Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ya sahasra its free to use :) !! 
n ya we should have 1 :) ! 
PM Shabzz a.k.a Dew-Drop :) 

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i'll ask her or shabz have telepathy connection with parichay forum,๐Ÿ˜†2mrw she might land up with av section just like she did with banner contest๐Ÿ˜‰
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@angel welcome to parichay forum(i think i'm well acquainted with ur id๐Ÿ˜†,though i haven't interacted with you๐Ÿ˜‰)

hello Sahasra๐Ÿค—

yeah I have seen u around BALH forum a lot just never actually had the chance to talk to u๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes my ID has been all around the of I-F and is still going strong๐Ÿ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
ya i have seen you many a times in balh n telly buzz articles๐Ÿ˜†nice to meet you n we shall enjoy in parichay forum๐Ÿ˜Š
duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
count me too guys..

SINAL ROCKS!!!!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya today nice SiNal scenes.kunal got his first lesson today ๐Ÿ˜†. it's nice n cute how kunal following sidhi to apologise her n sidhi avoiding him.now kunal learnt that we ve to think n get proof to blame.
he is short tempered n also easily blames others he is hurried man.no worries sidhi will straight him up ๐Ÿ˜†.sidhi is right girl for kunal.ab kunal sudhregi.no offence to anyone just my pov ๐Ÿ˜Š
it would be nice if any one can post SiNal scenes frm onwards.
i am in too.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya today nice SiNal scenes.kunal got his first lesson today ๐Ÿ˜†. it's nice n cute how kunal following sidhi to apologise her n sidhi avoiding him.now kunal learnt that we ve to think n get proof to blame.
he is short tempered n also easily blames others he is hurried man.no worries sidhi will straight him up ๐Ÿ˜†.sidhi is right girl for kunal.ab kunal sudhregi.no offence to anyone just my pov ๐Ÿ˜Š
it would be nice if any one can post SiNal scenes frm onwards.
i am in too.

you r right savz,siddhi's coaching for kunal started.๐Ÿ˜†siddhi's reply today mellowed him.๐Ÿ˜Šhow pleasantly he offered her to use the cup board๐Ÿ˜

ya we were thinking to ask shabz for audio-video section for parichay,we may get one soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

you r right savz,siddhi's coaching for kunal started.๐Ÿ˜†siddhi's reply today mellowed him.๐Ÿ˜Šhow pleasantly he offered her to use the cup board๐Ÿ˜

ya we were thinking to ask shabz for audio-video section for parichay,we may get one soon๐Ÿ˜Š

hope we get soon the section.after sleep he didn't forget everything n dose has effect on him ๐Ÿ˜‰
expecting more SiNal scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
starasdf thumbnail
Count me in :D

@Sahasra and Savz 
Sounds like an awesome epi. I didn't see it yet probably won't until tom :(

But yea we can already see Siddhi fixing up Kunal, future for them seems bright and I think I'll be content with how their relationship will turn out.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

Count me in :D

@Sahasra and Savz 
Sounds like an awesome epi. I didn't see it yet probably won't until tom :(

But yea we can already see Siddhi fixing up Kunal, future for them seems bright and I think I'll be content with how their relationship will turn out.

enjoy wu n our comments until you see the video๐Ÿ˜Š.ya she's the one for kunal.ek jhatka diyi hai n immediately came the effect.how sweet he was when he said her to keep the alarm n sharing the cupboard.(nice expressions by sammy) i'm sure they are going to show sinal's relation beautifully.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago