6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
No matter how cranky I get after watching SwaRon these days.๐Ÿ˜’ This is one of those scenes which makes me fall in love with SwaRon all over again.
And to quote Shantanu himself  "This is called SwaRon Powerrr."๐Ÿ˜ƒ
If it were in my hands i wud close down these topics so that ppl wudnt even b able to read this.๐Ÿ˜ก

or maybe i wudnt.

it was wonderful to read it.LOVELY. SwaRon's magic met ur magic n made it even more magical...๐Ÿ˜ณ

it was so painful to read it tho yet i intentionally came here to read this.im this sadist who finds pleasure in pain esp when its SwaRon๐Ÿคข

some parts of ur post actually gives a shiver down the spine..

Originally posted by SwaRon911

On the other hand, as Swayam watches Sharon's soundless tears make their way down her face ... its as if some beast is ripping him from within ... he leans in forward ... intending to take away all her pain for himself ... to kisss it all away .. 

A gust of wind blows and the spell is broken ... Sharon's eyes fly open  to find Swaym THIS close to her face ... and she knows that if she stays there ANY longer ... she wont be able to stop herself from losing herself .. and giving into and drowning  in the ocean that is Swayam's love for her ,,, 

AND with that ... I can officially declare 6th october as the MOST MAGICAL SwaRon episode EVER ... !!! And the fact that Sneha didnt use any glycerine for that scene .. somehow made it even more perfect .. that is if its possible to improve on perfection !! Sneha Kapoor is just .. ahh what do I say man ?? And Shanatanu matches her PERFECTLY  ๐Ÿ‘

Dunno if it was the moment ..  or it was Swayam and Sharon... or Shantanu and Sneha ... ... par jo bhi thaa .. JAADU THAA  ... bas Jaadu thaa ...

Shantanu and Sneha are not actors ... cuz what they portrayed today .. .. one cannot defile that by calling it "Acting " ..

n the fact that she didnt use glycerine and the above line of urs together give me a feeling of... u know wat.im sure u wrote it with that intention only...

those days... n nowadays...๐Ÿฅบ

Good old days ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ
I miss my TanHa wala SwaRon ๐Ÿฅบ
Fabulously penned down Rafz. I missed reading it earlier. Firstly, the title couldn't have been more apt-Kaanch ki tarha wo toot jaana tera...
This scene actually makes me fall in love with SwaRon all over again. The fact that Sneha didn't use any glycerine for this makes it all the more beautiful. TanHa brilliantly enacted the sequence.
When I watch this now, it makes me shed a lone drop of water from the corner of my eyes. SwaRon taught us the true depths of love, the actual definition of affection and it hurts when we see them disappearing in an abominable anonymity. This post along with Nandini's Of Ends And Beginnings OS makes the scene truly memorable.
this post is my favorite post...thanks rafi...beautifully written... Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago