-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Me First Me First...πŸ˜ƒ

Stuti... go & Tell Saru that you did the Update... Saru has already opened one WU threadπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Stuti for the beautiful update😊. Wow!!! Very fast stutiπŸ‘πŸ‘'First part with Gayathri BP stuffs such an draggingand boring  part. πŸ₯±Being an understanding DIL she handled the situation at hard times.

One more thing why reshmi is always stuck to the phone. Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line .Every relationship, including between husband and wife, needs boundaries. 

These boundaries are not meant to be mean or controllingπŸ˜‰.  They are meant to be nurturing and create lasting, loving relationships.  With boundaries in place, mothers-in-laws can be close to their child's love and be a part of their life. 😊

The bond between naksh is the most critical bonds in sighaniya's family. If the family is the house, naksh relationship is the foundation. And, no matter how well the house is wired, how well the siding has been applied, how strong the roof is, if the foundation isn't strong, the house won't stand the test of time. Pregnancy can be a tumultuous time for akshi. If naitik is there for her, can anticipate her needs, and fulfill her requests, the bond and the trust that they will build together will be stronger than any cement.😊 

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Me First Me First...πŸ˜ƒ

Stuti... go & Tell Saru that you did the Update... Saru has already opened one WU threadπŸ˜ƒ

haa... I got the pm n edited that one... now a days my net is too slow... while watching the epi i tried to remember all the scenes so that I wont be missing anything while updating... but everything gone waste... after so many days I tried to remember something... lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw chotu... nice update... πŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa... I got the pm n edited that one... now a days my net is too slow... while watching the epi i tried to remember all the scenes so that I wont be missing anything while updating... but everything gone waste... after so many days I tried to remember something... lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw chotu... nice update... πŸ˜ƒ

achcha????
haila... kitna sadela hai WU
Thanx for the update Stuti..
I dnt know aaj ka epi acha tha ya bura tha.. but naksh scns n akshara were damn cute today.. 😳
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

achcha????
haila... kitna sadela hai WU

I didn't understand what u said chotu... but haa u didn't tell me dat we r going to exchange... u told to do tuesday's update only naa... u didn't use exchange word... I unnecessarily used my brain (which I rerely useπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) to remember all the waste scenes of mohini's, G3's n BM's... I remembered BM's talk with DJ too... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Stutz- thumbnail
saru di.. u shud thank me that i made u use ur brain :p as it is it sits der without doin any work... 
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

saru di.. u shud thank me that i made u use ur brain :p as it is it sits der without doin any work... 

arrey it works when I'm in ofc yaar... or else my lead will sit n cry... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... it stops within the second I step out of my ofc... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Stuti for Beautiful UpdateπŸ€—