Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with you Rooj-i! 

Abhinav acts so well, but I think he will turn negative in the show, since the main lead opposite Viren is Krystle. 

And one way for them not to love eachother (JeeMan) is for him to turn negative.

The show will become really really interesting if this happens.

PS- No offence meant though! 
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya I like your point even I like abhinav shukla as an actor and I really prefer him not turning into negative and bringing another girl for viren I think it's tough job I think after marriage they will show the conflict between jeevika and viren because of doc manan but he will be positive I guess hope by next week they clear out the pairings
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Loved your post SehjuπŸ˜†...

I feel the same regarding Jeevika and Viren...I like Jeevika with the Dr Manant and I see the spark between JeeMan...Don't want Abhinav to be ignored...He is a good actor too...How is he a Dev repeat?...Aside from the specticals?...Dev had grey shades...Manant is a martyr / saint...I thinks he deserves the girl this time ...

And did you mean Maanvi has good chemistry with Karan or Kushal...KT ka confussion you seeπŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.May to avoid the confusion..I will call  original KT.."KT" and the other one KT 2.0.🀣..see KT(original) has to romance someone in this show..that is why he is here.πŸ˜†..Krystle is pretty and as Jeevika she is doing her part.and acting well within herself..their scenes could even be sweet and cute but that is all they will be.πŸ˜†..and now this girl Maanvi..I like her for now.πŸ˜†(my opinion could change anytime though)🀣..crazzy kid..she has that wild passion..and perfect for KT(original)..I think KT 2.0 needs to go back to london or wherever he came from🀣..I am no judge of acting..acting school se thode hainπŸ˜†..but from the little I have seen as a normal viewer.. the other love story wont work with KT 2.0..so atleast have one love story which will work..so switch karo bhai.πŸ˜†

And I am saying this a repeat of Deva..not coz of the character.πŸ˜†..they are different..but the role.πŸ˜†..he is not going to have much to do here..will be sideracked for sure..and what Abhinav did in Geet he will end up doing here too..leaving.πŸ˜†

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ Ehh! lol you guyz's convo was fun to read though becch becch mein I got confused with the 2 KTs 🀣.anyway..

I think Its time to bring the normalicy in the reel life as well.. I had enough of opposite attract love game from SO shows so I'd like to see how two normal ppl lead their life under one roof & Yeah some might findr it boaring but its too early to judge,Lets see..I really hope they wont make mananat (Man ! I always type Anant) negative,instead of that I hope they 'd keep him positibe yet Viren 'd get jealous of him.. This's has to be Karan's best character so far for me,in which he has got many things to portray,baki actor toh he's good..
Although main bhi koi acting school se nahin hoon🀣.
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya even i get confused in between two kt
but ya I hope manan don't turn into negative ya viren jealousy part will love it
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like the JeeMan story yaar unki story chalni chahiye i like them πŸ˜› dr.manant n jeevika πŸ˜‰
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Bold - That is precisely why I think this is not the end of their story...Viren is the catalyst to make them realise their love...After all Abhinav, Karan and Kushal are the leads...
Viren could be paired with someone later, or even with Manvi as some members have said...That leaves the opertunity for a future twist in the show too...

Btw, I'm May😊...

Completely agree with you!! ⭐️ And my name is Sharmi.. nice to meet you May! 😊
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaar i really wish k jeeman aik hojaen jeevika n dr.manant aik dosre se piar krty hain unhen milna chhaiye they both love each other 😭😭😭😭
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.May to avoid the confusion..I will call  original KT.."KT" and the other one KT 2.0.🀣..see KT(original) has to romance someone in this show..that is why he is here.πŸ˜†..Krystle is pretty and as Jeevika she is doing her part.and acting well within herself..their scenes could even be sweet and cute but that is all they will be.πŸ˜†..and now this girl Maanvi..I like her for now.πŸ˜†(my opinion could change anytime though)🀣..crazzy kid..she has that wild passion..and perfect for KT(original)..I think KT 2.0 needs to go back to london or wherever he came from🀣..I am no judge of acting..acting school se thode hainπŸ˜†..but from the little I have seen as a normal viewer.. the other love story wont work with KT 2.0..so atleast have one love story which will work..so switch karo bhai.πŸ˜†

And I am saying this a repeat of Deva..not coz of the character.πŸ˜†..they are different..but the role.πŸ˜†..he is not going to have much to do here..will be sideracked for sure..and what Abhinav did in Geet he will end up doing here too..leaving.πŸ˜†

Okay...Perhaps becuase I am have not been too well...And perhaps my brain isn't working sooo...πŸ˜•...No forget that!😳...Your post is confusing you nautanki!...πŸ˜†...

Can't you just call our Karan 'Karan' and Kushal 'KT'...No wait, everyone calls Karan 'KT'...Oh just use their names...You type so much anywayπŸ˜†...It's that simple...And why are you using numbers?...It's making my head spin...
*deep breaths*...

Anyway...Back to the the topic...Like Rooj and many others...You just want Abhinav to be negative...Admit it!πŸ˜†...Jokes apart...Oh and I hope he isn't sidelined again...Poor guy...Why do decent actors get treated like this...When will Vivan come back in a show?...

And I want Karan do a serious role whole-heartedly...He has proved himself as a master of romance😊...Now I want to world to his serious side...How many times did we demand for serious Shaan...Now I want Viren to be that person...I also think his character is a bit of a mystery at the moment...And I want to see more about him...

But right now we have the sisters story, the whole marriage and Dr Manant issue...I just saw today's episode...Now Achatya Ji is advising Manant to declare his feelings...What now?...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piya2025

^ Ehh! lol you guyz's convo was fun to read though becch becch mein I got confused with the 2 KTs 🀣.anyway..

I think Its time to bring the normalicy in the reel life as well.. I had enough of opposite attract love game from SO shows so I'd like to see how two normal ppl lead their life under one roof & Yeah some might findr it boaring but its too early to judge,Lets see..I really hope they wont make mananat (Man ! I always type Anant) negative,instead of that I hope they 'd keep him positibe yet Viren 'd get jealous of him.. This's has to be Karan's best character so far for me,in which he has got many things to portray,baki actor toh he's good..
Although main bhi koi acting school se nahin hoon🀣.

I just saw today's episode and realised what you ment in the last post Piya😊...

So now Dr Manant thinks, the fact that Jeevika came to meet him, ment something...And he said the wrong things to her...Acharya Ji advised him to make his feelings plain and that there was no sin in that, his words not mine...So now it's a question of what will happen if Dr Manant confesses his feelings?...And what are her true feelings is another question?...I am sure Jeevika will still agree to Biji's wishes regardless...

So as you quoted Madhu earlier...It's better if this is sorted out before any marriage takes place...To avoid an extra-marital affair in this show or Dr Manant turning negative...

I aslo agree with many other posts on the forum saying, CVs need to take things slow and not marry-off the leads so soon...

But I guess we wait and watchπŸ˜ƒ...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago