Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera - Page 2

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

rafiii...u make me read this post over n over again...
firstly , ur writing is so damn good...u capture the true essence of swaron so beautifully in ur words...n nw the pics ...u had to do that dint u...
well man thanks for this post...its awsome...ur writing is awsome...
that is y u should write an os or ff or sumthing...( i know i might be irritating u ryt nw, sorry man,,,,just cant help it ^_^ )...
n hey did u get the pics from some vid online...if so pls tell me the link...i wanna watch it again

Awww thank you  πŸ€—
The thing is .. with SwaRon .. I Love them SOOO much .. An OS or FF doesnt seem enough .. I wanna make VMs πŸ€£ As for the pics . I downloaded the episode from desi**fo***s ... πŸ˜³ And no Jhalli !! U are NOT annoying me !! I love reading ur replies ! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woww man what an beautiful Post i Love ittt <3 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rafi...thanks for the vid thing...n yeah...VM's especially ur r awssome...
especially bhikri bkhri...that my fav 1...u make them look so beautiful...
the way that vm told their story was just too good...n yeah ofcaours bheete lamhe trailer...i am waiting for the whole thing...hope u make it =)
n its just that the way u write is so awsome...u make them more live...so if u write an os, it'll just be awsome...that it...;) 
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ur update was more interesting than actual scene!!!! πŸ˜†loved it!!! i mean enjoyed reading tis πŸ˜› 
hoon tho kriyaansh lover (like mad crazy etc etc) but SWARON is very cute for me!!!! love them tooo😳
loveeddd todays epi also!!! the best MAGICAL epi ever!! i mean URVASHI was damn damn goood!!!!! sneha di now is d best actor i mean the scene was soo intense that i almost locked my parents out lol...πŸ˜†
agar meri parents aise scenes deka na thn NO MORE D3!!! πŸ˜•
isiliye jab dono bahar baitke hawa kha rahe the meine darwaaza lock karli πŸ˜†
me badi paagal hoonn!! πŸ˜³
anywzzz goood1 dear πŸ‘
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ooohhh...nams...same here...
aaj sabh ko half day te aur papa bhi ta,,,,,,,n i locked the balcony door...by MISTAKE ( *evil grin*) for a whole of ten mins...hehehe
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sneha u look damm cuet,sweet n innocent in today's episode...love the way u cry...swaron scene was awesome. in ur word out of the world
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i never even had dreamt that i will like swaron but after today's epi i really liked them   

so the cvz really turned my mind

bravo 

Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AND with that ... I can officially declare 6th october as the MOST MAGICAL SwaRon episode EVER ... !!! And the fact that Sneha didnt use any glycerine for that scene .. somehow made it even more perfect .. that is if its possible to improve on perfection !! Sneha Kapoor is just .. ahh what do I say man ?? And Shanatanu matches her PERFECTLY  πŸ‘

Dunno if it was the moment ..  or it was Swayam and Sharon... or Shantanu and Sneha ... ... par jo bhi thaa .. JAADU THAA  ... bas Jaadu thaa ...

seriously it ws MAGICAL... πŸ₯±
this made me fall in luv wid
SWAYAM once again... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
n SHARON she ws darn cute actually really
PURE...
wen
SWARON got closer n closer my heart started beating  louder n louder... luv swayam man...
i mean cnt discribe it in wdrz how WOW/wonderful this scene was πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

n yeah 6th sept "
MOST MAGICAL SWARON EPI. EVER"...
i totally luved it⭐️
Edited by radzammy - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2day for the first thing I got lost in swaron. they were so perfect and they made the moment so magical. Sharon aka sneha hats off to her. she is an awesome humna being a good dancer and knw I cn say a rilliant actor. they are just magical
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had goosebumps when i was watching the scene, and I was so into it. Your post just took the scene to ANOTHER LEVEL! You conveyed those inplicit words explicitly and that was just, just beautiful. I loved the way you described each moment, each frame of today's scene. *Sigh* I think they've become my number 1 couple right now. Competing with AR - Almost as intense, passionate and romantic as them.

@Aparna - OMG I thought the same thing about the "I Hate You" part!! I was like, AR Confession Scene!! :O