Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

So Who Likes The JeeMan Story?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone esle here like the JeeMan story?๐Ÿ˜Š...

I like the protrayal of Dr Manant by Abhinav Shukla and I think he and Jeevika make a nice jodi...I also find their story interesting...They have both decided live for others, yet they difinately have feelings for eachother...Both are selfless yet strong...

Dr Manant is dedicated to his work and thinks he isn't good enough for Jeevika...

Jeevika want to fufill Biji's dream...

A tale of unrequired love?...Will they ever speak up?...Or go their seperate ways?...

I think their story has potential for lots of angst, drama and depth...What's your view?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm I do!

it has a lot of depth May. I mean the way the doc never got anything and what not. so i think it has potential if the doc doesn't turn evil. lol
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

Ummm I do!

it has a lot of depth May. I mean the way the doc never got anything and what not. so i think it has potential if the doc doesn't turn evil. lol

@Bold...Rooj!!...Stop saying that...He was so sweet and the way he was speaking to Acharya Ji...
That was the best dailogue so far...He is a decent man and will remain positive I know...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Bold...Rooj!!...Stop saying that...He was so sweet and the way he was speaking to Acharya Ji...
That was the best dailogue so far...He is a decent man and will remain positive I know...

that was the first time May๐Ÿ˜†

im just having fun with all the characters now! lol

ok ok ill stop! he shud go to kuch toh log kahenge then. lol since he is a doc๐Ÿ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

that was the first time May๐Ÿ˜†

im just having fun with all the characters now! lol

ok ok ill stop! he shud go to kuch toh log kahenge then. lol since he is a doc๐Ÿ˜†

No you said Abhinav might play a grey shade before too...I think it was in an article topic...I am not sure๐Ÿ˜•...Anyway...Kyun Doc ke peeche pari hoon?๐Ÿ˜†...
rooj-i thumbnail
lol coz docs r cool and evil docs r better. lol
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you May! I haven't joined the forum...just came here to surf and thought I should drop in my comment too. I'd like to see their jodi more than Viren and Jeevika (and you know exactly why ๐Ÿ˜‰). Jokes apart, I really liked Dr. Mannan and Jeevika's jodi from the first episode. A story where like attracts like is portrayed will be good to see for a change. 
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

i like the dr character and the way they have potrayed him so far he is defo strong and selfless, I hope they bring another girl in for him even though his and jeevika love story has potential i want to see jeevika and viren only. hw r u feeling nw may hope ur better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dr maan character is good but still like viren and jeevika
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
meee๐Ÿ˜ƒ I see a spark between the two and a beautiful love story๐Ÿ˜ณ