October 6 - Written Update - Parichay

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Naz For The Update Dear πŸ˜ƒ Also Thanks For The TissuesπŸ˜†..U saved some tissues for us too Thats So sweat of U...πŸ˜›
parichay dont have any title song But We are able To hear Different Old as well as New Songs In the show..MOvies Plus Old Ekta K seria BG's..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Episode was Good..But it was shocking That Kunal was there To Purpose Siddhi πŸ˜²..It was request For Her..I was not expecting this..
Originally posted by neeme

Thanks Naz For The Update Dear πŸ˜ƒ Also Thanks For The TissuesπŸ˜†..U saved some tissues for us too Thats So sweat of U...πŸ˜›
parichay dont have any title song But We are able To hear Different Old as well as New Songs In the show..MOvies Plus Old Ekta K seria BG's..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Episode was Good..But it was shocking That Kunal was there To Purpose Siddhi πŸ˜²..It was request For Her..I was not expecting this..

nothing shocks me in Kekta showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

nothing shocks me in Kekta showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†           Yah But uss Time Mind ma nae Tha Yah Ekta ka Show haa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Naz dear for another fabulous update...

aaj bhi shaadi nahi hui...  kal atleast hoga kya?? i really hope ki they don't stop it with richa reaching the mandap and episode ends keeping us wondering will the shaadi happen or not... 

and in the hospital scene na, even i felt the same.. y don't they get siddhi married to Vikram.. they just want to showcase a marriage to veena na... but chaltha hai.. or else how the hero and heroine will get together πŸ˜†

ekta maiyya ki serial mei sab chaltha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nice update with nice jokes,doubts,qs.
vikram if i am not wrong seema bro right then ans for ur q abt vikram is vikram doesn't ve mom who is in shock in hospital that too marriage is treatment for that n also he is not kunal hehehe.
ya richa ke pass sab kuch hai car,bangalow,money but kunal ke pass maa hai isliye with out car he reaches everywhere on/in timeπŸ˜†
thanks for ur tissues so nice of u not for epi but ur nice emo,comedy update to wipe tears ye emo+kushi ki aaso hai πŸ˜­ πŸ˜• iss parichay season1  mei kunal-sidhi ki shadi hogi πŸ˜”

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

nice update with nice jokes,doubts,qs.
vikram if i am not wrong seema bro right then ans for ur q abt vikram is vikram doesn't ve mom who is in shock in hospital that too marriage is treatment for that n also he is not kunal hehehe.
ya richa ke pass sab kuch hai car,bangalow,money but kunal ke pass maa hai isliye with out car he reaches everywhere on/in timeπŸ˜†
thanks for ur tissues so nice of u not for epi but ur nice emo,comedy update to wipe tears ye emo+kushi ki aaso hai πŸ˜­ πŸ˜• iss parichay season1  mei kunal-sidhi ki shadi hogi πŸ˜”

hai...maa...I too should start doing pooja of my maa...so i can reach everywhere on/in timeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hai...maa...I too should start doing pooja of my maa...so i can reach everywhere on/in timeπŸ˜†
ya becos of mom he is getting married to sidhi n going to live his life again which he lost his life coming in to right track now πŸ˜ƒ
Richa will reach only after marriage or at point when kunal put sindoor on siddhi's forehead