Monday update : 10/10/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhagi for the awesome update!👏

Kuttipa... omg! I don't like it. It sounds like bujjipa🤢. TA, ammam, this check will change your life as you said as you are literally trapped in that Psycho's den😡. Thulz atleast asked reasonable question how a company will pay money before joining work. But no use as TA as usual convinced her😕... Sigh... Thulz needs to be strong enough in her judgement and decisions as TA brain does not work these days. He himself is falling into a pit.

omg! When did TA have experience on share markets😲😲?? And he wants to use his experience for this opportunity aam😲😲? Nice joke of the day!

Prabha was no doubt star of the day⭐️⭐️! Each and every reply to his shameless mom was worth watching and showed his hatred on his moms behaviour. Loved when he asked Bhuv for not allowing Sundari to live her life and now not allowing her to even see her husband in this critical condition. Does a mother deserve anymore from her own son😡?? But this shameless Bhuv asking what mistake she has done and really deserves this and more coming on her way from Thulz.

Shameless Bhuv giving justification for stealing other womens husband🤢😡. Does not even know the meaning of marriage and was just behind Lax for money...Now telling she married Lax for peace and gowravam. Does not even know the meaning the of Gowravam I guess...loser. Pavam Prabha, really does not deserve a mother like this 🤬. He should just walk out and stay with Sundari for his better.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update.

Our hero has completely trusted and accepted KP's offer to go to B'lore. T's happiness gave way to apprehensions and fears when she saw the cheque for 5 lak. Seems like this is the beginning of the end for C's track. Well, T can take up the part time job at the shop during her vacation when TA is away at Blore to escape from GW's tortures, and she can also earn money. 

I still cannot understand how Bhu can justify what she did! She still doesn't have an iota of guilt that she is living someone else's life! If she wanted to marry Lax, she could have divorced MM legally and asked Lax to do the same before living with him! The biggest joke is when she mentioned that TPS destroyed her life due to her ego! Bhu seems to be much more adamant, bloated with ego and stubborn. P can clearly see the truth on TPS's side. Fine that bhu left her husband as she didn't like him and due to the tortures she suffered with him, but what abt the baby she had with him?? Did the baby also torture her?? What was the baby's mistake in abandoning her? Did she even think once about the baby? Well, instead she chose not to even think once abt what happened to the child! So she would care only if the baby was born to Lax? This point alone nullifies her every argument to rationalize her actions and I wonder why P missed this one! Also, she didn't think that Lax was already married with a kid too. what abt that kid?? She proved that she can go to any extent for her own pleasures and luxuries and I felt P was not wrong when he questioned her! Not sure where she is gonna hide her face when T questions her! Also, TPS did not cause troubles and interfere in her life until Bhu started meddling in her life! Also, Lax does realize his mistake as he too had abandoned his kid and wife and did not care abt them for many years! TPS stands correct in a lot of ways and Bhu can never ever justify what she did!

Well, I thought PA did fire TA from the job and had refused to even consider when T went to ask him on behalf of TA. So how did he expect TA to consider joining the shop again? Now in addition to GW, there are PA/S too, who may turn against T! Hoping for a better episode 2morrow!

Thanks Bhagi for the Wonderful Update!!😃

Oh this job plan is to isolate Thulasi alone with out TA beside her to support? or is it to isolate TA away from Thulasi?😡...That too koncha naal need to stay in Bangalore aam till KP psycho opens branch in Chennai...aama TA go go and hope you will get to know about your thickest friend and broker lady with this at-least😡...i bet our psycho is going to land directly to Bangalore...with this rate its Thulasi who is going to save him😕

I think that broker lady is showing off as she did parigaram  to Thulasi's dhosham and TA got its effect right after that😡.

Buwana and her answer about marrying Lakshman...i want to see where this lady puts her face when she face Thulasi😡...what nonsense logic this lady is going to say for leaving her daughter away?😡
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments! Not a bad start to the week!!

Star of the day: Thulz was just fantabulous, with a nuanced outlook and understated emotion, mature beyond her years. With TA having such an amazing level-headed person to hold him back in life, he can only go up, up and up, not to worry for a split second about falling, as his beloved wife will be there to prop him.

Thulz, the fortune teller, pricking her beloved Kuttipa's  "irrational exuberance" bubble ….T making light of TA's parroted optimism…ROFL, asking TA to get off high horse, instilling sense of reality in TA. When TA shows her the advance amount for $500K, T the realist, knows that the money is passport to hell, cautions TA, who would have none of it. 

When TA categorically states that he has had enough of humiliation and running er begging people for money and wants to take crack @ the opportunity presenting itself, T concealing her disappointment @ TA decision, peps him reposing faith in his ability …Wowie T. The pro tem separation…will it be after T'n'TA anniv?

B, for all her egotistical self-centered steely fascia, showed her mellowed although shallow other side as she builds a case for herself having fallen beyond redeem in the eyes of P. Although P has very legitimate reasons to be angry, calling to question his mother's character however is pathetic, unpardonable and highly contemptible. For P, she was right on every count - she has been a good mother to him.

But does it justify all her actions? If she felt that she was mistreated and subjugated to torture by MM, then she should have legally divorced him instead of eloping with another married man. While she talks about her sufferings…what about the untold misery that T was subjugated to?? Waiting for Thulz to tear B to shreds….

Thanks TT fanfor the superb 👏😊update.prabha asked his mother a correct question. Why she is mad at prabha it's her fault rite. Why did she leave thuls? Is it for money or…😡. Iam waiting for B to open up her past soon.Prabha deserves to know everything. With the hit he got from his mom p is likely to venture and search for his sister in upcoming epi's. Who is going to help him now is it TPS or Dharma.

Coming to T&t's track, C has trapped TA very well he can't escape and he is helpless🥱. T&t are both brainless clueless unwilling to face everyone with courage. TA knew about his mom that she had ditched him badly ana still he supports his mommy. TA should  not be rude to his brother even if he has another job.

I want the CV to introduce a host of new characters to steer the serial to the next level. Will be interesting to watch how it unfolds. Waiting for next epi😍….
Thanks baghi for the update..
Though it was an irritating episode somehow it moved fast and let it atleast maintain a pace this way..Psycho's magnetic(psychic) force is pulling TA towards the job and to bangalore...The same idiot TA once said he would never go to any place even if it worths 1 crore and now he s ready to go blvg keshav's words and even ready  to if T does not accept...where r his golden words once said and he s overwhelmed by the alaudin bootham's offer...
What a combination...pei aka charu, pisasu aka gw and bootham aka kp...
All losers shd get lost and Ta should atleast use his brain for atleast name sake...how can someone offer 5 lakhs as initial amount...same thing with dharman..didnt thulz warn then also and he s still blvg everyone...go ta go and get ur due respect...God save thulz.

Bhuvana if u cry aand say things does not mean what u did was right...but what ans do u have for thulz and if u were not interested why did u go for a kid then...everyone will have a reason for mistakes and so r u and the reason u have s just sick...if u did not like that life u shd have come off it decently and not run away u silly...
These dialogues were as sick as psycho's..ewww
Thanks Bhagi for such a nice detailed update 🤗.

Yooovvv TA...crores koduthalum i won't leave my wife nu sonneengala hero Sir. Athuvum reason is my wifey is too young to leave alone...ippo mattum Thilasi became old enough aa? Podango 😡.
You are such a lovely hero and hubby nu drool over pannathukku i need this 😡...grrr

Awww Prabha...i am loving him more and more in this show. Thulasi...better you go with your lovely bro instead with your useless hubby...Kuttypa...ewww 🤢. I prefer her loose paiyan like she called him once 😛.

Hmmm Buvana...panna anyaayathukku thedufying reasons...psycho lady.

Ouch...pity the updater of Charu aunty's full Pizza kattuyfing scene and the most romantic telephone call in the tellyworld 🤢🤢.
Originally posted by Gunz.

Ouch...pity the updater of Charu aunty's full Pizza kattuyfing scene and the most romantic telephone call in the tellyworld
🤢🤢.

Aww Gunthyyy🤗...it will be none other than me...when ever you wish an updater like this..i am the only one gets it😛...i got Wednesday and Friday update to do this week...Dont worry gunthyyy i will imagine you and your reactions while doing it ok aa🤣

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Aww Gunthyyy🤗...it will be none other than me...when ever you wish like this..i am the only one gets it...i got Wednesday and Friday update to do this week...Dont worry gunthyyy i will imagine you and your reactions while doing it ok aa🤣

I also guessed the same... Awww Tanu... Good luck🤗🤗... You have to go thro the SMM romance and Psycho gulping Pizza and her stupid and perverted talk on TA...