~ Mindblowing Manasi's AT ~ Welcome Aboard! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
MP's performance:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAgTF3DNEb4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Maz. - 12 years ago
^^ Nur - thanks for all those updates, just caught on to them! 

Maz - My mum called me, not to say how wonderful her singing was, but how pretty she looked in white and curls ๐Ÿ˜† 
hehe I lovee her curls too! If only she had longer hair I don't think we would have seen her with a wig in Gulaal.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Arre yaar - but don't you know how critically cupid-ish the long hair were in the luvre story ๐Ÿ˜†  
Caps for 15th October๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for d caps srushwa..๐Ÿ˜Šand indeed she looked like a Goddess..n she sang it very well...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I just love her 'Taan' look...the engrossment, the involvement that a singer gets into when he or she takes a Taan...and the way she looks at the orchestra ...that is such  jugalbandhi look!! By the way I loved how the background brings out the lady in white and almost feels like she IS the spotlight...

and The final Thank you!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
I just watched her performance and OH MY GODDD!! First of all I love love her song selection...that is such a beautiful song and it is indeed a very very difficult to nibhaao that song but she did complete justice to it!!

From start to finish...she sang it so beautifully and effortlessly๐Ÿ‘ I loved the expressions of the judges and the contestants...they were thoroughly enjoying her singing...absolutely agree with Alisha- Manasi sang like a Goddess!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
WOW is the word here for Manasi, that song she choice was hard, i dont think anyone can sing then the original singer which i believe was Nursat Fateh Ali Khan and also then Sukhwinder Singh also sang it, but Manasi did so well - she got across what she wanted to through that song in her style and which notes to hit and all that
She is truly a GODDESS like Alisha said!  Thanks so much for the caps and vid, Srushti and Maz!

Loved the outfit, the hair, the nose pin (reminded me of Gulaal...lol) and ofcourse the SINGING...she is DIVINE๐Ÿ‘...and so so elegant and graceful...truly a lady to admire!