Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
rafi baba kya karta ho tum tum sabko mujhboor karta ho apni posts ko pyar karna ko hahha i loved this it was sooo cute and definetely this was swaron's most magical moment!!!!!
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MAGICAL!!!😳
this word actually defines Swaron...they wer truly magical..
wat a wonderful scene it was...i wish we keep getting more magical swaron scenes...
and i agree..how can anyone hate swaron...
they jst make me fall in lov wid them all over again❤️😳
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
d way u had written d whole SwaRon scene..z just an "AWE"luvd it sooo very much..read it over n over again...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Thank you very much ... but do watch it .. even if u hate SwaRon lol ... because .. I dont know .. I dont think after todays episode ANYONE can hate them ! 

Are you kidding, I LOVE SwaRon! And I'm only a month old with this show...I guess I can sense why some people might not have taken to them initially, what with Sharon being given quite an aggressive and almost hostile tone as a character. But for me personally it's precisely that which makes SwaRon so beautiful. Because Sharon's possibly one of the most complex characters on the show, not to mention brilliantly portrayed so by Sneha; and to take someone like her and depict how love works beneath that hardened and hostile surface is a wonderful idea, for me. I also think Shantanu's a good actor too, which is why they both make it work really, really beautifully...touchwood.

And I did manage to catch yesterday's episode. Sigh. The scene was every bit as magical as you'd said, and honestly, I think made more magical because I read your post before I watched it. There were all these resonances as it went along, that added so much to my experience of it. Thank you, for that! It was the sort of scene I love, because I'm all for subtlety and wordless emotion. And that's what struck me most about it, that there were next to no words spoken, and there was no background music either, after the song ended. Just silence...and a silence so heavy with everything surging through her heart as well as his that words would have destroyed its beauty. It was in the intensity of that silence that the beauty of the entire scene lay, for me. Wow. 😍
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
gosh this is such an amzing post!! ❤️
i dont have any words for this yaar!!!
favourite Swaron scene from now!!😊
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rafi! beautifully written yaar! I really loved the scene! Finally a new song for this couple! <3
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*faints*

The scene was BEAUTIFUL..magical...beyond words...AMAZING...

Lovely presentation..:)
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Rafi u described it sooo BEAUTIFULLY...LUVD it😳
seriusly d scene was truly AMZING nd BEAUTIFUL😳...it was lyk thousand words were said in dat silence...how both felt for each other...mostly how Sharon was feeling...her confusion...her love which she jus cannot accept she is feeling for Swaym...it was a MINDBLOWING scene😍
cuming to Sneha's acting nd knowing dat dose were her real tears WOW she's AWSUM...she didnt act in dat scene everything was her real xpressions it was jus BRILLIANT😃😳
d end d way she said she hates him...dere was luv beneath dat hate...but poor Swaym feel soo horrible for him...hope Sharon soon accepts d fact dat she dus luv Swaym😳
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriyanshSwaron9

gosh this is such an amzing post!! ❤️

i dont have any words for this yaar!!!
favourite Swaron scene from now!!😊

Nishna ... This is one of my all time fav. SwaRon scenes as well 😍

But I guess the staircase scene might just outdo it .. lets seee ! 😉
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Nishna ... This is one of my all time fav. SwaRon scenes as well 😍

But I guess the staircase scene might just outdo it .. lets seee ! 😉

rafeyyy...temme did da staircase scene outdo it???????????