Sharon apne aap se naraaz hai ! 🥺 

This content was originally posted by: nandinidev

Hey yeah, that's apparently the scene where Sneha refused to use glycerine! Haven't watched today's episode yet, but I hope this turns out as magical as it sounds when I do. 

YES YES YES .. it was alll REAL !!!! 😳

This content was originally posted by: nandinidev

Also, I have to add, you've written it out so beautifully! I haven't watched the scene, but your piece is so evocative that I feel like I've watched it enough to have an imprint of it on my heart! 

Thank you very much ... but do watch it .. even if u hate SwaRon lol ... because .. I dont know .. I dont think after todays episode ANYONE can hate them ! 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
rafiii...u make me read this post over n over again...
firstly , ur writing is so damn good...u capture the true essence of swaron so beautifully in ur words...n nw the pics ...u had to do that dint u...
well man thanks for this post...its awsome...ur writing is awsome...
that is y u should write an os or ff or sumthing...( i know i might be irritating u ryt nw, sorry man,,,,just cant help it ^_^ )...
n hey did u get the pics from some vid online...if so pls tell me the link...i wanna watch it again
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
pehli baar sharon ko rote hue dekh rahi hu!!!!
i really need 2 watch dis epi!!
cudn watch it as lights off!😭
cmg bak 2 u rafi- OMG! ur post ACTUALLY MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WID SWARON! All the most, IT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WID SWAYAM!
i mean, just lyk Sharon even I'm wondering ki-
KOI KISI SE ITNA PYAAR KAISE KAR SAKTA HAIN???
awesomeprachi thumbnail
Rafiii! This write up is soo good! I loved it! "Searching for herself within him" - what a line, dude! Keep up the good work :D 

And yes, now I am a Swaron fan too! All thanks to today's Swaron scene which gave me goosebumps by its intensity! It was like Shantanu and Sneha weren't acting, like they were actually Swayam and Sharon! I love their acting! And i'm pretty sure Sneha is the best actor on the D3 sets! 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
man...just watched the scene all over again...n that last i hate...part just reminded me of sumthing...the hidden meaning ...its lyk sharon is speaking riddhima gupta language...the part where armaan n riddhima confess...she just goes lyk...i hate u armaan, i hate u...n today when sharon said those three words...it reminded me of this...
its not ust what she said but the way she said it...this is the second tym i am riminded of AR my these two, first being the pool scene when she says go to hell n he asks her for her adress...just lyk ammy n ridz's janno mein jao dialouge