Siddhi Kunal AT || Title Contest || Pg 128 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

enjoy wu n our comments until you see the video😊.ya she's the one for kunal.ek jhatka diyi hai n immediately came the effect.how sweet he was when he said her to keep the alarm n sharing the cupboard.(nice expressions by sammy) i'm sure they are going to show sinal's relation beautifully.πŸ˜‰

Yaar I read the written update and I want to watch it soo badd and yur not helping πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by starasdf

Yaar I read the written update and I want to watch it soo badd and yur not helping πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

don't cryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†why u can't see now?
may i come in ?πŸ€ͺ 

add me  in  yaarπŸ˜›
Sahasra- cause this is 'study time' I'm suppose to be studying or doing something productive. If I started watching shows right I would be in so much trouble. :P But I think IF counts as some thing productive don't you? ;)
Originally posted by starasdf

Sahasra- cause this is 'study time' I'm suppose to be studying or doing something productive. oh study time carry on.If I started watching shows right I would be in so much trouble. :P But I think IF counts as some thing productive don't you? ;)yeah very IFing is very productive workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@shumi tumhe permission ki kya zaroorat hai,tum toh teacher hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@shumi tumhe permission ki kya zaroorat hai,tum toh teacher hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 πŸ˜† par headmistress ki permission leni padti hai na? πŸ˜‰ waise i like siddhi teacher πŸ˜›... more than that i love her student😳
Originally posted by shumi.

πŸ˜† par headmistress ki permission leni padti hai na? πŸ˜‰ waise i like siddhi teacher πŸ˜›... more than that i love her student😳
ab head mistress kaun hai(plz mujhe math banao-ruju ko woh chance dedoπŸ˜†)

yeah sammy's expressions were awesome.😍(particularly the early mrng scene)
Add me too dear..

their chemistry was rocking yesterday. Frankly, i didn't expect much from them, but they surprised me yesterday...

Waiting for more SiNal scenes 😍
i still need to catch up with the show - im about a week behind - but you can totally add me to the member list! :P  

Mannooo and Angel - we have such awesome taste in shows/couples!   πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by sidra2007

i still need to catch up with the show - im about a week behind - but you can totally add me to the member list! :P  

Mannooo and Angel - we have such awesome taste in shows/couples!   πŸ˜Ž
OMG Sidra u here too? OMG let me out and let me

u bet we all do and why won't we huh afterall we don't settled for less na it's all abt the perfection