Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will definitely do that, Love our Sherni Taissah
come on wake up all her fans
all her fans r dead or what
i just love her in every avatar whether dance,singing,acting she is best in all of them
just shut up asru as gehna has much role nd she is more talented and famous than a j and g. she is amazing.fans r really crazy about her frm her starting days in bv
asru u r wrong i am not spoiling her image by supporting her as she has too much of fans but somehow they donot want to comment on her again and again as they already supported her in other threads so this thread is really not enough to show craze about her ok.her fans did not comment in this thread so it doesnot mean that she has less fans.and first of all i did not bad mouthed u.ok.u mind ur language.😆this article is saboot that she is so famous-

Fans tore down my dress!- says Balika Vadhu Star Ghena

Neha Marda aka Gehna of Sphere Origins Balika Vadhu is scared of traveling alone. She makes it a point that whenever she is out she has her bodyguards around. Neha had a frightening experience while traveling alone.

"Sometime back I had gone to Kolkata for some opening ceremony. At the airport a bunch of fans approached me. I was wearing a dress which was tied from behind. The whole place got so crowded and in the rush the dress got untied unintentionally by someone's hand. That incidence terrified me so much that now whenever I go out for any event I always have 3-4 bouncers with me," she says.

Umm'Neha we never realized you were that popular to begin with, to be mobbed so randomly in such far-off places. Anyhow, watch out next time darling, why spend on Bouncers, when you can travel incognito? Start spending on Burkha dear, that what stars do when they REALLY don't want to be seen, you know what we mean