Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone...well my first DOTW for this wonderful forum!😊
😊
Just hoping u all will enjoy it!πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Pyar zindagi ki dhoop mein ikk sukoon bhari chaanv hota hai...jeevan ke saagar kaa ek shaant kinara hota hai...😍

And after seeing KTLK being an adaptation of show Dhoop kinarey i can practically say that since ages...Women have fallen for older men...be it real or reel life!☺️

I mean...i know THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT wants, there's no logic to those things still...What u think attracts a woman to a man much older than her?! And what kind of a life partner u want for urself...😳

Wonderful topic for DOTW...!!

Pyaar... kiya nahi.. jaata... ho jaata hai...
   Dil ... diya nahi ... jaata ...kho jaata hai...!!

Aww...when theres so much in Common...
 n  love is there... to brighten...
       Logon ke kuch kehne se bhi... Love is not gonna be dampened!!

I believe firmly... in the feeling of LOVE... n that it sees nothing.. no caste .. no age.. no race.. no religion... just a heart... that finds its soul in another!!

To Nidhi... go girl.. GET UR MAN!!
To Ashu...whatever u do.. however hard u close ur heart.. LOVE will find its way!!
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww...when theresso much in Common...

I believe firmly... in the feeling of LOVE... n that it sees nothing.. no caste .. no age.. no race.. no religion... just a heart... that finds its soul in another!!

To Ashu...whatever u do.. however hard u close ur heart.. LOVE will find its way!!
Glad u liked the DOTW!😳 Yaa loved ur last lines!😳 No matter how hard u try Dr. Ashutosh...U will Fall in Love!😍❀️
huuu sochna padega! yes its true not so old,,
jissey mujhe pyar hua tha he was also older then me,,i think its not so imporatnt,same age or older then u,but apko agar apni age se kam ladke se pyar ho its diificult!

It all depends on your luck to find a man who's just perfect.someone who understand you in any and every situations someone who knows how to cope with others socially.Etc etc

but here the senior doc will definitely feels something for the young intern doc then for us it will be time for KTLK.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww...when theres so much in Common...

Can I add to this Tanu? It sees no gender, either..
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Can I add to this Tanu? It sees no gender, either..

Agreed πŸ‘
Wow.. Nice topic..

SO this is my first post here in KTLK apart from the formal intro in the intro threadπŸ˜†

Ok, going back to the discussion..

ek ajanabii, hasiinaa se, yuun mulaakaat, ho gaii
phir kyaa huaa, ye naa puuchho, kuchh aisii baat, ho gaii ..

As far as Love is concerned, no matter whats your age , your gender, your religion, every little rule can be broken. Love is a pure felling between two soul and their hearts, no one can come between them.
Just as Tanu mentioned above, Pyar kiya nahi jaata, bas ho jaata hai..😳
Age is never a bar but society, culture, perception and even the logic of numbers tend to get in the way. Like you said the heart wants what the heart wants, so true, so when the mind and heart and synchronised, event a beast or foe can be loved or love you back πŸ˜³

Sometimes we go on with our lives, we think the person in front of us isn't right but then when we look at the person from another angle, everything is just right and age just becomes an indiscretion.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
1st thing i would like to tell i love the show bcz of des reason oly 😳
yeshh age doesnt matter nd i also believe des!
i really feels pyar k liye socha samjha nahi jata k pyar kaisa hoga.. jab hota he bas ho jata he πŸ˜.. hum kisiko kyun lyk karte he bas v cnt describe it.. when sm1 asks y u love him? nd u gv d ans i dun knw! dats d love 😊..
nd it doesnt matter if the person u love knws or nt.. still ur happy dats d true love! 😊    i love des feeling! 😊

thnxx 4 d DOTW.. πŸ˜ƒ