Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Update for October 11

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vijayam for the lovely update and comments👏! You really deserve a 🤗 for updating nearly 9 mins of Anand track.

TA is so happy about the new dubakoor job without knowing the consequences he might have to pay😕. He could have used his brain to think for a sec how a new person is offering 5 lacs for his upcoming job. But something keeps telling that KP will not completely oblidge to the Pscyho and might play a double game. Kumaran is just dragging this Psycho track until finally one day everyone will completely lose interest.

Hope atleast Thulasi works in this store rather than staying in GW house and getting tortured 😃. But I think Sudha will make Thulz work for their own selfish reasons😕.

TA go go... you will never sathichify in this job given by the two Psycho's😡. Another new char introduction as TA Blore friend aa?? Hope he will save TA from this so called business. Shabba Kanna Katuthey!🤪
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃

Lets all wish best of luck to TA🤢...wow what a dedication...Pei is going to land in Bangalore thaan for sure...😡...Thulasi working in Puvi's store is somewhat good than staying home seeing devil's face all day🤢

TA ku new friend aa...maybe that guy will be a nice friend and might tell Mr.KP is a full kedi🤢.

About Anand's part😡...please don't show any parts with him till psycho gth pls😡

So tomorrow TA leaving and telephone booth tele romance 🤢...woohoo me thaan yay😲
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u Vjayam for the wonderful update...😃

TA seem to have some facts on his side when he told things softly to Puvi...but that does not mean that he should completely ignore Puvi's words when he asked him to be careful and cautious in his new work.😕 Puvi seemed to have accepted and was behaving as a brother to TA...but TA seemed to be over confident when he answered Puvi..😕..he will always learn only after he goes deep into troubles...rather after Thulz goes into deep trouble bcos of his activities..

Good One Amidst Bad thing...Thulz volunterring to work in the shop and good that P and S accepted.😃..But again TA making sarcastic comments at Sudha is bad...she is very faaar better than GW when it is wrt Thulz but TA bcos of his disagreements seems to see one side of her always...But Mr.K/CV's please for heaven sake dont make bad things happen at the shop when Thulz enters and GW to use that oppurtunity to make P and S blv that its bcos of thulz dosham🤢...I seriously warn u that first weapon(tomatoes,rotten eggs..etc etc) will come from me thaan😛...Better show T happy in the shop and let the pisasu aka GW romance her psycho aka pei 24/7 from home...🤢

Anand part was good for a change and climax was the best...one month ila like he said let him suffer for all jenmams for what he did...🤢

I wonder who that old frnd at bangalore and I hope he is a good frnd unlike the other frnds who always get help from him and be selfish...lets see...😕

@vjayam - curious case title super...rofl Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vijayam for the splendid update😊. Thuls seems to be lonely now🥱. Any girl will  be sad to separate from her husband under normal conditions. If she were at her house she can invite her friends or Patti But she is in puvi's house.. Ippa mudiyathu.

TA is being overconfident about his job. TA should be careful in Bangalore it is possible he may end up in big mess. I think kesari is going to play a double game with charu and TA. I think GW will use this golden opportunity to separate and torture thuls in upcoming epi's..😡

The music at the end of T&t scene reveals that something is going to happen to thuls😲. Thuls advice to TA was great. By the by TA friend in Bangalore should be trouble maker for T&t sure. After he leaves GW will call C AND START her suya pulabal. Waiting for GW poojai epi…😍
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Vijayam for a very beautiful update! All comments were so nice. 😊

Everytime TA leaves Tulasi, Tulasi gets into some big problem. This time its Psychos plan to make TA go to bangalore...so the problem for Tulasi is going to be really big I think. 😲

hmmm so psycho might come to bangalore and try all her magic to make TA fall in her trap?

Hope and really wish this is the last game by Psycho and Kesari reveals all her plans and her intentions to TA. It will be so nice if GW calls Psycho and TA picks up the call and gets to know all the evil plans from GWs mouth... 

Whatever it may be Kumaran sir, please end this Psychos drama soon...really irritating.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You Vijaym for the nice update and comments..😃

TA when he spoke softly.. he was too good..But again when Puvi advised he could have listened to him..!! Coming to Puvi.. he was good and being a brother when he was advising softly and accepting his mistakes.. but his arguing against TA on the store job that too for his work..was a mistake..!! Both the brothers have their own kind of doing mistakes in judging..!! T&S leading them to a have good future.. is really nice to watch..!! Thulasi taking lead and volunteering to come to the store is good.. and Sudha accepting on behalf of Puvi was an example again of thinking good for their life and future..!! 

Anand and Shayamala scene was as usual..But nice that Anand is suffering..for his mistakes now..!! 

T&T scene was cute at the end..But its really sad.. They have been showing always when TA is away Thulasi will be into problems..I just hope and wish they meet and celebrate together their first anniversary😍..!! Let this be the track to end Phsyco's play..!! 

All the best Tanu for the pshyco's update..!! 🤗 Really feeling sad for you ma.. 🤗
Thendral_USA thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and apt side comments!

TA is really in ecstatic mood abt his "job" that he is not ready to take any advice from his bro. Good that the bros sorted things to some extent before parting. Sudha advice to both was good and I wish she had told this earlier. Wow, did the creatives see the comments on this forum? T working at the shop is definitely a good decision as she can be away from GW and escape her tortures. I just hope that the bond bet'n T/S strengthens in the shop when they work together. Also, now that S knows that the offer is thru C, she is quick enough to sniff there is something fishy abt the whole affair. Hope she helps T thru her problems with C.

As for Anand/S track, it was for a change better today! Hope A realizes his past mistakes and reforms while he is all alone.

So, T has a friend in B'lore. Hope this friend warns TA abt KP in time. Well, TA may learn abt the true colors of C thru KP too.

I wish the creatives come up with something interesting but soon enough to put an end to the C's track

Overall, a good one today.

Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks VJayam

Sootham, TA will never learn his lesson.

I feel sorry for Puvi though.  Any one in his shoes will get angry esp when they entrusted their hard earned business to family member and to watch it shutdown because of his brother is heart breaking.  Although it was unintentional, but in fit anger logic takes second place.

On the other hand, TA is full of 'bull'.  All the best for he is going to be taken for a ride/merry go around.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Vjayam and thanks TTfan for Monday's update.

As few others guessed i also think that this new long lost friend of TA is going to be a positive character, i am going to be positive with this new character. TA is going to Bangalore so that he could fully get trapped by ghost and her childhood lover, so i guess TA need someone in Bangalore who is true to him. If his friend is very good in trade business then of course he will know about Mr.420.