Romance is better than bromance-finished - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

AT rey's party-

Simmi finally decided to confront nil .She saw him at a distance talking wid rey and she pulled him by the hand and took him to the corner.

Nil:whats the matter baby?

Simmi:nil do u love me?

Nil:what sort of a question is this?ofcouse I do!!!i only love u!

And them he kissed her…

Simmi(to herself):maybe my brain thinks too much these days,he loves me and I was making all sort of stupid assumptions.

But then to ruin there fairytale moment,vickky pops his head and pulls nil away fromk simmi.

VICKY:sry sim,but I need nil for my help…

Before nil could say anything,they both were in a silent corner of rey's house.

NIL:abbey yede,tu meri luv story kyun bigad raha hai??kya kaam tha tujhe????

VICKY:aaj last time madad kar de na bhai..pls…mujhe meri proposal wali speech rehearse karni hai.

NIL:aur tu chahta hai main neha banu?????

VICKY:last time bhai pls pls…

NIL:ok..par job hi hai jaldi kar….

Vicky bent in front of nil and took out the ring.and he started wid his speech.

Simmi saw this from a distance and she was shocked while at the same time neha had been searching for Vicky,and when she saw this her jaw dropped.but unlike simmi neha didn't remain silent.

NEHA:neha thinking,Vicky was her deewana,but Vicky liking nilesh…

VICKy:no u got it wrong..

NEHA:u listen to neha,wrong u are…laka and ladki is gud jodi but ladka and ladka…..is not very gud.

Saying this she ran away frm the place and Vicky ran behind her,it was only after they left that nil saw simmi.

Simmi:I'm happy for u guys and now same sex marriages are legal…..so go ahead I won't stop u!

And then simmi too went away.nil knew it was going to be hard for him to tell simmi what the real situation was.but about one thing he was very sure…Vicky was going to get murdered by his hands…

AT vicky's house-

Nil:aaj tu gayavicky!!!aaj toh tu marega!!

Vicky:maaf karde bhai,agale baar se aisa nahi hoga…

Nil:kammene,teri neha toh maan gayi but meri sim sim ka kya????

Rey:kya hua???and ab yeh sim sim kaun hai,does simmi know about this???

Swayum:kash bhagwan ne thoda muscle brain mewin bhi daal diya hota….simmi is fondly called sim sim by nil.

Rey:ohhh…and nil simmi maan jayegi.tu usse koi expensive gift dede.

Nil:uske paas sab kuch hai,gift ka idea toh chodd hi de…pehele yeh Vicky marega!!1

Swayum:isse marke kya milkega?

Nil:sukoon.isne mere achi khasi luv story ka kabada kar diya!!

Rey:idea!!!!vicky simmi koh sab batayega,agar simmi nahi maani toh jutte bhi isse hi padenge and agar maan gayi toh then all is well…

Nil flashed an evil grin and Vicky looked like a lamb who was going to be butchered.

🤣🤣
really hilarious upd8!
🤣🤣OMG i jus luv d updates...jus read d previous one nd cnt stop laughing Simmi actually googled how to knw if ur bf is gay 🤣🤣🤣GOOGLE ZINDABAAD🤣🤣
nd NiCky go for rings shopping🤣 HAILA wo bhi diamond ring😲🤣Vicky is such a DEEWANA
nd dis update is jus FADUUU yaar👍🏼🤣...bachare Nimmi ki LUV story ki band baja di🤣pooor Simmi i hope she cums over her misunderstnding😳
nd hahaahah i wonder wat evil plans dus Nil hav for Vicky now🤣jus LUV dis ff...u write AWSUM👏
update soon cnt wait to read😃...nd thnx for d pm😳
*SPEECHLESS*

<3 ur ff's...
HAILA!! 😆 Yeh Vicky bhi bechaare Nilesh se kya kya karwaata hai!! 😆 Nice man 😊
i read ur ff frm first n i was lik 🤣 
poor nil😆 ...wat s he gng 2 do nw ?
really superb n u r a ⭐️ 
pm me ya
loved it waiting for next one😊

karunya

Simmi sat on the recliner with closed eyes. She was in no mood to hear vicky's apologies.

Vicky:  simmi i'm here to clear the misunderstandings and u are acting like a corpse.

Simmi: don't u dare call me a corpse again!!!And there are no misunderstandings  i saw everything with my own eyes. Do you think i am blind????and its legal now,you guys can get married and no one would have any problem!!!

Vicky: oh god shut up!!!! And yes u are blind.NIL was helping me to propose neha.And me and nil are perfectly normal!!!do u get it? Or do u want me to think that u are dumb.And sry i'll not use ur boyfriend to rehearse my proposal speech again.

And trust me sim,since the last4 days he didn't even drink once and nor did he rap!!!do you think this is normal for him???

Simmi: oh my poor baby!

And wait a minute,u were going to propose neha?????does Sharon know this?

Vicky:no Sharon doesn't know about this and i am bribing you with a Louis vuitton  clutch to seal ur lips!!!

Simmi:ok fine,but i want the special vintage one,and just one clutch isn't enough! i want the new jimmy choo stilettos!!!after all ur secret  is a huge one!!!

Vicky: u girls are so materialistic!!!!fine u 'll get ur gifts...

ahhh...so happy ki vicky ne finally simsim ko mana kiya...!!! chalo ab hamara d-man shayad khush ho jaye,...!!!😆

vaise
"Louis vuitton  clutch"
yeh kya hai..???

nice update...but way too short...!!!

plz update soon..!!!!😊 

-Saumya
oh girls r so materialstic ha ha nice one n welcome back missed u so much
very nice update and my god demands for girls are never ending. And sim ke high class demands