So Who Likes The JeeMan Story? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
May I am only interested in Karans story.🤣...Viren lol.. they better figure out which girl they want to pair him with..no offense to anyone but I find his pairing with Jeevika boring..as a couple they are just okay.😆..I mean all that sharmana and chup chup kar dekna really?.😵.The first meting was in one word.. weird.I thought she was flying in the air first.🤣

And that other guy Virat..plz dont tell me he is that younger sisters lover😒...their romantic banter today was lousy...they had reasonably good dialogues but there was no spark..no passion..I do think the younger couple is the more intense one.🤣..acc to the character sketches from SP.😆..so I was disappointed..and Abhinav.?.it is like  Dev repeat.🤣..he is going to be ignored for sure..too bad..I like him as an actor..not in his devil role in Geet 🤣but he deserved a chance to get atleast one of those brothers roles.

PS: Maanvi is my favourite..but she and KT(the other one)..have zero chemistry...dusre KT ke saat pair karna..it will be good for the show.😆..
I really loves their jodi and i was like aww when her rishta was being talked about but Viren looks nice with her too but yea i did love jeevika's eyelocks with Dr.Manan their eyes spoke to each other and expressed their love but oh well looking forward to the episode :)
i liked their story  till viren is in the picture ... I'm proud of em benign strong n mature bout it 
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

May I am only interested in Karans story.🤣...Viren lol.. they better figure out which girl they want to pair him with..no offense to anyone but I find his pairing with Jeevika boring..as a couple they are just okay.😆..I mean all that sharmana and chup chup kar dekna really?.😵.The first meting was in one word.. weird.I thought she was flying in the air first.🤣

And that other guy Virat..plz dont tell me he is that younger sisters lover😒...their romantic banter today was lousy...they had reasonably good dialogues but there was no spark..no passion..I do think the younger couple is the more intense one.🤣..acc to the character sketches from SP.😆..so I was disappointed..and Abhinav.?.it is like  Dev repeat.🤣..he is going to be ignored for sure..too bad..I like him as an actor..not in his devil role in Geet 🤣but he deserved a chance to get atleast one of those brothers roles.

PS: Maanvi is my favourite..but she and KT(the other one)..have zero chemistry...dusre KT ke saat pair karna..it will be good for the show.😆..

Loved your post Sehju😆...

I feel the same regarding Jeevika and Viren...I like Jeevika with the Dr Manant and I see the spark between JeeMan...Don't want Abhinav to be ignored...He is a good actor too...How is he a Dev repeat?...Aside from the specticals?...Dev had grey shades...Manant is a martyr / saint...I thinks he deserves the girl this time ...

And did you mean Maanvi has good chemistry with Karan or Kushal...KT ka confussion you see😆...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose -- I agree with you! I am actually very curious and was anticipating how Dr. Mannan and Jeevika's story would unfold.. i feel like their story had a VERY abrupt end.. unless it didn't end yet.. but if Jeevika ends up marrying Viren.. then the whole Dr. Mannan/Jeevika story will remain abrupt and so weirdly inserted into the show! =/
Originally posted by charmz517

The_May_Rose -- I agree with you! I am actually very curious and was anticipating how Dr. Mannan and Jeevika's story would unfold.. i feel like their story had a VERY abrupt end.. unless it didn't end yet.. but if Jeevika ends up marrying Viren.. then the whole Dr. Mannan/Jeevika story will remain abrupt and so weirdly inserted into the show! =/

@Bold - That is precisely why I think this is not the end of their story...Viren is the catalyst to make them realise their love...After all Abhinav, Karan and Kushal are the leads...
Viren could be paired with someone later, or even with Manvi as some members have said...That leaves the opertunity for a future twist in the show too...

Btw, I'm May😊...
Hey May😊...given that Jeevika and Manan have known each other for quite a long time, the depth really shows...as much as i loved their little conversation in the previous episode, i guess the radar will be much more on Viren and Jeevika...a lot cannot be said about this pairing either, considering their interaction has been very minimal till now...even if the story moves towards J-M getting together at one point of time in the show, the twist better happen before the J-V's marriage...post-marriage love triangles can really lead to a messy affair...
I'll go with _Mariam_
I really hope they bring some other girl for our doc so that he doesnt have to turn negative.Abhi is a good actor & they shouldn't waste him making him a "good-for-nothing,Goody goody turning evil for love sick" character.

& You can take it as an honest & non-bias view,I really dont think Jeevika-Doc jodi would work either. Selfless + confusing selefless = boaring ( Confusing selfless-Im saying this coz after his conversation with Acharyaji I really dont think he's completely selfless moreover that make me feel he may turn evil :S )

Actually,Its too early to even judge any character ATM.Right now Im liking each character & each jodi..Jeevika-Viren,Virat-Manvi,Doc.-Veevika all the scenes were nice to the eyes..

But If I think,I'd choose Viren-Jeevika over the Doc.Jeevika.Inspite of the lil interaction they have sort of connection which is missing in Doc-Jevvika interaction.. as Jeevika says Its like sort of crush & turning it to a marriage so early I dont think its right.Even dangerous than arrange marriage in Manvi's word (lol)
Originally posted by piya2025

I'll go with _Mariam_
I really hope they bring some other girl for our doc so that he doesnt have to turn negative.Abhi is a good actor & they shouldn't waste him making him a "good-for-nothing,Goody goody turning evil for love sick" character.
I agree...I want him to stay positive...And on the same point, they can also bring another girl for Viren too...

& You can take it as an honest & non-bias view,I really dont think Jeevika-Doc jodi would work either. Selfless + confusing selefless = boaring ( Confusing selfless-Im saying this coz after his conversation with Acharyaji I really dont think he's completely selfless moreover that make me feel he may turn evil :S )
I don't think he is confused at all, nor will he turn evil...His reasons for not saying anything, were due to his dedication to his work and because he wants the best for Jeevika...Put that against Jeevika's having feelings for him, yet still agreeing to marriage with someone esle, makes an interesting conflict...

Actually,Its too early to even judge any character ATM.Right now Im liking each character & each jodi..Jeevika-Viren,Virat-Manvi,Doc.-Veevika all the scenes were nice to the eyes..
I agree...Perthaps it is too early to judge...

But If I think,I'd choose Viren-Jeevika over the Doc.Jeevika.Inspite of the lil interaction they have sort of connection which is missing in Doc-Jevvika interaction.. as Jeevika says Its like sort of crush & turning it to a marriage so early I dont think its right.Even dangerous than arrange marriage in Manvi's word (lol)
I am not saying Jeevika and Manant should rush into marriage...But any feelings should be resolved before she commits to someone esle...Esle it puts a shadow on Viren and Jeevika's relationship too...And I think we all see things from different POVs 😊...Some of us think JeeMan have an inner spark...And some of us like the JeeVi connection...

Nice post Piya...My comments are in blue😊...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
^ May- I guess thats ur name :) On a contrary,I dont think They would bring another lead for Viren,C'on they spend much time to find 2suitable girl & finding another girl would be tough & if they bring any they wont do that much research which  they did for the other 2,Im just stating a fact,that new girl would be anything but wont be consider as another lead,she'd be just to fill up "factor" nothing else.. & Im sure they wont put someone aise hi opposite Karan T :)

From Whatever I read,I guess Karan's character is more to what it meets to the eyes. It has more to come,Same for our Doc. (I so wish He was one playing sweet sound guy,I really like him & karan too lol)

As for me,saying him a confused-selfless character,honestly I've a point there to make- As u said,He's dedicated towards his work thats why he wasn't saying anything at the same time he has got feeling for Jeevika,still not saying anything? -Thats what make him confused.
& suddenly he got the feeling(remembered) that Jevvika came to talk to him,to confront her feeling,now he wants to confront him when now she told him her rishta is going to take place that makes me feel he might turn negative,If he doesnt ,then you can it'll be magic :P
Jeevika has feeling for him & still ready to marry someone else,Its really not a "sacrifice" For her it merely a crush,which happen untill it gets chance to transform into strong feeling one can easily ignore it,which she's doing.If they used to meet before or even had a or 2 proper chat,I'd have say there are more than crush ..just a lil interesting conflict isn't enough to choose someone as our life partner,right? :)

I goota agrree with Madhu with this-

"if the story moves towards J-M getting together at one point of time in the show, the twist better happen before the J-V's marriage...post-marriage love triangles can really lead to a messy affair"

CV's should take care of thisd big time..As Im in no mood to watch DMG sequal lol & It would be wrong to make viewers hanging for Jivvi-Dov or Jeevi-Viren track.They need to have a clear vision when it comes to pairing.

PS-Thanku..& Its Piya :)
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago