Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta October 6 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch Bhalla.. :)
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. Great job as usual. Appreciate all that you do.
mat1971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
something should happen now so that the adoption doesn't go ahead otherwise it is the end of Manav and Archu

I hope Shravani comes in time to say that she will take Sachu away

The blame game will start  
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Really  fed up with this show it needs to end up on a sweet note now. thanks for ur patience.Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla..

So another pathetic Epi 🀒🀒🀒

Archana and Manav will suffer for giving away Soham like this and I dont think I will feel bad for them then...  Let them suffer...😑

Ridiculous!!!!!!

Tomorrow Sachu might say his mom Archu loves Baba Manav more than him then I think these 2 have to divorce again 😑🀒🀒

bhallarox thumbnail
[QUOTE=LovePRSoham]Thanks for the update Bhalla..

Archana and Manav will suffer for giving away Soham like this and I dont think I will feel bad for them then...  Let them suffer...😑

Ridiculous!!!!!!

Tomorrow Sachu might say his mom Archu loves Baba Manav more than him then I think these 2 have to divorce again 😑🀒🀒

[/QUOTE=bhallarox]

Hi Rachna DiπŸ˜›

How are you? πŸ˜›Completely agree with you 100%😊 This is ridiculous, in order to keep Sachu happy they are ruining the por baby's life, not ok at all. Yes, they should keep Sachu happy but not by ruining Soham's.

Only good thing that hapened today was Vandita spotting Ajit and Dharmesh scheme and the tiny fight Dharjit(Ajit and Dharmesh, I used Sharon Di's way of saying the Ajit and Dharmesh duo, I hope you don't mind Sharon DI😊) and the precap when Vinod was scolding MAnjusha, only two good things that happened today.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhalla I dont have any hopes on Vandu... Actually not on any one now...
I have lots and lots of hopes on Manav in Soham's Case but he disappointed me big time...😭

Soham will hate his real parents if he gets to know the reason for his adoption.. He is suffering coz of his parents mahanta 🀒

After seeing all this I am not even enjoying Manjusha's suffering track (which we have been waiting for ages) 😭

I am fine Bhalla and howz u πŸ˜›
bhallarox thumbnail
I am doing great Rachna Di😊 Pretty busy with college these days, but will definitely always make time for the forum😊 It's almost like a family, since we all talk to each other and discuss almost daily, I start missing the forum after a day.

Regarding Vandu, I also don't have any hopes for her. One time Vaishali came in when Dharmesh and Ajit were scheming against Manav, and she did not take any action against her husband and now today Vandu witnessed them talking and she did not do anything about it either.

Yes, even though it is so nice to see MAnju's downfall coming, it still is not so enjoyable with all of the other stuff going on like Soham being gifted to Varsha, Savita poisoning Sachu's mind against Archu, Ajit agreeing to work with a person like Dharmesh, too much negativity is going on.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanks for the update Bhalla..

Ridiculous!!!!!!

Rachna,
@bold...the way Arman are acting now, I wouldn't put it past them!!!
Savita would definitely support Sachin in this matter, just to get Archana out of the house and hope Shravani would return, so that she can have  her perfect family...Manav, Sachin, and Shravani!