Balika Vadhu

BV Maha Epi 8th Octobe - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Just going to start to watch the episode now will will post the update as i am watching it, will not be detailed, but will include the important segments of the episode :)

Written Update

Part 1
Continues from Bhairon telling Gauri to go ask Jagat for the truth about him coming to ask for help from Anandi.  Gauri is shocked hearing all this and faints at the haveli.
Doctor comes to examine Gauri at the haveli, DS says that of course she will faint from all the screaming and shouting she did.  The doctor examines her and ask her question about her health and Gauri answers them.  The doctor states this is usual for someone in her condition and says that Gauri is pregnant, family are shocked hearing this

Part 2
Anandi leaves from there in shock and is unable to speak,  Gauri asks how this can happen but stops, doctor tells the others to leave the room. Outside DS informs Basanth and Bhairon about Gauri and they too are shocked/in disbelief. 
Doctor states that not everyone goes through the same symptoms and depends on the hormones of the invidual.  Doctor prohibits Gauri from going the long distance back to thee camp and to take care of herself.
Doctor tells the family that Gauri needs rest and should stay in bed for a little while. 
Gauri comes out and touches DS's feet but DS says there is no need for that doctor told her to rest.

Part 3
Jagat shocked to hear that Gauri is in Jetsar and is happy at the same time.  Gauri says that he needs to come and take her, and Jagat asks what is wront, Gauri replies she cant say over the phone and asks her to come and get her.
Anandi is in her room and DS, Sumitra and Gehna come to her, but leave at afterwards.  Jagat phones Anandi and asks what is wrong with Gauri, he states that she is the only one he can talk to.   Anandi is in tears and tells Jagat the news, he is estatic hearing it and states people in the house will be happy from this news and hangs up the phone.  Anandi is still crying.

Part 4
She continues to cry on the bed recalling her scene with DS about her wanting a par pota, and the scene were Jagat states he does not want a kid.  She tries to placate herself that Jagat and Gauri are husband and wife and this was bound to happen, she contines to talk to herself that having a family would be the next step for them.  She states that just by saying it you cant get rid of the relations, and that the family will need to accept the child and be happy about it.  She will do this for their happiness.  She makes the decision to take care of this situation.

Part 5
Sumitra talks to Bhairon about the toys and how she hoped she will give these to Anandi and Jagat's kid, she talks about the dreams that she had about their grandchild and how she would have played with the child.  She tells Bhairon to distribute the toys to kids as there was no need for it now.  Bhairon talks about how he bought these toys for Jagat and they would be good for him, he states that nothing went according to plan and now what will they do with these toys.
Basant talking to Gehna that this news does not bring happiness to the family, who would now that Jagat is about to be a child, this would not have been the situation if it was for Anandi and Jagat, they have lost everything now, Jagat has hurt everyone.

Part 6
Jagat seems deep in thought and a friend comes in, they sit and chat and Jagat tells him the news.  He tells the friend that he is very happy but he is shcoked and doesnt know how they will manage the responsibility with their studies.  the friend consoles him and tells him that Gauri is there also and this may make her take on more responsibility, her priroties will change and she will concentrate on the baby and him more, Jagat thinks about how the baby will bring them closer and get rid of her insecurites.

Voice-over: the news of a child brings happiness to people's life but when this happen outside of marriage this sometimes brings problems/sadness

Pre-Cap:  Anandi tells DS to be happy as this house is getting an heir, DS states she wanted this from her.  Jagat comes to the Haveli
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmadhu2006 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update!!! Love dadisa alot... Thank god she didn't change...
latra thumbnail
Thank you dear for the quick and detailed Written update.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So jusrt as we all knew - very predictably Ms. Fighter-for-the-rights-of all-becharas ANANDI has decided to take up arms for the welfare of Gauri and Jagya's love-child (now that B****** is not considered legally correct).

Thankyou Ms. Mahaan - I think I shall dispense with her name, henceforth I shall call her Sri Sri Ma Anandmayi Mahaan.

😆 @Gauri - par kaise hua ? to doctor. Ab yeh bhi batana padega kya ? Kya phat se DS ke pair chhuye...draamebaaz - she was so thrilled. MUst be already thinking thank God ! am so fortunate  - Now I'll finally get my rights to the beendni title and all the heavy clothes and gehne and most important the 'chulha chauka' that Anandi has been presiding over.

See - the reason she used that particular term as an epithet earlier was coz everytime she cooks for J, he starts remembering Ms Mahaan. She has completly no hopes of any kitchen romance and that is so bugging. 

Jagya will be here by next episode thinking he'll be greeted with big smiles and the sun locket and bigger allowance too. Please Bhairon - pleeease stand up to DS and don't cave in. Throw J out and send the jeep with them to take them back to camp.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ahh!!!what a torture really

not like I didn't expect those types of scenes in todays episode but still it was so unbearable to watch. 1st time ever I couldn't sit in front of tv to watch this episode🤢, I skipped many scenes, hats off to juleka who did this WU for this episode.

Both useless doctors didn't recognize about this pregnancy symptoms.

Shameless jagiya was all happy, 🤢anandi was crying and gonna convince everyone to accept the kid, ds will change, celebration is coming up...all r expected but still feeling like banging my head ...so -ve!!

All my hopes r on gauri right now that she will force ds to send anandi away from haveli

And force for divorce...this is also sounds like a miracle..I know...I just want to hope on this last thing!!

Well frds ...my WU will be shorter than my prev updates now on till any +ve thing in bv.

So kindly tolerate that!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I cant even begin to explain how i felt when i was watching the scene when Anandi was in her room talking to herself, banging my head on the desk isnt even in the vicinity of explaining how traumatizing that scene was, i literally felt like pulling my hair our!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thts y i said hats off to u juleka for WU...it is really a big torture now a days!!
even i skipped many scenes today!!
the JA convo was the height😡..i dont know what cvs r trying to show us...😡

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely hooked, the story is going as per our predictions. Anandi will be distributing sweets and taking care of family. She is the official daima of the baby and sing loris to him/her.😕

Gauri will finally be ecstatic to get her rights as haveli beendni. She will leave her daactari and become full time beendni------her long lost dream.

Dadisa will support parpota and do pujas.

Jagya will feed apples to Gauri and look shifty eyed in front of Anandi.

Sumitra will pop her eyes, Gehna will cry from one eye, Basant will frown and Bhairon will starve.

Bottom line is the big sukhi parivaar will live happily ever after. 😕 Maybe the serial was after all not about child marriage---it is about making a case for bigamy. Our Indian tradition had a golden past, men were allowed to have multiple wives. However, this modern generation has forgotten India's past glory and have resorted to only one wife at a time. Let us bring back Indian traditions to our households, let us all learn to build a happy family with two wives.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Khushi - the good side effect might be that Ms. Mahaan can gift them both a divorce as a belated wedding gift. And even if she gets out of the haveli coz Gauri and J demand it - atleast she'll be OUT !! Isn't that what we want anyways ?

I think both these things would be good - they may just serve as the final reason to wake our Ms. Sleeping Beauty who has been 'adjusting' with every nonsense just so she can continue to stay on. Hope she can realise how untenable her position will become and how much gossip this family will be subjected to if both the wives stay here and one is expecting too. 
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hooked, Anandi will not leave the haveli at any cost. Even if they kick her out, she will stay in the cowshed but will not leave the haveli. I have lost all hopes for her, if being a daaima is the aim of her life, let her be, who cares? Even god can't help those who don't want to help themselves.😕