Posted: 12 years ago
😃 hey im tanya im a huge kt fan n used 2 watch rbo him n yashu r awesum 2getha! Jst 4 fun wnted 2 no y u guys r interested in this show? Im personaly nt in2 it sry onli wtchd an epi coz of kt othawise dnt wtch it no offence m nt gna mis the wedin epis thou! Plz tell xx
I started watching it for Karan too and I like him in it but if I continue watching then its going to be for Maanvi/ViMaan
i too m a fan of KT nd i did start watching it caus eof him nd also cause of the sisters realtionship nd nw i have also fallen in love with jeevi nd maanvi/virat
I watch this show only for karan and now I like nia too
I was attracted because of karan a crazy fan of his 

but now I love the show !
I started watching this show just coz of the sisters realtionship but now i watch it both for the sisters realtionship and both jodiz they rockkk..the main cast just rockk together...

Im watchin it for Viren, Jeevika, Virat n Manvi <3 !! 
n plus i always wanted Krystal As Lead ! <3 n finally here she is <3
I started watching it for cute promos and sisters bond! And now I'm attracted to virat and manvi jodi! And also luv both jeevika and manvi!Edited by jinia018 - 12 years ago
Started watching for karan tacker only, but i am seriously loveing jeevika-viren together now. 

Nia sharma as manvi has stole my heart. she is seriously talented and beautiful. 

loving the cast now and show is promising and entertaining😊
coz of promos n now i love dis show much,..virat n manvi r so gud,..love de,.muahh!!