Uravugal

*Uravugal Oct 2011 Updates Archives *

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 3/10/11 Episode No 596 Archives ' Copy

Police station - namba MM kavalai illame counting kambis - Paro aunty and Gayu storm in .
Paro aunty tells the inspector that MM is her son and Gayu's hubby " avan thappu panna maattan, avanai vittu dunga " Inspector nalla kaalama muted dialog le solraar - about MM abducting Swetha and keeping her away  from the family. Paro aunty says that Swetha is MM 's anni and the inspector says that it is MM's bro who has complained !!!! Paro aunty adjourns to meet MM . Gayu is seething but does not say a word. Paro aunty decides to address darling sonny " yenda unakku buthi ye varathaa?? Evvalavu tharam sOlrathu??? Do you realize that you have a family??? " MM Krish could not care less - tells mommy categorically " Look, I did not go in search of anni in the idea of saving her. I went for my business and saw her there. She begged me to save her. I can not close my eyes like all of you and say that I have no Ottu Uravu with that family. It was the right thing to do and I did that,period. If Gayu decides to leave me because of this, so be it. " Neither Gayu nor Paro aunty have a counter for this. But smart Paro aunty says that no one from "that" family has bothered to release MM and MM is again categorical " i did not do this thinking that they will come and sing an ashtothram. KOnja naal abacus school na, so be it " Paro aunty tells gayu that this is "pOota case "
"Ivanai thriuthave mudiyaathu, let him rot in the jail,  let us go " Gayu Oru mOrai mOraichuttu kilambaaranga . AZ uncle is doing the one thing he is adept at - pacing the corridor and taking stock of the situation. Paro / Gayu storm is now centered at AZ's house. Ivanga rendu peraiyum pesa vitta Gurushkhethram nnu AZ uncle kku theriyum. Viisa typhoon vanthutta??? AZ uncle tells ... tells??  nooo begs Paro aunty that MM is not at fault " will make sure to reach him home by the evening, please do not say any thing " Gayu wants to have a tete et tete but Paro aunty says that AZ will keep his word " let us go "

Villishnu - ayyo da intha amma pidungal thaangalai da sammyyy. Sudha Aadu is ironing Vishnu's shirt ( yen ithai ellam neengale senjukka maattingalaa??? ) and Villishnu wants a cuppa . Sudha says that she will iron the shirt and then make it but Villishnu goes on a self pity trip " yen kaalai ipdi Odaichi pOttuttan antha Bhagawan, athaan, have to depend on you.." Aadu immediately goes in to make the cuppa. Villishnu charges from her chair, switches the iron on , shirt mele nalla vaichuttu ...goes back to her chair ( doctor enna ungalOda kOotu kalavaaniyaa??? neenga nadakka kOodathu nnu sonnar??? But neenga intha Ootam Odaringa?? ) Vishnu comes - all hell breaks loose. Shouts at Sudha for burning his "raasiyaana" shirt " ithai pOttu kittu thaan, I came to see you !!! Office le promotion intha shirt aale thaan kidaikkum nnu..." ( Ungalukku raasi shirt thaan but antha Sudha Aadu kku??? Unga amma kitte maatikka intha shirt thaane reason?? Apram velai nalla panni promotion vaanga maatingalaa??? Oru shirt thaan unga fate ai decide pannumaa??? Nalla KOothu thaan πŸ˜‰) To cut along story short, Vishnu shouts at Sudha saying that her heart is only with her dead father and veduk veduk akka - uses such phrases that are not worth repeating. Villishnu is very happy  but defends Sudha. Mind voice le solraanga "  Mankatha game starts my dear DIL, inimel thaan di irukku unakku " Oblivious to this mind voice, Aadu is crying .

Swetha's house. Mangu aunty is in her elements - pEy Aattam Aadaraanga ( enna aunty, Sathya kudutha jitters ellam maranthu pOchaa?? Sathya, inge vaa kanna, intha amma vai kOnjam GAVANI ) Tells a paavamaana AZ uncle that she will not send swetha - " ask your son to withdraw the complaint " AZ uncle goes to begging mode and as usual Swetha is the sane one - tells mommy that if anything, they need to worship the land that MM walks on and goes with FIL to release MM. Station - Swetha Bhagawathar sings the story of her abduction by Sathya. Inspector can not believe his ears but Swetha also submits a written evidence. Inspector vows to see that rogue Sathya one hand and releases MM. Since MM also heard the Katha Kalakshebam by Swetha wonders " anni, Sathya has doen so much to you but you plan to leave him doing nothing?" Swetha says that complaining against Sathya will only make matters worse...

Freeze

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rosemary22 thumbnail
Thursday 6th October

No serials today ...due to special Vijayadasami progs.
note from atina

atina thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Uravugal Oct 2011 Updates Archives *
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday 11/10/11 Episode No 601

Gayu is going to see MM apdinna Odane Roja starts singing " Mariamma, KAli amma, Neeli amma, Tiri sOoliamma " _ kaile neem leaves missing - Tuesday vera , nalla kaalam before the neighbors could call the ambulance...all is quiet in the war front !! Oru puyal adikka pOrathu nnu paartha... Gayu is calm. " Enna maama, why are you hiding here?? Nera namma veetu kku thaane varanum?? Yes, I am angry with your son . That does not mean that I will disrespect elders like you. My parents have not brought me up like that " ( aww, that is news to us !!! Veduk Veduk Gayu , jumping Jack Gayu...ayyo da enna mma Aachu unakku??" ) Well, the jing bang goes home. Neither AZ nor MM know what hit them - Move out in a trance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Paro aunty as usual doles out sane advice " are you a child?? How can you just walk out of the house like that?  Visa can hurt everybody around her but ava manasu neriyaa love and affection irukku ( apdiyaa??? Ennagada innikki ellarum puthu puthu info kudukkaraanga??? ) AZ listens to all this as if he has an exam which will decide his future - in  about two hours - but decision is pendingπŸ˜‰

Villishnu with her Aadu - mudddiiiyyyaaalaiii da sammy - Aadu is buying veggie from a street vendor. Villishnu is unhappy that Aadu decided to find an easy way " wanted to send you to the market...would have been cheaper...anyways .. kitchen le there is money, pay him.." Aadu goes in opens the coffer ( Rojaaa vendammm Coffer aa?? thimiru di unakku ) and sees two notes - a 500 rs note and a 100 rs note - Carefully tucks away the 500 and takes out the 100. Goes out to pay and Villishnu oru jump panni dhimu dhimu nnu kitchen kku Oduthu
( engappa !! Intha amma kku KAal sariya illiyaam , athai Roja nambanumaam ..neram da Sammy ) Takes out the 500 and keeps a 100 there. Apram samatha Odi vanthu book padikkuthu. Aadu goes to the coffer and is puzzled " Ithu enna mAayam?? ithu yethu varai pOgum??? Naan paartha antha 500 roobai enge??? " Roja's BG for Aadu. πŸ˜‰ Comes running to the wolf and laments - " i was careful about that 500 rs !! Took only the 100 for the vendor !! ' Wolf asks the goat to run and ask the vendor - vendor is kakka Oosh. Aadu cries. Wolf says that Vishnu will be very unhappy about this loss " don't tell him any thing, namba samalichukkalam " - ayyo da - amma , thaye, nalla irunga neenga.

Ranjini unakku yen kanna intha vEen vambu ?/ EnnamO pO, unnale Aana ubagaram - Ranjini calls mommy who laments about the missing hubby and the mOorga son " enge pOnarO, enna aanarO?" (athu sari, summa KOthi pidingi edukka Orutharum illatta kashtam thaan !! ) Ranjini kOnja neram amma vai thittittu apram sOlranga " Appa is safe, un pillai enge pOi iru nnu sOnnanO ange thaan irukkar , believe he is very angry. Paro amma said that she will pacify and send him home in 2 or 3 days . Ambuttu then, Visa aunty kku Ulle irukkira Satan jing jing nnu ezhunthuttan " Nambalai enemy aa ninaikkaravanga veet le ivara?? IppO ve must bring him back " For once MM veet le Gayu and MM peaceful aa sapida pO...raa...nnn..gaaa... .Tsunami arrives. Tsunami refuses to enter the house (aama, pinne?? Such important discussions should be done with the threshold wide open and with audience , illiyaa?? ) and shouts at AZ for not having any VMSS ( Vekkam, Maanam , Soodu, Suranai - Thanks Shreenithi for this usage ) As usual namba MM thikki thikki pacify panna try panrar - Paro aunty is categorical " sonny boy, DIL, both of you come inside . This is an issue between the hubby and wife, let them iron it out " Gayu moonjile disappointment written large " ennagada, ipdi drama arena le irunthu kazhandukka sOlringa, Naalu vaarthai antha Visa kku thrippi kudukka mudiyaame " - look. Visa shouts at AZ and AZ is not ready to throw away his new found peace " naan vara mudiyaathu, inge thaan iruppen .." ( Mohammed Mohammed Ali, Catch me if you can - Roja kathi paadaraa πŸ˜‰) Visa is stunned - she is deep in thought - for a good counter ...yaruppa tomorrow's updater? All yours Kanna ....

Freeze

atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail