Frequent Posters

FULTUSI thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
plzz continue soon
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you very much for such an overwhelming response guys! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  I will surely try my best to update during summer since my summer will start in 6-7 weeks. I am currently really really busy with College and didn't have any time or inspiration for the next part so I wasn't able to update but I will try my best! Thank again for such an amazing response. I love you guys  πŸ€— πŸ€—
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: act12

Thank you very much for such an overwhelming response guys! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  I will surely try my best to update during summer since my summer will start in 6-7 weeks. I am currently really really busy with College and didn't have any time or inspiration for the next part so I wasn't able to update but I will try my best! Thank again for such an amazing response. I love you guys  πŸ€— πŸ€—

ok dear, take your time but make sure to continue this one πŸ˜Š
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely!!!

Do pm me when you update
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
are you ever going to update this one πŸ˜•
act12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona_Mayur

are you ever going to update this one πŸ˜•

Yuh I am planning to, after I am done with SwaRon fic. I tried working on two fics at one time before but that didn't really work out that well for me! So I am trying to finish that one and then cont. with this one!
Shona_Mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: act12

Yuh I am planning to, after I am done with SwaRon fic. I tried working on two fics at one time before but that didn't really work out that well for me! So I am trying to finish that one and then cont. with this one!

Don't leave that story in the middle too. A lot of people are looking forward to that one! You really owe the other FF's time. I know that you're busy but try to take some time out. Jaise main kar rahiin hoon tere liye lol πŸ˜†
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing... 
Do PM me when u update... 
act12 thumbnail
^ Thank you! Will surely do :)
act12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona_Mayur

Don't leave that story in the middle too. A lot of people are looking forward to that one! You really owe the other FF's time. I know that you're busy but try to take some time out. Jaise main kar rahiin hoon tere liye lol πŸ˜†

Yaar jab time tha tab writer's block tha aur jab time nahi hai to ideas brain main aa rahe hain. What the heck? lol. Koshish to jaari hai, bas dekho hota hai kya πŸ€”