Humse Hai Life

HHL//Written Update: 12th Oct , 2011.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone ðŸ¤—  

The epi start with Raghv and sia, Sia told him that she is poor or anything but she is not thief , So he better not point anything. Raghv comes to the room, Arjun question him about what happened in Girls Hostel and he should have talk to her alone. I did not want insult her and i am not sure what sloni is doing. Arjun told him that he should not play prank on Sia. Raghav ty to justify himself and told him that every prank is pure fun and Arjun,u are my best friend , So please understand.
In the other side, Vishal and his buddy have done something to make next morning bad for Sia. The poster says "She Boxer Dorpok Hai, She Boxer Ek Joke Hai". They laugh and leave to sleep. 
The next morning, Raghav is doing his exercise and having flashes of Sia saying stuff to him.Saloni come from the back and hug him, Raghv try to talk about last night but saloni is like how can you take her side. He try to tell her, he is not taking anyone side. He don't know why things happened last night or they should have happened that way. He questioned her that he could not believe that u were involved. She cries and Raghv get senti and tell her i am sorry and they both said that they will meet in class. 
He talks to himself, and says that he will try to stay away from Sia. The scene shift to Sia, who is walking in hallway, eveyone is calling her bad things like bloody thief (that was really sad :((). Saloni comes to Sia and told her nobody valued her tears. 
Sia sitting on bench and crying. Arjun comes to her. He try to console her and tell her that she should  take up for herself. she should stand up and tell everyone what's right. She get the courage to stand up. she saw the poster and goes to raghv.She ask him that why did u put poster up to find She Boxer. He says that he is not interesting to know who's the she boxer and what language to make u understand. He said that "u are not bad but u are just trying to prove all the time , u have no importance in the world not even in your life." 

Precap: the school is gather around the ring, where raghav ask bada bro , what's the slogan,They sing the slogan to him, while she turn her back to him. he is like good decision pushpa, because like u girl are only for kitchen. She turns back with punch on him making everyone shock. :O

-| end of the update |- 

Please do hit the like Tab for thank you :)

see u all next Wednesday yaar ...
Have fun yaar ðŸ¤—

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
I watch it online and i seem to can't find the epi, please help with links yaar 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .ayesha.

I watch it online and i seem to can't find the epi, please help with links yaar 

yar go here and watch it ðŸ˜‰ me yahin dekhti hoon ðŸ˜›

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_search&Itemid=5&searchword=Humse+Hai+Life&submit=Search&searchphrase=exact&ordering=newest

I-F doesnt allow to post the link i dnt knw why... so please fill * with these words

tv and rum
.ayesha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

yar go here and watch it ðŸ˜‰ me yahin dekhti hoon ðŸ˜›

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_search&Itemid=5&searchword=Humse+Hai+Life&submit=Search&searchphrase=exact&ordering=newest

I-F doesnt allow to post the link i dnt knw why... so please fill * with these words

tv and rum

Thanks foe the link but i i got it on YT yaar 

I am done :)

digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cany wait for the Next episode of SIA v/s RAGHAV match and raghav get punch was awesome hit
way too gooo now
tooo much interesting the show is going on now soo keep up the pase...

@ MB the link you have given in which there many cut outs of the scans??? Did any one get that or know that or feel that as i did so asking that. but its not the full ver. what the episode was on the air. some few sec. had being cut out for sure. But in all thanks for the link.

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nyc update
cant wait till tomorrow
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nycly done
thnx for update
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3