Pavitra Rishta October 10 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks bhalla, good to see Savita's plans foiled.

I thought the CVs dropped the track with DK's friend buying the chawl but it looks like it is happening after all
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  Where is this show heading towards??? There is no U-Turn for CV's so going to get even worse as days go by.
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bhallarox thank you for the update!!! I could you just hug you right now for doing such a wonderful update.

I am glad Soham is with his parents!! Archana needs to stop making these last minute decisions though, they are hurting people.

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hillydee

Bhallarox thank you for the update!!! I could you just hug you right now for doing such a wonderful update.

I am glad Soham is with his parents!! Archana needs to stop making these last minute decisions though, they are hurting people.

How sweet of you hillydee🤗

You are 1000% right, though we are all glad Soham is not with Varsha, Archana does need to stop making these last minute decisions because now Satish is the one who has to suffer, her last minute decisions have a big impact on the family.
lovebug123 thumbnail
This is all Archana's fault!!!!!!! Why did she have to give Soham to Varsha!!!!!  Varsha got used to Soham. Archana takes Soham back.Then she gives him back to her. And now she takes him back!!!!! I mean what is this nonsense!!!!!😡 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am so happy that Armaan are keeping Soham. He belongs with them & not that Varsha!
tvbuffy thumbnail

i HATE HATE HATE archan and manav now a days.

what the hell is she trying to prove? we know how MAHAAN she is and how PAVITRA her soul and crappy rishta is. in real life no such shit happens.

varsha was a bit psycho before.. but after archana and manav promised, what happened to them? its not varsha's fault...

archana the dumbbesst fool i have seen. i hate her character. all confused and screwed up in her head. she doesnt know what she wants!!!

tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxx bhalla for da WU i jst loved yesterdays epi as well as enjoyed reading ur WU😛
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear