Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

TOI: The beginning of a new chapter

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The beginning of a new chapter in Siddhi's life

TNN | Oct 11, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Keerti Nagpure

The plot of Parichay on Colors has got more interesting now with the unfortunate turn of events. Siddhi has married Kunal Chopra aka Sameer Soni despite differences only to help the Chopra family in augmenting the family income after her fiance Anand's death.

The focus clearly is on Keerti Nagpure, who plays Siddhi. "Now that I will be playing the protagonist Kunal Chopra's wife, the responsibility of the success of the show lies on me equally. With the character taking focus, I am working extremely hard to make each scene look perfect on screen."

Just like the show's concept, Keerti too believes in second chances and is looking forward to the new twist. "I am pretty close to my onscreen character Siddhi who is a fun loving and independent girl. Though she might have a broken heart, she will continue to be the strength for Kunal's family. Similarly, I can go to any extent for the happiness of my family and friends."

About her views on love, she says "Love for me is a very pure emotion and something I feel one must experience, but for now I want to focus on my career. I am at an early stage in my career where I'm learning at every step. Parichay is the perfect show for me to get my fundamentals about acting right. I have a very co-operative co- star like Sameer Soni, with whom I share a great equation unlike our onscreen characters. His support has helped me overcome my nervousness and perform better."

Hope this new chapter takes Siddhi to newer heights!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article.😊keerti is perfect in siddhi's roleπŸ‘πŸΌ and she's lucky to have sameer as her co-star.i saw in keerti's fb fan pg-it seems she's having good comfort level with sammy off screen.SiNal look cute together😍 n have awesome chemistry,looking forward to see more of their scenesπŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article dear...πŸ˜ƒ btw will this article help us to increase the CM points?πŸ˜›
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

thanks for the article dear...πŸ˜ƒ btw will this article help us to increase the CM points?πŸ˜›

no dear.. only india forums article will help us increase CM points πŸ˜ƒ
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing.. Initially i didn't like her as the lead for the show. but she's improving and with sameer to help her, i'm sure she'll do well...

All the best to keerti..

@Sahasra : Can u gimme the link of her FB page dear?
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

TB articles are ONE of the factors considered in CM points..
Articles/ Discussion topics are also given weightage... in CM points..!😳
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For The Article😊..Keerti is perfect in Siddhi Role..and its really not looking that she is new In Accting..or doing first time serial.>She is fab in accting...GOOD LUCK FOR THE CAREER KEERTI πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Nags- thumbnail
thanks for sharing my dear armu
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

ugh!😑