Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I agree with PJ ... I've seen people being republican all their lives but now they hate Bush, but what PJ explained makes much more sense. He definetly is one smart cookie. Americans don't even know what it is to live without AC in heat and without Heater in winter or what it is to live without Refrigerator , microwave, vaccume cleaner, car....!! They really don't know what real meaning of basic nececessity is ... and loosing power and once lived as a powerful country it is hard to see others grow ...and Bush really is taking advantage of these scared plp....he promises these dumb janta that he will find the culprit who attacked us and trying to get sympathy from that...ya with all the attractive tax break and health policy he is trying to attract dumb plp and conservatives. and I think 911 was the peak ...he was about to loose the second election whereas then we had 911 and he got lot of sympathy and support about his finding terrorist who wants to distruct whole "world" not just US! and he is alowed to break all law including UN's instructions.....thats the beauty if superpower!
TiN24 thumbnail
I just have a simple question. If Bush is so worried and concerned about his so-called country, why doesn't he take the millions...no wait....billions of dollars he's spending on the war in Iraq and use it to get rid of the poverty in US? Use that money to get homeless people a home, or even a job? Use it towards free healthcare. Instead, he's gone into Iraq to kill more people while he sleeps peacefully. Now that's what you call having too much freedom. 🤢
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Tin24 iz very rite.............
hippi2go thumbnail

Nice points Tin👏👏

Bush does have too much freedom and the main reason for it is because he is the US president "DUH". And presidents seem to get away with anything and everything...Clinton was the only president I actually liked..so what if he had women problems, atleast he didn't go play golf when America was in trouble😆...I don't really care much about politics but all I know is that Bush needs to go😡
Kay Kay thumbnail
First and foremost, I'd like to clear that I am no Bush Fan.

Let me begin by stating that Bush wasn't the President when the attacks on the US were probably planned, Clinton was.

Bush was the President when the attack happened. And Bush's taking the attack to the enemy camp is a direct result of what was perpetrated by 19 men on that fateful Septemeber morning. The funding for the attacks as all know came in from the Middle East. And thats where Bush is currently engaged in bringing order to the perceived disorder in the ME(as seen by his advisers)

A lot of resentment to the US in the ME comes from its skewed policies to the ME countires vis-a-vis Israel. Bush today has a cause, however flawed it may be and he's making the most of it, at the cost of the American tax payer and the lives of its soldiers. Next on US target is probably Iran and Syria.

Keep it in mind though that Iran being nuclear armed is probably a cause of alarm to India too. You don't want to be surrounded by another nuclear armed neighbour, do you?.