BV 7th October - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Apologies for the lateness the update will be on shortly, i must admit i totally forgot about it

Just watching the episode now and will do the write up, itll be a short one though, hope you understand๐Ÿ˜ณ

Written Update

Part 1
Anandi, Phool and Gauri see each other in the medical camp and are all shocked, Gauri recalls Phooli and her's last interaction.  Phooli gets angry and says that she does not want to get examined by Gauri, in front of other people Phooli bad mouths Gauri and Anandi is trying to make Phooli understand there other then this camp there are no other good doctors around.  Another medic comes and asks why Phooli is talking to Gauri like this, Gauri stammers and is not able to answer.  As Anandi tries to make Phooli understand , Gauri in turn has a go at Anandi instead that she is acting and this is all her mahaanta and she is showing natak to everyone.

Part 2
Phooli defends Anandi and in return has a go at Gauri that she is a negative thinking person.  Gauri calls Jagat and recalls to him what happens and bad mouths about Anandi, Jagat fails to hear her words and Gauri hangs the phone in frustration
Phooli wants Anandi to stay but Anandi says that she has to go back to the school, Phooli apologises for what happened, but Anandi states that its not her fault she acted in friendship and even she would do the same in her position, she tells phooli to take care of herself.
Anandi goes to bank and asks if the money was transferred to Jagat's account, she then texts Jagat about the money.

Part 3
It seems that Gauri has Jagat's phone and she reads the messge that Anandi wrote, she is confused and thinks Anandi is doing this to come in between them
In the house Basanth, Bhairon and DS talk business.
Anandi comes home and DS asks her to take rest and asks how Phooli is, she replies that everything went well and she is being taken care of by everyone.
Gauri comes to the haveli and calls out Anandi's name, again she starts to bad mouth her and say she is doing natak and that she is trying to get back with Jagat and blames her, she tells that why is she texting Jagat about money and trying to intefere.  She continues to berate Anandi and calls her all sorts.

Part 4
Bhairon intervenes and tells Gauri the truth about the situation and tells that Anandi is giving beekh to them and they should be grateful to her and not berate her, he tells Gauri everything about Jagat coming to Anandi for help, Gauri is shocked hearing all this, Sumitra continues and tells Jagat about calling and they continue to now berate Gauri for her to go to Jagat and ask asnwers from him instead.  Gauri then faints.

Voice-over talking about how a womens state of mind can get affected because of feeling insecure all the time

Pre-Cap Doctor stating that Gauri is pregnant

Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri's totally rude arrogant behaviour was shocking๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Throwing stethoscope ,refusing to treat patients and then  shouting at anandi for no reason๐Ÿ˜ต,..horrible๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.And even in  haveli taunting her as 'chulhe chauke waali',bragging 'tumse door hum mumbai mein mazze kaar rahe hain'...this girl is perfect match for snobby jagya who calls anandi 'ganwaar'๐Ÿ˜ก..Such arrogance at being an educated doctor that she goes about taunting less educated anandi.. despicable ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.. 
luved bhairav's"go and ask shameless jagyaโญ๏ธ"   and sumitras words"tum dono peechey padey ho aanandi ke,chain se jeene do usse"...fantastic dialogs ๐Ÿ‘...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Trust them(CV's) to faint her on a friday evening ๐Ÿ˜Š. Well, am glad she got to hear a few home truths about their funds. Didn't she wonder why they are continuing to send funds despite all the history and the lack of birthday phone calls even ?

Gauri has a super hot temper - I think she really blew a big fuse this time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†, Wonder how she will digest all this info once she wakes up !

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

Trust them(CV's) to faint her on a friday evening ๐Ÿ˜Š. Well, am glad she got to hear a few home truths about their funds. Didn't she wonder why they are continuing to send funds despite all the history and the lack of birthday phone calls even ?

Gauri has a super hot temper - I think she really blew a big fuse this time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†, Wonder how she will digest all this info once she wakes up !

Nothing to digest...gauri will forget everything when she wakes up. She will not ask jaggu abt money...even if she asks for a change what ever lame explaination Jaggu gives she will accept it...Now will be seeking pity mode based on pregnancy in haveli...It will be an interesting change if we see gauri option for abortion for career reasons...But i doubt it, nothing seemed to be important than being haveli ki beendini
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Juleka!

Today was the heights of everything. I am disappointed that the truth of this illegal relationship did not surface before the Mumbai friends. I hate you CVs for this.

G remembers Phooli for all the right reasons but still screams on top her voice tauting A. She has no guts to answer Phooli instead. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. How much does she know A to pass personal comments about that mukhauta dialogue? Very unprofessional and very inhuman too. Its such an irony and shame that she is a doctor which is a profession that is an example of humanity at its best.

Her taunts to A at the haveli were the worst we have seen G. I always felt G was better than J. But today that misconception is totally out. She has so much arrongance and lack of respect for another person that she goes ahead and ridicules A saying that she has not been capable enough of comng out of her kitchen duties and hence cannot see J's suceess? She has no business ridiculing A. Her relationship with J itself is illegal what right has she to yell at A then? She makes her feel all the more bad by boasting about how happily she is leading her married life and blaming A to trying to steal J away from her with "cheap" tactics. Madam you are the one who conciously married a married man and took him away from his wife. Falling in love with him might not be your fault but marriaing him after knowing his version of the truth is what makes you equally at fault. Bhairav was bang on when he said that a person sees another the way he or she is within. Your illegal marriage, your husbands respect for his first wife, no trust in him absolutely, the fact that you know deep down that you have ruined another's life to make yours is what is the real reason for your anger. You know that you can still find the truth from A but asking J will give you only another set of lies so what you do? Come and yell at her. Mend your own ways first before pointing a finger on someone else. Shameful. I feel bad I liked her character once. J and G are perfect for eachother. Selfish, ruthless and inhumane ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andv

Her taunts to A at the haveli were the worst we have seen G. I always felt G was better than J. But today that misconception is totally out. She has so much arrongance and lack of respect for another person that she goes ahead and ridicules A saying that she has not been capable enough of comng out of her kitchen duties and hence cannot see J's suceess? She has no business ridiculing A. Her relationship with J itself is illegal what right has she to yell at A then?

perfect couple ...โญ๏ธ
perfect  disgusting attitude!๐Ÿ˜†

the problem is that...both didnt get proper punishment till now...their life in mumbai is all mazze se...now they will soon get ds's support too...so...๐Ÿ˜†

she even shouted back to basant...๐Ÿคฃ...

her words to anandi...dramebaaz, double faced, mukhota, wanted to snach her hubby๐Ÿ˜†,kya logi pichha chudane ka, cheap tactics,...etc etc...
my goodness...she is actually competing jag in every case๐Ÿ˜†
tough competition i must say...i wonder who will win...or it will be a tie...or already a tie!๐Ÿ˜†

andv thumbnail
@Khusi, How are you dear?

This parpota track has been introduced precisely for the family to accept them back. Exactly when G comes to know about the truth of the funding they reveal her to be pregnant. So in effect they both are never going to understand the difficulty of loosing monetary and family support.  Its really unfair that the Cvs are not making this selfish couple pay their dues that too harshly.  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Arre I  so hope now that the family accepts G and J on a condition that they start living in the haveli. That will solve all problems. A will surely move out which we have been hoping for time immemorial now. G ki haveli ki beendani banane ka sapna bhi poora ho jayega. J will also be happy ki bina kuch kaam kiye hi aaram ki zindagi kat jayegi. We will be happy coz hopefully A's life will move in the right direction and these two Dr. couples ka career will go down the drain.

But from our bitter past experience we know that the Cvs will not do that. They will keep all the three together and create confrontations. And they will continue showing A taking care of G during her pregnancy. I fear that these CVs will ultimately make G realize her mistakes seeing A's good actions and may die in child birth thus leaving the Jaggu brat to A. I would hate this track but sadistic CVs ka kuch bharosa nahi.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the update!!!!๐Ÿ‘ What struck me was those who are doing wrong has no remorse!!! ๐Ÿ˜กStealing a married man and then go and insult Anandi  (kill the goose who gives u Golden eggs!) What audacity and attitude this shameless girl has! On top of it this pregnancy track! Yikes!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anita
i am ok soke ...not super fine:(...power cuts r going on here:(

cvs ka sahi main kuchh varosa nehin hai...
Bv slips to 8th now...i don't no what they up to...
I just hope...this track will shaping up the way we want... But they will drag it for whole Oct now...lol...i think we will get to know the exact scenario in Nov or Dec...rofl...
Dragging ... Dragging n more dragging will be there.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ahaa wasnt anjum fantastic yesterday and she was looking very pretty in that blue salwaar kameez๐Ÿ˜no wonder jagya left anandi , she is a terrific beauty
she blasted tausa too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i think gauri is only scared of bhairon in this houise
only he has the power to keep gauri's moth shut
but yeh kab tak chalega how many times will bhairon come in between to save anandi ,