Balika Vadhu

BV WU:6/10/11:Phooli's godhvarai

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Looks like a nice episode. 

Not really happy with the elders school starting again, as  I wanted to see A moving on!!

Looking forward to G-P  dishum dhishum
khusi_* thumbnail
hayee the dhisoom dhisoom is still pending.๐Ÿ˜†
i was so much excited to watch it today but channel cant change its old trick!!

hey frds...just remember that ...jag gave his phone to gauri as no time left for g to pick ph from hospital. he will keep g's ph with him.
i missed that line in above WU.๐Ÿ˜ณ
sorry for that

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lousy epi ,they wasted whole 20 min on phooli and oldies

uggh buddhon kii classes will start๐Ÿฅฑ
but chalo gauri is back to spice things up in jaitser๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
welcome back gauri haveli was very boring without u๐Ÿ˜†
and jag was not shown today ufff i hate bv when they dont show jagya,
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update kushi! looks like a good episode today. but cn't see it for some reasons. wow as expected villages came to A to join again. ๐Ÿ˜†

liked the scene btw A - P. so the precap will air on saturday?????? as usual trick as u said by the channel people and we all know that if such precap;s are shown it will be atleast after 3days. we saw many precaps like baba's scene where shyam was arrested etc.,,,,,, ๐Ÿ˜›

DS again towards A support. she may turn to G again soon. ๐Ÿ˜
lets hope for the best.

Swetha
fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

hayee the dhisoom dhisoom is still pending.๐Ÿ˜†

i was so much excited towatch it today but channel cant change its old trick!!

yeah...the verbal dhishum dhishum will give the channel sky rocketing TRPs!cant wait!(how pathetic is this gauri's character!i thought hard but couldnt reach to one single apt reason for gauri to yell at anandi!c'mon man!u spoiled that girl's life.dont sympathesize with her,but at least have some pity on the poor thing's ear drums!u will perforate them one day !๐Ÿ˜‰)
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi.

All hopes down the drain. I was so hopeful that A will not agree to continue her adult education classes. But alas we will have to bear another round of torture in the upcoming episodes.

I am guessing that Phooli will give birth to a girl and then they may highlight the ill effects of this natha pratha. Till now it looks too smooth to be true. Phooli's MIL doesn't really look like she was casted for a goody goody role.

As per the precap for what was G blaming A? So she was the one who instigated the fight. When she sees A looks like her daylights are blown out and she talks illogical things. But this was like aa bail mujhe maar. Phooli will blast back. I hope the illegality of this selfish couple's marriage comes into light in front of their Mumbai friends and ultimatley to G's parents too. Its high time thats happened.

Its also high time A divorced that worthless brat and lived her own life. I am fed up expecting the CVs to show A studying and settling in a career before her doing samaj seva.
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: fervour

yeah...the verbal dhishum dhishum will give the channel sky rocketing TRPs!cant wait!(how pathetic is this gauri's character!i thought hard but couldnt reach to one single apt reason for gauri to yell at anandi!c'mon man!u spoiled that girl's life.dont sympathesize with her,but at least have some pity on the poor thing's ear drums!u will perforate them one day !๐Ÿ˜‰)

๐Ÿ˜†...see who is talking about mukhota...wanted to prove anandi characterless and yelling at her that a is wearing  the mask๐Ÿ˜†...how cool naa๐Ÿ˜†...poor girl!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

but yes...if gauri will successfully convince ds to send anandi out of haveli and ds will do that...then i wont shout at her for one whole month๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

๐Ÿ˜†...see who is talking about mukhota...wanted to prove anandi characterless and yelling at her that a is wearing  the mask๐Ÿ˜†...how cool naa๐Ÿ˜†...poor girl!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

but yes...if gauri will successfully convince ds to send anandi out of haveli and ds will do that...then i wont shout at her for one whole month๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

You can count me in Khusi. That will speak volumes of who all are wearing  mukhotas.

Senselessly she just keeps yelling without looking at herself and her Jagat's actions. Her own guilt and J ka anger bhi A pe dal deti hein.
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

You can count me in Khusi. That will speak volumes of who all are wearing  mukhotas.

Senselessly she just keeps yelling without looking at herself and her Jagat's actions. Her own guilt and J ka anger bhi A pe dal deti hein.

i know๐Ÿ˜‰...
wese u should see the precap...both pregnant ladies r full on verbal dhisum dhisum...with almost same reactions...Anandi and rest r so scared๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

about g's yelling...shouting at a is her fav stress buster...if anyone hates a person...then no cause is needed to blame that person...see mukhota is the cause๐Ÿ˜†...i was literally rofling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
but i think this time phooli will initiate the fight๐Ÿค”