Romance is better than bromance-finished - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
oye hoye...!!

cute update EM SURE abh VICKY bhi neha ko pata hi lega :P
so awesome I love yr FF's and wow simmi and nil 2gether and swayum the loverboy tips dega aur woh kaam na kare not possible
aw girl Awesome one hey hey i want vicky to propse neha...am sure simmi will misunderstand...reall Awesome Part cant wait to read more update fasttt !
"My chick was a dazzler !!"

LOL 

I am sooo loving this fic !!! πŸ˜†

And katiee .. is the "Chudayl" inspired from our Fevi-Bro's D-Tales ?  πŸ˜›  
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRon911

"My chick was a dazzler !!"

LOL 

I am sooo loving this fic !!! πŸ˜†

And katiee .. is the "Chudayl" inspired from our Fevi-Bro's D-Tales ?  πŸ˜›  

opsie i forgot to give you credit.but seriously speking i din't want kriya fans to revolt against the fevi bros...i don't want u guys to get in trouble.
simmi couldn't sleep the whole night,she had a gut feeling that there was sumthing between nil and vicky.she googled "how to know if ur boyfriend is gay?".there was a list of characteristics,and sum of them matched wid nil.she was really worried now and in that tension she forgot to read the last line.
"all the characteristics need to match,a few matching characteristics do not proove anything."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vicky was stading outside nil's house.nil was surprised to see him there.
nil:what do u want now?/
vicky:i need ur help to get a ring for neha.
nil:so how can i help u in that????
vicky:u already gifted simmi a ring and pls don't say no.i'll gift u the latest god of war cd if u come wid me.
nil:ok but i want the deluxe edition.
vicky:done
_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at the ring shop-
shopkeeper:how can i help u?
vicky:hume ek diamond ring chahiye?
nilL:diamond?//itna kharcha kyun kar raha hai,accept nahi kiya to gaye tere paise.
vicky:tu ring dekh na chup chap.
shopkeeper:kiss ke liye ring chahiye?
vicky:(points towards nilesh)in ke liye.
nil:what?mere liye!!!
shopkeeper:inke liye??????
vicky:i mean jiske liye yeh ring hai ,unki ungliyan bhi in mahashay ki jinti patli hai.

they spent four hours for getting the right ring.
nil:chal see ya at the party?
vicky:aur mein usse bolunga kya?
nil:woh tu soch koi film mein ki lines rat lena
vicky:ok.
=--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH WHATS AN LOVELY UPDATE OH I LOVE VICKY HOW CUTEE HE IS ITS WAS LITTER SHORT BUT CUTEEE CANT WAIT FOR READ MORE UPDATE FASTT YAR !
hahahha awesome parts Yaar!!! Sorry for late !!!comment had exams!!!
Keep it up!!! Pm me😳
This is so cool and I love bromance also. Romance toh hain hi but vicky and nil rox
nice update yaar!!! hahhah wow simmi is doubting nilesh that much!! bechari yaar!