MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i dnt know whose turn it is to write the update today... but what i know is that the update's not here yet 😑... if its hinu's turn.. then its okay because she's dealing with very important exams of her.. πŸ˜›
hence... im posting update though i have to go study  but cannot see u ppl waiting πŸ˜³

Episode starts with Sia sitting on bench crying 😭. Sia talks to her father and says that she thought her father will be there to save her from these kinds of troubles but she was wrong 😭. She will not adjust in Elite .

Next scene: Gauti's kind of sleeping and suddenly wakes up taking Sia's name πŸ˜›. Rangeela asks him to chill and is just going to call Sia when his phone rings 😊. Its Sia's call. Sia calls them to Elite πŸ˜‰.

Next scene: Raghav is sitting alone thinking about the incident that happened and also about Sia 😍 (believe me or not raghav was looking more than hot n cute☺️). Wadda and Nikka bro come there and ask Raghav about the prank on she boxer πŸ€ͺ. Raghav says them that the plan should be dropped because he cannot see girls crying and the she boxer also may cry after prank like "Pushpa" cried πŸ˜‰.

Next scene: Rangeela and Gautam arrive at Elite πŸ˜›. Sia asks Gautam about cell phone he gave to her. When Gautam lies, Sia slaps him and asks him to tell the truth 😎. He again gives similar kind of answer and gets another slap from Sia πŸ‘πŸΌ. Gautam now tells that it was done by Rangeela 😡. Sia finally breaks out and tells them that she was called a thief by Elitians because of them . She asks them to leave 😲. Gautam starts crying 😭. Sia leaves.

Next scene: Sia comes where Wadda & Nikka bro and Raghav are. W & N bro leave πŸ€ͺWadda and Nikka bro obeying Raghav's orders throw the bannars for prank away πŸ‘. Someone (not shown yet) picks them up 😳. Sia talks to Raghav. She says that he has insulted her alot . Raghav tries to explain himself but Sia doesn't let him 😑. Finally when Raghav cannot bear it he too talks back to Sia πŸ‘πŸΌ. We have a close SiRa scene😍☺️. Sia is crying and Raghav just wants to hug her ☺️ and say her not to cry (well it seemed so to me 😳) and suddenly security guard comes and asks both of them to go to their respective rooms πŸ€’. Sia says Raghav to remember that she's not rich but not a thief either πŸ˜‰. Raghav gives suuccchhh cute mixed expressions ☺️.

Precap: Arjun and Sia sitting on the bench 😳. Arjun says to her that a phase comes in life when you have to prove that ur not weak  but its the time to standup and prove that "humse hai life" 😎. Sia goes to gym. On the way she sees the posters W & N bro threw away, picked by someone else πŸ˜•and thinks that its Raghav who's doing this 😑. 

THE END
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
masooma  thanks jaanu