Thendral Friday's Update - 7th Oct 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and Wonderful comments! 🤗Loved your usage of emoticons!..lol  omg! more than one part of webcam episode.

Psycho telling TA, that it is correct for TA thiramai to work with Kesari...ROFL..ROFL... 🤣 aiyoo... helping TA becoz it is her kadaimai aam😡...will not do anything to make TA venthanai aam😡... manasatchi also talking. Isn't it not enough to hear the Psycho talking?? Now we have to hear her manasu talking too🤣🤣.

Why TA, you have to start the engagement topic now? Psycho took that topic and started exploring😲. Sweet memories for her aam with that perverted look...sigh🤢... For the viewers it was a bitter memory.

Disgusting to see the Pei feeling shy😡😡... Suddenly TA came in her TV screen?? Enna neradi telecast aa?? 🤣🤣 

omg! really funny when Pei took the chair to take the rowdy posture🤣..omg! I laughed like anything. Even the talk to Kesari telling to keep TA with him always and not to miss him sounded so perverted😡😡... YUCK...omg! seriously this women needs to be treated.

oh man! the looks she gave Kesari😲, Kesari look is also very matam. Both match up very well🤣. This Kesari also needs money for his business😲😲. So he is helping this Psycho. Boss aam this Psycho and TA her would be aam😡🤢. Let both the losers GTH😡.

Wow! this Kesari really wants to marry her. TA will surely make it happen🤣🤣. Don't worry KP.

TA going to Bangalore and GW is going to make Thulasi life a hell🤢. I am not going to pity Thulasi his time. If she is not able to defend herself, let her suffer😒.

Sundari mom and Bhuv does not care that Lax is sick. They have to fight even in this stage😕. Nice to see Prabha has started taking decisions👏.

TA, adhirsta kaathu blowing your side aa?? It is going to make your peaceful life go haywire🤢.

Todays episode really looked like a comical episode rather than a serious one🤣🤣. I don't know, I was laughing so much for every dialog this shamless disgusting Pei was talking🤣. Nothing intresting this week🥱🥱.

Until this Psycho returns from UK, the story will be dragging only.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊Nice update tanu😉.Will thulasi let tamizh go to bangalore?What is keshav plan?Will he play a double game to Charu?When will we get answers for these questions?😕
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu  chelom😆 for the superb update😊👏. I don't want to see TA taking this job.. Sigh. 😡Both charu and kesari has split personality disorder or loosu case. Oru loosaiyee parka mudiyalai ithula rendu Vera. TA is soo innocent and he believes everyone. Iam really sick and tired of seeing TA so innocent nowadays..

In upcoming epi's C will try to keep TA with the company as long as she can.🥱 She thinks that she can change TA's mind and makes him fall for her. She can easily make TA busy and make him to leave the town in a couple of days being separated from his kuttimma. My biggest question… who is the dumber C, kesari or TA😉.

No matter how many people they add T&t are soul mates. The more the merrier, keep it going. Now coming to my thought abt the serial the dir already made a few characters negative little by one. Instead of this the dir could have made healthy relationship with all the young characters...🥱

Coming to B's track, Shameless creature, not much interested in her disgusting track. Iam waiting for TPS son's entry😍.A vital ingredient in a successful marriage is open, honest communication and just as important is to create an atmosphere where this is possible.t&Tare soul mates no one can separate them. Hope so… Waiting for psycho's entry…😍
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks Tanu  chelom😆 for the superb update😊👏. I don't want to see TA taking this job.. Sigh. 😡Both charu and kesari has split personality disorder or loosu case. Oru loosaiyee parka mudiyalai ithula rendu Vera. TA is soo innocent and he believes everyone. Iam really sick and tired of seeing TA so innocent nowadays..

In upcoming epi's C will try to keep TA with the company as long as she can.🥱 She thinks that she can change TA's mind and makes him fall for her. She can easily make TA busy and make him to leave the town in a couple of days being separated from his kuttimma. My biggest question' who is the dumber C, kesari or TA😉.

No matter how many people they add T&t are soul mates. The more the merrier, keep it going. Now coming to my thought abt the serial the dir already made a few characters negative little by one. Instead of this the dir could have made healthy relationship with all the young characters...🥱

Coming to B's track, Shameless creature, not much interested in her disgusting track. Iam waiting for TPS son's entry😍.A vital ingredient in a successful marriage is open, honest communication and just as important is to create an atmosphere where this is possible.t&Tare soul mates no one can separate them. Hope so' Waiting for psycho's entry'😍

No doubt mini TA is the dumb here.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for the super fast update (as usual) and yr  comments made the otherwiwse horror pei scene..a real comendy and treat to read!

well like accornn said..Oct blues of 2011 -bcmng reality.. last time TA in hosp and this time looks like destination is B'lore...last time before getting stabbed we had the unforgettable, house seeing scenes with TT reminiscing abt a life that even Cindrella wud envy (we r waiting for that Kumaran n team).  somehow the palm-reading scene reminded me of that...so soon TT to be aadu again..but let it come..this C has been dangling over TT for some months now..and this better the beginning to her exit (we hv been talking abt this peaking n climax for sometime now...!!!). ..we are seeing diff people gvng money to TA for diff selfish reasons...MM gave sincerely but padma spoilt the show and remember GW telling why TAshud take frm T's family...now GW has seen what happened when her son gave the monet to TA...he was no less than padma is shwering his share of insults..to the extent of disowing him...(kudos puvi..GW needs this..) and now GW has to open her eyes and see her aruma chella praani's arumai...eagerly waiting for that..but meantime i am somehow feeling that Oct will be a time of intense sadness for TT (hope am wrong)..

laxman track sudden twist..what will this mean? will dharman be sidetracked?

prabha truly proving a worthy sibling of T..Like lotus blooming in the muddy and dirty water.. we have P & T born to Bhuvana...
waiting for a good promo..

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for your excellent updates!!

Tanu you deserve a big hug from me.  The first part was disgusting with Charu pretending to be all shy in front of Tamil and speaking with him.  Your comments are super.

So it seems Tamil has accepted this job because he really has no other choice now.  I wish the web cam scene was shorter.  It felt so long!!!  I felt like my ears were in pain hearing her conversation and the way her face reacted to everything.

Whoaaa so KP really loves Charu????  Super!!!!  That's good news for us.  Mr. K. make them a couple soon.

I guess Tamil will work peacefully with this new job (he better!) because Charu told KP that he's boss and not to make sure everything goes smooth...

I'm not liking this Banglore trip...it means TT will be separated for some time and GW will torture us.

Prabha...poor thing...I don't really Laxman...he is paying the price for his mistake.

Small cold war between TPS and Bhuvana was good...but I hope this track moves ahead and please no Dharman.

Awww...Tamil is so excited about this new job...he completly forgot everything that happened before and just ran to share the good news...TT scene was sweet...When Tamil said there is someone in the middle of them I was like seriously you think Tamil??  Of course someone is in between you guys...better stop your contact with Charu soon.

Overall a good episode today...I want to see Sudha's reaction to Tamil getting this job and what happens later on...if the story moves faster it would be more interesting.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for your wonderful update on this psychoic episode! 🤗 

Tons and tons of jollu by psycho seeing TA today. Psycho feeling shy and TA laughing (thanks kumaran you didnt show this scene in the promo...otherwise everyone would have stopped watching Thendral right from this week)

Thank god in the entire conversation TA was talking only in the sense to get rid of psycho and his guilty feeling by making her get married to someone. (He sounded as if, charu you goto heaven or goto hell but please go and get married to someone and spare me from my guilt 😆)

I think everyone got so frustrated with psycho and kesari that nobody even mentioned anything about T and T cute scene. 😲

We all know that TA has fallen into the trap created by psycho and he is going leave Tulasi with GW and go to Bangalore. 

hmmm the worst thing now is TA is going to hand over the 5 lakh check to Puvi and Sudha and he is going to tell GW that he got a job through psycho...

Today we saw psycho so close in the webcam and I dunno if i will be able to sleep tonight...monday GW is going to show all her 32 teeth so close to viewers, bcos psycho helped TA pay the loan and get a job... i am feeling so scared nowadays to watch Thendral
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the awesome and lovely Update!👏😃 Loved your side comments😆

Naan solla porathu ellam unmai, unmaiya thavira vera ethuvume illa!
Hahahaahahaha, TA was looking funny in webcam😆

OMG Charu got shy?😲 I couldnt see that, it was not how to say. Therila it was looking artifical, nallave illa😆😃 Ewww, ennama act panra😡 OMG, her pose🤢 She beated Padma😆

Hahahaa, ithuva the friendship between K&C😲. Nalla Friendship😆 Keep it up👍🏼 Why Kesari got angry? Something Something? Is he liking her? Apdeena its good for us😆 Dont worry Keshav, Charu is for you only😃

Laks and TPS scene was interesting and good. I liked the bgm, it was niceee😃

Awww, T&T was the best. I loved it when TA said "Kuttymaaa" Thuls: "Enna Achu",
TA: "Un vayiru peruthirichu" , Thuls: "Naan gundu ayithenaa?" , TA: "Illa undu ayittha"🤣
It was cute and their expression was awesomeee..😍 But surely Thuls wll get sad after hearing his happy news😳 Btw why are they going to bangalore? Keshav TA mela any sottu eluthi vaika porara?😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you tanu baby for the wonderful update... 😃

Congrats TA...Job No 5 appointment order will be given at Bangalore thaan pola .😛..House address sms pannu TA...and when Kesari comes serve him to ur amma and intriduce it, oh sorry him as Charu's fiance and u are going to get them married...ur mom will straight away eat him(GW will kadichu thuppufy him 😛)...ROFL without knowing what is Charu upto what if GW chases Kesari and says he will work for Puvi Sudha itself if they bring up job again...
ROFL web confering la hand shakes 🤢🤢..if GW was there hugs, kisses to laptop pola...🤢...
And why did the loser puppet KP hit walls and behave as psycho for few min...kavala padatha KP TA will unite u with Charu...I was wondering if CHaru was present ther TA would have asked KP to tie thali at that moment and would have arranged a candle light sequence too...KP nelama thaan konjam pavam...

Prabha was too good and good that TPS and her mom understood him and talked to him good...Bhu as usual 😡...Where did she run away so fast...leave prabha and Lakshaman and run away and get married to someone 🤢...

Last part was good but lets see what will be T's reaction when she hears about his new Job No 5...I am eagerly waiting for his termination of Job No 5...😉

TA a kai patha - i shall tell
1) U r soon going to loose ur 5th job 🤢
2) Ur wife is going to cry after hearing that the job is from psycho's frnd 😡
3)Ur wife is going be cursed/abused by GW 😡
4) Ur becoming a prey to ur so called frnd psycho 😡
5)Ur mom is cheating u...😡
6)Ur brains are currently not working...😡

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago