6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jayeeta

rafeyyy...temme did da staircase scene outdo it???????????

I cant decide man !!! I am going crazy πŸ˜†. Stair case scene mein Sharon is in COMPLETE denial mode .. whereas in Bandage scene she was COMPLTELY aware of Swayam's love ... and realised for the first time I think .. ke JUST HOW MUCH ... the depths of his love !!!  

d post ended??😲
sorry was soo much lost in it dat didnt realise d post ended!!!😍
awesomely written wid pics showing all d emotions!!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by swaron24

d post ended??😲
sorry was soo much lost in it dat didnt realise d post ended!!!😍
awesomely written wid pics showing all d emotions!!!!πŸ‘

Bhairvi .. frankly I could go ON and ON about this scene .. but log thak jaate parh parh ke .. so I thought Id stop ! πŸ˜† But yeah ... this is one scne I am goign to remebr in MANY more years to come !!
*sigh* This scene = ME LOVE.LOVE LOVE LOVE ..almost as much as I love my JOKER! <3 HAHAHA :P
Originally posted by -Aicha-

*sigh* This scene = ME LOVE.LOVE LOVE LOVE ..almost as much as I love my JOKER! <3 HAHAHA :P

HUGSSS RAFEYYY...😊😊
Originally posted by jayeeta

HUGSSS RAFEYYY...😊😊

OYY Raaafeee nahi, SNEHA! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Angel56

i never even had dreamt that i will like swaron but after today's epi i really liked them   

so the cvz really turned my mind

bravo 

Yahi toh SwaRon ka jaadu hai !! The force haters to fall in lovw with them πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you for appreciating our SwaROn πŸ˜³
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Yahi toh SwaRon ka jaadu hai !! The force haters to fall in lovw with them πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you for appreciating our SwaROn πŸ˜³

SUCH IS THE MAGIC OF SHANTANU AND SNEHA...
Originally posted by -naina-

MAGICAL!!!😳
this word actually defines Swaron...they wer truly magical..
wat a wonderful scene it was...i wish we keep getting more magical swaron scenes...
and i agree..how can anyone hate swaron...
they jst make me fall in lov wid them all over again❀️😳

Yes .. magical indeeed ... β˜ΊοΈ  know that part when Sharon closes her eys .. an this tear rolls down her face .. swayam ke chehre pe ITNA pain thaaa .. like he was hurting sooo sooo muhc ... πŸ₯Ί just cuz his Sharon was cryin !
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Bhairvi .. frankly I could go ON and ON about this scene .. but log thak jaate parh parh ke .. so I thought Id stop ! πŸ˜† But yeah ... this is one scne I am goign to remebr in MANY more years to come !!

Hayeee meri Joker, aap always kitne correct kyun hote ho?! *Blushes and looks down shyly* πŸ€£

But really, Rafs, I think ALL the SwaRon fans will remember this scene, to be honest. It was one their BEST! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ