Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta October 11 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. Not too interesting an episode, considering the high drama yesterday. More of Savita's poisoning of Sachin's mind against Archana 😡 This woman is unbelievable!!!

Manav has some testing times ahead, from DK and Dharmesh! Hope Aashna stands by Manav and gives him all the support he needs!

What I find interesting about Manju and Vinod's situation, is that Rasika is nowhere to be found when her daughter is in need! Rasika was the one who encouraged Manju to do all that she did...getting the house, chasing Sulochana away, buying all the new stufff...and now she has lost it all, Rasika ian't there to even give moral suppost to Manju! Quite fitting I say! 

It's terrible though, from a mother's perspective. Rasika should be there for her daughter and grand-daughters, at least!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Bhalla...😛

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  @suan - this is ekta's show.  There is no continuous thread to story lines, people concerned with the associated story lines are forgotten and side tracked. I also thought why rasika not there or bringing food from her own house for the kids or take the kids at her house.  As I have pointed out in he past why haven't the mahila committe still not found out about rasika after all she has done so many  trouble making in deshmukh and kanjrekar's houses, or her son abusing his wife in front of the child.  Ekta ekta we are not fools, you and your cv's are, living in land of make believe.
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
So many negative people against Armaan!
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@suan n SK: very rightly said..rasika ko clubs jane se aur shadiyantra rachne se fursat mile tab ne beti ko moral support degi!:))