Thendral

Thendral Wednesday's Update - 12/10/2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the detailed update with the side comments. 😊👏Aappu episode for GW.Charu is not going to marry your son madam.

Finallyshe called charu and charu told that kesari does not like her it's all drama.TA is so happy about his job offer.
Sooner than later he will see the negative effects. Back ground music make something will happen. So scared to watch upcoming epi's. This is to the CV please stop using foul language. Very disgusting to watch the serial with kids.😡
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update and comments!! 

So the "Re-Match" for the title bout is on as the war bugle has been sounded with battle lines are drawn between Treachery, Double Crossing, One Upmanship (re: Psycho aka Devil Wears Prada ) Vs. Innocence, Patience, Girt (re: Mrs. TA).

Psycho is a poor reader of Thulz's journey into TA's heart, as her affection stood the test time and will be stare eye to eye as the tempest (psycho) blows over staying the ground as it [re: her affection is a constant that drew TA over and over again falling head over heels] doesn't alter when alterations happen nor it bends or breaks when the psycho tries her machinations to separate them, in actuality the strong bond between T'n'TA will drive psycho to catastrophe.  So Game ON!!

Useless Nit got saved by his own folly….so SQ has to try another set of tricks to re-ignite the 'unmovable' Nit. GP was tad bit harsh on the wood(en) son.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You Tanu for the superb update and comments..!! 🤗

KP's entry BGM..😕..!! Awesome shock for GW but ended up very fast.. 😡.!!  I want KP to change against Charu some how during the high time of her plan and help TA to come out of the trap..!! I think this time it is Thulasi's turn to prove her love and trust on TA when TA will be in trouble by Charu..!! 

Niteesh needs more of these kind if he goes on listening to Lav.(even though for the first time she spoke with some sense that day)...!! 

GW and Pshyco conversation was 🤢 😡.!! I think this wil be the last plan by Charu.. to end her own track..!! Lets see..!! Feeling really sad for Thulasi..!! 😒
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u Tanu dear for the update..😃...ROFL best people on the serial showed up to entertain all of us especially the lovely updater Tanu baby...😛

Even though GW's shock was for little time it was enjoyable👏..more such scenes are welcome😛. When GW was welcoming KP i thought she was going to give him a tight hug and a kiss like she did to Psycho.🤣..ROFL...he escaped...When she was fuming thinking KP s going to be Psycho's mental partner i thought she would get the coffee from Thulz and pour on his face.😛...BTW...paithayathuku(GW) eppadi pitham varum...🤢

ROFL super nosecut to SQ.👏👏👏..when Nitish cant even do a small work own business am...GP will slipper him and the master brain behind it...Nitish if u have plans to obey ur dad then go to Sudha's maligai kadai..there is an offer right now😛...pls go learn...I think SQ will make Nits talk against his dad and take over the business or will start a new one..lets see...
But still if Nitish has an idea to stand on his own legs let him work as a driver and i would love to see SQ's reaction...😡

ROFL..GW's heart would have burst am...i feel so bad that it did not burst...🤢
Athai ku thonathu ellam unaku eppadi thonuthu..😡..seriyara veliku competion vera..psycho is working 24/7 on this project to grab TA thaane so no wonder...🤢
Already married to TA am..😡😡😡🤢...so cant marry anyone am and its against society am...no psycho u have a love example bhuvana, please follow her in that and marry KP..🤢.antha evanavathu will tie thali be KP and that too should tie when psycho is in sleep...

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for the super-fast update...am sure you wud hv wanted to finish it as fast as psble. posbly with lots of emoticons telling the story...

well today reminded me of the days of Vel- his plotting and planning to take his pound of flesh from TT- ..those days of devious plans and plots are back- this time with a double dosage (so we hope the aapu will be doubly sweet CT😉).

GW in her world of illusion is grossly underestimating T and overestimating the overeating C..and C on the other hand of course will need more than a douse of cold water to rouse her from the state she is in...but the positive that the highwire plans are slowly to find their way after threatening to appear from months...
with TPS/bhuvana track parallel to C/GW's track , we shud have some interesting weeks ahead,
but the actress in GW did a cmmendable job today...we pin our hopes on K to help TT take the escape route from his ladylove (C) and her partner (GW)!!!

Lav is proving to be everybit mini GW, rousing the same 😡 in us...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GW showed this much shock after TA saying Pei is going to marry KP...Imagine what will be her reaction if KP really marries pei?...GW will turn into psycho and will try to seperate Pei and KP so she will get pei🤢.

I think we will get to see many pei and GW combo scenes or pei and KP combo scene in coming weeks...so all the poor updaters will be blessed with psycho's scenes...😕.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and Wonderful comments🤗🤗! Yahooo! you get the Psycho Pizza scene😛.

First part was worth watching👏. Loved to see the scared/irritated/upset GW face eventhough for a short duration👏. TA after a long time did something awesome of informing KP as the Psycho partner. Hope he tells the same to Charu dad when they come from Banglore😉😉. If Charu was nearby, we could have watched nice sandai btw GW and the Pscyho...ROFL...😛

Which motel does people come and serve food for the inmates/mentals? They usually just deliver food only😕. Disgusting Shamless Psycho telling that she is already married😡. Kannala Katina Thali sellathu ma Psycho🤢. Ears started to bleed on hearing the stupid Psycho talk😡. Looks like with the Psycho talk, her arrival is expected soon. Well now Thulz suffering is going to start aa😲? Well done Kumaran! I think many people brain does not work in Oct!👎🏼

The serial is getting degraded and getting into the drainage😡. What kind of talk this GW is talking about Thulz using bad words😡😡. Talking or gossiping is toleratable but using bad language is NOT acceptable.. Sorry to say this, but Thendral magic is totally gone for a toss!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the wonderful and super Update!👏😃

Thanks Bhagi for Monday Update!👏😃 Thanks Vjayam ka for Tuesday Update!👏😃

Hmm, Thuls paavom😳 Loved GW oda face, when she heard KP is Charu oda fiance🤣 Best reaction ever👏😆
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks a lot Tanu for writing update for todays irritating episode. 👏  You definetely need a 🤗

First of all its so irritating to see some foreign lady serving Tea or Pizza to Psycho. Kumaran Sir is trying hard to make viewers believe that Psycho is in london..grrr viewers doesnt care even if Psycho is in hell... 😡 Dont try hard Kumaran sir...

Second thing how come Psycho has so much money in hand? She is giving 5 lakhs to TA just like that and then she gave so much money to Joseph and she is also warning Kesari that if he wants money for business he should listen to her?  😡

Is she printing pounds or dollars there in UK?  Wont Nitish , GP, or Gayatri notice that so much money is going away from their account? 😡

How come GW has so much money to make ISD calls every now and then? Who is giving her money...Sudha, Puvi or TA...? Whoever it is please stop funding this useless GW or Tulasi why dont you hide that wallet somewhere ? 😡

I think this week is just the beginning of a series of irritating episodes...now GW is going to torture Tulasi here and Psycho is going to torture TA there...finally its a double torture for viewers..

I think TA will be thinking Psycho is Kesaris girl friend and will freely talk with her, go out with her and Psycho will find a right time to trap TA...😲