sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW d CS is soo AWSUM👍🏼...cnt wait to strt reading😃
plz update sooon😳
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

K guys, me n shagufElina are bak with our FF...

this is the first part out for ya guys and hope u guys like it...

All credits to ShagufElina...the MasterMind behind this FF...

n guys...the FF doesnt actually start with them getting married ...

well that's gonna happen like in the third or fourth update...=D..

hope u guys like it...n guys i dun noe hindi so please pardon the mistakes ( the lil hindi parts)...

n pls to hit the like button if u think it was worth ur tym...N YEAH

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

Part 1:

The loud music blared through the speakers. It was almost deafening. The party was in full swing and Dj was playing some awesome mixes. It was the devil's den, one of mumbai's most famous clubs. This were all the rich kids with money to spare came to chill out. In one conner of the club a bunch of people gathered around a guy and was making fun of him. The leader of that particular group , Sharon RaiPrakash, Industrial Gautum Raiprakash's only daughter. She , along with her rich frnds- simmi, rinni , nil,- were taunting a guy who was apparently not up to there level. Back in their college days there was a divide in their college. They were two groups- Dazzlers who had money, fame everything and Weakling who were not as priviledged and this particular guy, Amar was a weakling.

Nil: gimme the beat guys……

Sharon: Nil, don't waste u rap on this stupid weakling. Isski inte bhi aukad nahi hai.

Simmi and rinni: u r so totally ryt Sharon

Simmi: waise yeh club aaj free entrance de rahe kya?? Otherwise how can he bloody get in.

Nil: aaj kal club ki status kitne down hogaye na

Sharon: c'mon Nil, poor weakling ko feel hoga.

Rinni: dude shayyad yaha kaam keliye aagye hain

Sharon: rins, iss weakling ko yaha ke cleaner bane ka bhi level nahi hai…..

And they continued making fun of him……..

Meanwhile , in a flight…from US to MUMBAI

In the business class:

A handsome guy wearing an Armani is having a conversation with the middle aged man next to him.

Guy: so aapka business India mein kaise hai???  I mean profits

Man: Kafi ache hai……so beta tum India kya kar rahe ho…..

Guy: woh ,actually  I have come here for a project……

All passengers are requested to put your seat belts on. We will be landing on Chhatrapati Shivaji International Terminal .

After landing. The guy and the man shake hands and part their ways.

Outside the airport, in the parking lot…….the guy and the man meet again…..

The guy is in a new flashy BMW. He stops in front of the man and gets out of the car.

Guy: sir aap, kisi ka wait kar rahe ho??

Man : haan beta, mere driver ko aane ke time bhi hogaya. Pata nahi kaha hai.

The guy notices that the man is not feeling that well and is sweating.

Guy: sir, kya aap teek ho?? Aap ki tabiet kuch teek nahi lagraha

Man: pata nahi, shayad BP low hoga

Guy: sir please drink some water….

After some time,

Guy: sir aapko mein chod deta hoon.

Man: nahi beta, I don't want to trouble you.

Guy: sir , I insist. You are not feeling well and in this situation I cannot leave here like this.

Man: okay beta, waise tumhara naam to poocha hi nahi

Guy: oh, my name is Swayam Shikhawat sir

Man : and I am Gautum RaiPrakash…

Guy: wow sir, I have heard a lot about you and your business.

They get into the car and Swayam  drives of to the given address. The car stops in front of a big bunglow with a breathtaking view. A garden full of exotic trees and plants. Swayam was mesmerized by the beauty of that place as he drove in. The car stops in front of the main door and Mr RaiPrakash gets out. The servants come and take the luggage in. RaiPrakash insists on swayam to come in but swayam denies saying that he has to go somewhere else. Then they decide to exchange numbers and meet up some time for dinner. And Mr RaiPrakash also agreed to help swayam with the new venture.

Later that night , in the RaiPrakash House:

G: its almost 12, where is Sharon???

V: Gautum who bachi nahi hai, she's an adult now. She can take care of herself.

G: par Viashaki, who ek ladki hai and this is not the proper time for a girl of her age to come home. She is becoming more and more irresponsible with every passing day.

V: let her be na, now come lets go to bed. Varna mere eyes ke neeche dark circles hogi……

G: yaha meri beti ghar nahi aayi aur tumhe dark circles ki padi hai

N then they start fighting. Just then Sharon comes in and sees them fighting n goes up to her room without even talking.

A few days later,

Swayam was at the RaiPrakashs for discussing about his new project. In the past few days they had grown found of each other. It was almost eight O clock . swayam was in the sitting room, reading a magazine while waiting for Mr RaiPrakash. Just then the door opens and  Sharon comes in wear a Calvin Klein black dress that clung to her skinny figure . it was sure to make heads turn wherever she went.

She comes into the sitting room and sees a guy sitting there. He had a copy of  Frobes  in his hand. She just couldn't stop looking at him. He was really handsome, with his perfectly chiseled calm face with high cheek bones and his tall , lean figure. There was something about him that attracted her towards him, like a magnet. She was still bothered by the fact that he didn't notice her. well , he wouldn't be able to resist when he actually sees me, she thought and moved forward to near him. She was standing right in front of him and still he didn't bother to look at her. after a few minutes , he sensed some1's presence and looked up, but only for a spilt second and then went back to magazine again. This infuriated Sharon. She was not used to being ignored and she didn't like it one bit. She was about to say something when her father came in. she decided not to say anything and kept quiet.

G: Sharon, u r home. How nice of u to come early. Weel, meet swayam…, swayam shikhawat

Swayam got up and shot her a half smile.

G: swayam this is my one and only daughter Sharon.

S: nice to meet u Sharon

SH: u too

Then swayam just turned back to gauttum raiprakash and didn't even bother to look at her. Sharon was on the verge of screaming. She just couldn't stand this. For the first time in her entire life, someone was ignoring her.She just couldn't bloody stand it.

. after about half an hour he just leaves without saying one word to her. this just adds oil to the fire . how bloody arrogant is that guy. Who the hell does he think he is??? She thought…….

after her dad leaves the room, she stands there staring at the door through which Swayam had walked out a few moments age.

SH: well, well, swayam, tum ne mujhe, Sharon RaiPrakash ko ignore karke acha nahi kiya. You will regret it. You will pay for this. Tum ne mera insult ki. I'll teach you such a lesson that u'll never forget it all through ur life. So just wait and watch

Mr SwayamShikhawat...

well thats it for now guys.
hope u liked it...will be bak with the next part soon...
and dun forget to comment and for pm's pls like the first post and add us to ur buddy list as it makes it easier to send...

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW dat was such an AWSUM strt👏👏...ROCKING update guys👍🏼
everything was sooo PERFECT d way d dazzlers were soo mean and rude to Amar...very nicely written😃
aww luvd d Swaym nd Gautam rai prakash scenes hehehe going to b son-in-law nd father-in-law😆...luvd d way u r taking d track...its very interesting😳
nd wow Swaym dus not notice Sharon dats unbelievable but i sooo LUVD dat scene😳😆...hahaha d way she was getting furious for him to ignore her lolz wonder wat she's gona plan to do to teach him a lesson😛
was an amazing update😃...cnt wait to read more😳
u guys ROCK...update sooon
nd thnx for d pm😳
Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thats awesome very nice update keep updating and sharon being ignored nice
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't had a chance to read either the CS or the first part YET - BUT I will soon, very very soon! Very sorry about that, but in a few hours you'll have comments from me :D

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loveeed it!!!!!!!!! for change aftr kriyaansh i loved tis FF 😛
keeep going wanna get next update sooon 😍
keep me in ur pm list 🤗
awsum tha 😊
Awesome first part!! Cant wait to see Sharon ka badla!! 😆
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2