~ Mindblowing Manasi's AT ~ Welcome Aboard! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Srushee - πŸ€—oh yeh?!!! Dude, totally agree - the name is all about her, in all its meanings! 

Illyria - OH THANKS! I just saw this when I was painfully waiting for DM to buffer, wohooo! Off to watch our god-woman πŸ˜

Maz - the voting isn't for today right? Its only Saturdays to Sunday 24 hours yeh? 
Originally posted by arti07

i want that pink dress else me not voting 😳😳

and me first after the cap thenga sireeπŸ˜†

Arrhh..me was not here..πŸ˜›but Arthi..thu other thread mein bhi reswa kar sakthi hai na..😳n that pink dress is mine..😳
^Yea JZ...there is no voting for today.. it's only after Saturday's performances.
Originally posted by Illyria

Didnt see her performance posted so posting it here, not sure if you guys have a dedicated person who does this

I think she is by far the best singer there

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PbczllMU4[/YOUTUBE]

Oh..thanks..llyria..me gonna watch it N times...d last part was just fab n fab..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks illyria ...boy she is flawless i loved loved loved it...wen she started with the low notes i thought mansi couldnt carry but no she was sheer fantastic and throughout the song she was flawless and the alap i had goosebumps and in the end she took a breath but still she was fantabulous...i m in love with her voice

and i loved how sumeet sir (yahi naam haina mr liar ji kaπŸ˜•) pulled anu malik legs for his shayaari i will vote for him for thisπŸ˜‰

and i loved her dress siree me and mansi have a deal now give me the dress and take the vote 😳 so ab kuch nahi ho sakta😳

thanks a lot for the videoπŸ˜›
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JZephyr

Srushee - thanks for the caps πŸ€— oh she looks ethereal! Sigh! Does anyone know what the name Manasi means? Its probably some synonym of divine!

mansi means thoughtful...and arti means artiπŸ˜›

btw i m arti new in this forum nice to meet u jzeeπŸ€—
Okay - another quick question, is it me and my internet, or is Manasi's blog space really giving the 500 whatever tech error? Any better place to tell her what a die-for performance that was? I extracted the audio cause its yet another amazing 'Manasi' rendition of a lovely lovely song -playing in the BG as I type this out... I just love the way every word comes out crystal clear, the way she alters between highs and lows... the opening o re manwa tu to bawra hai line... and then anjaane raaste from 0:57- 0:59 is πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

This is by far my favorite Manasi performance, and that's already some call to make given how phenomenal all 3 have been! The god-lady can take a thousand bows! 

And echoing her remark - the band was brilliant in support πŸ‘πŸΌ The solo acoustic in bits - oh so good!

Aah! I'm going to be hearing this on repeat... πŸ˜
Originally posted by arti07

mansi means thoughtful...and arti means artiπŸ˜›

btw i m arti new in this forum nice to meet u jzeeπŸ€—

πŸ˜† I know arti means comical, and I refuse to believe anything you tell me otherwise my favorite punkster! πŸ€— 
Manasi danced too when Anu Malik sang for Alisha. She danced well.
Are you guys sure, there is no voting for today
Edited by MeySimi - 12 years ago
^^ Hiya Ganga! And yeh, I think there's no voting cause today was just the decision day, for deciding star of the week, bottom 3 and then elimination - there were no usual performance rounds.