Fan Fictions

NEW FF: My Nerdy Prince charming (ArSh) - A/N pg 5 - Page 2

act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

Hey dear... i have read both ur os on hope, and they are brilliant...thought they made me sad cz there wasnt arsh union, but that was the reality...and this one..well...as u have said..this is defo an ordinary theme..but the extraordinarity with which u have made the story really deserves a pat on the back..i never thought the story would be incredible different...i am so looking forward to read it..plz dnt vanish this time..i really have a lot of hoped this time from ur story..plz...pm me when u upd8

thank you so very much for reading my OS and thank you for liking them. I am soo sorry i couldn't continue, but there was a reason why I made it an OS and not an FF...an OS can be satisfied by itself however a FF has to be continued...I am the type of person who writes when i have time and inspiration...I didnt want ppl to wait in antiicpating while i dont have either time or inspiration to cont...i am so sorry agian..I will continue as soon as i get another scene in my head based on this...sorry, these days its hard to get any story for some reason...now tht i am inspired for this FF, I think i will follow it to the end...so you can look forward to this one๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks all of you lovely ppl for taking your time and reviewing..I am forever grateful...i will continue as soon as I get some spare time!
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hi! sabz recommended your OS and i'm totally in love with it. I absolutely love your writing style. Anyone who knows me know i'm a ArSh fan and you just made my day by turning them into nerds. Good going and plz do pm me when you update.
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice concept and intro..
Plz do continue soon..
And plz add me in your pm list..๐Ÿ˜Š
Sriha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice part...
do  continue soon...n pm me plz...
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great concept!!!!!!!!!
loved the starting!!!!!!!!!!
please do continue soon and add me to your PM list.
funkybratz thumbnail
add me in the pm list please :)
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome concept yaar
plzzz continue soon
argh i so want him to remove those glasses but no problem i think shilpa will remove them in some later part
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ok so well i finally read the whole part...and omg its brilliant...I was waiting for your update on other FFs but as long as you updated something i am happy...please cont. soon and PM me when you do cuz I would love to read this...Ammy is soo cute and shilpa is perfect...it doesnt get better than this...cont. soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part
cant wait to see armaan blush more...lol
luv the nerdy and innocent armaan
plz cont soon
pm me when you update