Bade Acche Laggte Hai to shoot in Australia?

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
source-  india forum article.

The production house is planning to shoot in the real locales of Australia for their upcoming episodes...

After the grand wedding celebrations of Ram (Ram Kapoor) and Priya Kapoor (Saakshi Tanwar), we hear that the production house and channel are planning an upscale outdoor shoot for their honeymoon sequence which might be shot in the exotic locations of Australia. The trip will be gifted to them by  their friend Vikram (Jai Kalra) and Neha (Tarana Raja Kapoor) as an attempt to bring the couple closer.

We tried calling Saakshi Tanwar but she remained unavailable for comment.

We called Eva Grover who told us, " Nothing is confirmed yet."

The whole team is slated to go to Australia by the first week of November.

Looks like the viewers are in for a big treat!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am quite sure I heard Shipra say Europe😕
Anyway, if it is Australia, hope they disclose which part so that I can do the typical fangirl stuff like scream at the sight of Ram, get pictures and even do a live update of the shoot to you guys😊
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinket

I am quite sure I heard Shipra say Europe😕

Anyway, if it is Australia, hope they disclose which part so that I can do the typical fangirl stuff like scream at the sight of Ram, get pictures and even do a live update of the shoot to you guys😊

please do this if unit comes to Australia and post some cool real life pics of saakshi,ram and eva.😛
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

please do this if unit comes to Australia and post some cool real life pics of saakshi,ram and eva.😛

Sure will... usually, when film crew arrive here they cover the same places/landmarks... Salaam Namaste was was shot in everyday situations and it was awesome

I plan to stalk Ram... ðŸ¤£ and my Mum thinks it's a bad idea for them to come here... as I will be on the streets, at the airport ...etc ... you get the drift😆