*Uravugal Oct 2011 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday  17/10/11 Episode No 606

VEtti madichu kattu, Mugs ai pOlanthu kattu - happens in the hospital corridor. Kirukku Mugs, apdiye veliye OdathO??? Angiye suthi suthi " ayyo macchan Mannaru, enga appa ennai adikkaraaru " NNu nalla vaangi kattikkarathu !!! Well, finally one doctor comes and rescues Mugs - paavam, frying pan to the fire kathai - Eriya Eriya marunthu pOda pOraar !!!

As we all guessed / expected, advocate notice is Sathya's tiruvilaiyaadal . Advocate is pacing his cabin and Sathya comes and applauds - " not only you confronted the brothers but also confirmed that it was Krish who sent it , excellent " Advocate is livid. " just because you threatened to kill my child, i played along. If Krish dies, I will have to kambi count too " Sathya could not care less " Let us file a police complaint. If Krish dies, it is a murder case, otherwise attempt to murder. ... either ways Mugs will kambi count " Advocate Oru periya kumbidu pOttu Sathya kku bye bye sollidaraar. Sathya periya manasu panni avarai vittu ttar !!!

. Visa aunty is fretting and PILS grad turns Philosophy professor " nethi kashtam is not there today, today's happiness may not be there tomorrow " Roja kke kOvam vanthathu, Visa aunty kku varrame irukkumaa?? Finally calls Mugs " enna da aachu?? " AZ answers the phone and for his part apes darling DIL - "nallathu ninaicha nallathu nadakkum.." - says that Mugs is admitted in the hospital "naan thaan thOrathi thOrathi adichen " Visa aunty decides to grace the hospital.. PILS grad plays Mary's lamb.

Hospital - LabO DibO time. Mugs is still singing Ayyo Macchan Mannaru . Visa aunty kku pEtha vayiru thudikkuthu . Paro aunty thaan vasamma maattikkittanga - goes straight to paro and shouts " my hubby...no buthi...stays in your house... your buthi...went to fly a kite??? You should have sent him back to me. But you did not do that and on top of that make him beat my son??"

Paro aunty kOlai veri le irukkanga " Vaayai moodu, un pillai pannina kaariyathukku avanai adiche kOnnu irukkanum, Valartha paasam ...kept quiet " Visa aunty aa viduvaanga - does a Towel Jump Promise and says that her son will never try to kill Krish. AZ as usual supports Krish . Ambuttu then...Visa aunty kku oru nalla chance " you will always support that kudumbam , Oru thOduppu vaichukittu , oru pOnnaiyum pethu ...en kitte maraichavar thaane neenga ?" AZ uncle innum belt mood le irunthu maralai -

PALAARRR Visa kannam pazhuthu pOchu - athu ennavO , Roja HATES violence but Visa aunty adi vaanginaa, Roja kku jolly aa irukku ...Rojaaa , unnai epdi mathiduthu intha serial ???? Visa retreats.

Third segment - pasa mazhai. Sudha comes to see darling akka . At first, she hesitates but Vishnu says that Gayu called only because she wants to see darling sis " ange pOi azhuthu Oorai koottathe, just be supportive, ok??" Hmm serial pOmbalainga kitte sOlla koodatha vishayam "azhathe " - Sudha nalla oru RKO pOdaraa...Unnai kandu naan azha...ennai kandu nee azha...ullasam pOngum inba hospital visit... Diwali vanthaach,,,,Roja kku diwali mood vanthacchhh

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Friday, October 21st, Episode 639
I think SUmi is not well...here a breif update by atina

Doctor advises Suda to study the sitation at home especially hr athai...nd act accordingly...she would give her some vitamin tablets just  to make Vishnu and Meenakshi to beleive that she is a little sick nu...but she asks Suda not to tell this to her husband and athai. She calls Vishnu and tells that there is a litte problem with Suda's health and she will be ok if he takes the tablets for a  month.

Gayu comes to Vakkeel's house...and meets his wife. She tells abou all the problems caused in two families due to that poiyaana notice. The vakkeeel comes and the wife asks about the notice sent to KLrish. Vakkeel tells the truth," Sathya only mae me to that...he threatened me if I do not do that he would kill our kid nu...that is why I did this...and I fell very guilty about it"

Mugs and Swetha re discussing about the same problem and Swetha asks whether he feels guilty at all...Here comes Gayu...she gives a big lectures and finally tells," naane oru pombilai...went all the way to find the truth ...but you are a man...what did you do> thoo...it was doen by your second wife's first husband SATHYA" There was a bog commotion and then MUgs rushes out and starts his bike...vanishes away.

Gayu comes home and tells everything. He scolds Gayu for making Mugs go to Sathya. Big arguement goes on between Gayu and Krish..finally he goes out...AZ comes in and asks what happened...Gayu explains in brief...AZ also goes out ...SO everyone is heading towards Sathya's place. Mugs i in Sathya's house calling..."dei"
Thodarum
[MEMEBERSONLY]
Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Tuesday 25/10/11 Episode No 611

PILS Grad lectures - " I am not here to accuse you that you stabbed my hubby. I know that
you will not do that. And my hubby is also a gem of a man ( athu sari, kazhuthule maattikkO,
veliye vittu enga kazhuthai arukkathe amma, unakku kOdi punniyam )
All that I want to say is...unga kudumbam vera, enga kudumbam vera, got it??" ( krish sariyaana punnaakku mma,
padam  varainthu bagangal kurithaal kooda athukku puriyaathu 😉)
PILS grad leaves, Krish cries ,Gayu and Paro are happy that some one from "that " family tried to drill some sense in to that wood head MM Krish.

Villishnu kkum Roja kkum enna pOruthaMO????  Sudha comes back from the market and reports to darling MIL. Antha amma kku DIL velai illame summa irunthaa, pathindu varathu !!! Asks for a cuppa. Finally Sudha gets smart and plans to test MIL. Tells MIl that she will wash her face and then make the coffee, removes her watch, keeps it near the TV and goes to wash her face . Villishnu kku gushi,Makes sure that Sudha is inside the bath room, picks the watch and hides it behind a vessel. Sudha watches the whole drama and recalls the doctor's suggestion. Well, she gets the much needed break. Sudha comes out, promptly does a labO dibO and Villishnu for her part acts innocent. "Enge pogum??? You must have forgotten??? pOcha??? Vishnu kAaasu ambO ...blah blah..." Vishnu comes, the absconding watch gets reported. Vishnu is at his tether's end " ozhinuthaa?? Ozhiyattum...new watch vangalaam, vara vara yen da veetukku varrOm nnu irukku " Sudha picks the watch and announces
" watch is found " . This exercise confirms Sudha's doubts.

Sudha meets Vishnu's paatti in the temple and consults. " What did i do wrong?? Why is she treating me like this??? Avanga kettavangalaa??" ( yen arivu kOzhundhe, ippO vaanum kettiye !! ) Paatti says that she knows Villishnu very well. " She wanted to separate Vishnu from you by some emotional blackmail, athu nadakkalai, Vishnu supports you...athaan ipdi kooda irunthu kuzhi parikkara thittam. Get smart, babe, play her way and save your life. Ethics laam velaikku aagathu" Paatti leaves. Namba Aadum leaves the temple... Hospital ...ellarum fretting... because doctor says " innum 2 hours kku apram thaan...verdict" Swetha decides to pray . Wants to play Babar " take my life and save my hubby " Mangu aunty kku intha prayer pidikkalai. Consoles daughter who is on a self derogatory trip " all because of me...my first marriage was a disaster... ippO happy aa irukkalaam nna...vettu, kuthu..hospital..police station...vu vu vu..." Mangu aunty consoles once more...namba MM enters ( Yovvv, unakku VMSS kidaiyaathu??? Aal Aalukku keep off nnu solranga, adangave maattiya nee??? grrr ) Mangu aunty holds his collar ... " Yenna da? Tried to kill my SIL and now you come here?? Irukkara pOittara nnu paarkka vanthiyaa??" ( ayye, avvalavu samarthiyam laam avarukku illai, summa build up kudukkatheenga, ok??? Roja is livid
- enna kashta kaala story yya ithu??? Maanju maanju update vera, mudiyalai da sammmyy )

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Wednesday October 26th

⭐️ Deepavali Special Programs
⭐️

Friday, October 28th, Episode 613 
Update by atina

When Mugs told that he was stabbed by Krish, everyone  was shocked..Mugs continues," When the power came I saw Krish with blood soaked knife...and on his face I saw such a kolai veri...I wanted to ask him why did he do this nu..but I fained by then" AZ can not believe this story and asks him again...Mugs insits on telling the sdame...Swetha asks AZ to leave Mugs alone as he is already tired. Everyone leaves including Swetha...leaving Chittu with Mugs.

Ranjani informs Krish, PAro and Gayu about Mug;s cobfession. Paro supports Krish and talks bad about Mugs. She tells," since the beginning...whatever wrong things Mugunthan did...Krishnan would take the blame and even got belt adi from his dad" Here comes Visa with her rubber tongue...Oru vazhiyaa...Ranjani takes her out...by force...But before she leaves she takes sand and saabam vidals..." neenga naalave irukka maatteenga...naasamaa poiduveenga"

Az brings some food for Chittu...and asks for Visalam..Chiitu informs him that she went after Ranjani. Meantime Ranjani and Visa come there and Ranjani tells Az about Visa's saabam to paro's family. Az scolds her. Visa tells that she is going to the police to complain about krishnan...but Az stops her...Now Visa asks," Ok I will not go to police...but can you give nice Belt adi to Krishnan and ask him why he did nu? mudiyaathu illeh...so let me go to the police then"

Chittu interferes and tells," I have been fighting to bring these two families together but now I am giving up...let us put an end to all this...let us forgive them and leave this matter with this...atheh...mannipooo is more stronger punishment than thandipooo"

Now Swetha is with Mugs...trying to feed him some juice. Chittu comes there with food and tells," Swetha you better go home and take bath and take a little rest and come back" Swetha replies," Ok ..Chitra ivar romba adam pudikaraar saapida...be near him when he eats and make him eat well...I will come back with in two hours" Mugs tells Swetha to go carefully...

Chittu makes Mugs to slow walk inside the room ..a nurse comes and asks her to buy some medicine..Chittu goes out to buy medicine...Three police men enter Mug's room and asks Mugs what happened..Mugs explained everything to them ( muted talk) The inspector tells him to sign the paper so that they can get Krish arrested. Mugs happily signs that paper.

In Krish's house...again and again Gayu asks him why he did not listen to her...and Paro also tells the same. Ranjani is also there...here come the police team to arrest Krish for trying to murder Mugunthan...
everyone is shocked...
[MEMEBRSONLY]
Edited by atina - 12 years ago