Written Update - October 12- Parichay

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PARICHAY

Written Update

Kapil and Shilpa Visit Chopras.  Raj opens the door.  BOth receive a warm welcome by the whole family.  Kunal and Sidhi too come out.  Sidhi is happy to see her siblings.  (you can call it a hugging session..πŸ€—).  Shilpa asks Sidhi how she is.  She says she is fine.  Shilpa asks if Sidhi missed her.  Seema asks Shilpa to visit Sidhi if she misses her whenever she wants.  Sidhi starts to leave but Seema stops her saying she will get the tea.  Kids follow Seema.  Shilpa enquirs about Veena.  Raj says she will take time to be perfectly alright.

Seema is in kitchen.  Kids come n ask for water.  She gets angry for wearing such clothes with visitors in.  She asks not to make fuss till lunch.  They ask for a story which Kunal told them from his diary.  They tell Seema they opened the diary but didnt get the story.  Seema gets angry for opening his diary n asks them to say sorry to Kunal.  They agree.

Everyone are at dining table.  Kunal is on phone when kids come n say sorry to him for opening his diary without his permission.  Kunal is shocked n looks at Sidhi who is busy serving.  He says they should not do like that.  Kunal looks at Sidhi.  Raj asks him to join.  Kunal goes n sits at dining table.  Sidhi put his plate right with hesitation.  Kunal tries to say something but she goes other side of table.  Raj asks her to join, but Sidhi says she will eat later.  Raj forces to join.  Seema says becoz its her first day in kitchen she should eat with Kunal.  Sidhi goes n sits beside Kunal.  Kunal sets her plate.  Seema asks for daal which is Kunal's favorite.  Sidhi is about to eat when Kunal again starts (Sidhi woh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...)...Kids asks for sweet.  Sidhi says she forgot to bring n will bring it n leaves.  Kunal looks n gives a weak smile to his dad.

Sidhi is in bedroom setting bed when Kunal comes n starts hesitantly.  Sidhi is busy in her work.  He bends along with her.  She looks at him.  He says sorry n he wants pillow.  She gives it to him n goes n is looking at water bottle when Kunal comes again after her n tries to say something about what he said in the morning but she leaves.  (I just loved it.  this is what Mr. Oh so I am great deserves..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.) Kunal looks helpless.

Sidhi is near her bed when Kunal follows her again n says I am sorry for blaming without knowing the truth as kids opened the diary.  Sidhi says its ok as it does not matter.  we dont need to say sorry or thanks to each other as we dont share any such relationship.  I still remember things which u think i forgot ..the deal about our limitations, etc.  She says we both r lawyers n the first thing taught to them is not to blame anyone without proof.  She goes to bed.  Kunal sets his bed at floor n leaves to change.  then returns n switches off the light.  Sidhi is observing all (chori chupe...offo.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..)  (nice BG...i dont know which song...but lyrics was mazile hai juda juda magar hai humsafar..) Kunal too tries to sleep

Next morning, alarms wakes up SiNal.  Sidhi asks Shilpa to off the alarm but put her hand on it so does Kunal.  They both look at each other n get up.  Kunal tells her that he does not use alarm but Sidhi says she is used to alarm.  She says she will not use next time but Kunal says she better put alarm as she needs to go to office.  Kunal offers to empty a cupboard for her seeing her getting her clothes from suitcase, but Sidhi refuses.. (dont worry Kunal...later ur both cupboards will be in her hands...)

Thakral is busy in office when Richa comes to him.  Thakral is all happy as she decided to join office which will help her forget other things.  Richa says she did not join office but came to take him somehwere. Thakral is all happy n cancels his meetings for outing.  Richa takes him without telling where.

Thakrals goes to Chopras.  Thakral gets angry for bring him there.  He asks why she is here after Kunal;s marriage.  Sidhi opens door for them.  Richa tries to take Raj's blessings.  Thakral asks permission for Richa to meet Kunal but Raj refuses.  Richa requests, Raj ignores.  Sidhi asks to let them meet n Richa puts her hand over Sidhi's hand.

Richa goes to Kunal n requests to listen to her n can decide whatever n she will agree.  She says she came only to say sorry for making such a big fuss without understanding n she knows he did it all for Veena n she is proud of Sidhi too.  Thakral says its all bcoz of time this all happened.  He says they r related since long either it be bcoz Kunal working for him or Anand.  Being elders they need to think about things n decide.  He says Kunal n Richa should be together .  If SiNal get divorced everything will be alright.  (I am gonna kill him...😑😑😑)

Recap:  Thakral offers to send Sidhi to America for further studies.  Gaurav agrees n says no one is accepting this marriage.  Richa says to Kunal if they r together everything will be back to normal.  Kunal hold her hand tight (why do i feel he is gonna throw her out...πŸ˜›)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this thakral naa itne dino tak he was trying his best to spilt these two and now asking for kunal hand

and i hope kal kunal blasts both richa and thakral in his style😎
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so so so much for the lovely updateπŸ‘

hmmm is it just me or is Kunal older Brother a very useless money hunger man? like seriously what's up with him and his short memory?

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update naz,here's the song Zindagi yeh safar mein hai ,kat raha hai rasta hum safar to hai magar,manzileee hai juda juda

bechara kunal haath mein katori leke baitha tha thinking that siddhi will serve dal,magar siddhi toh mrs.kunal chopra hai aise thodi na dethi haiπŸ˜‰,but its receiving time for him.enjoyed sinal scenes.😍

btw y'day seema arranged siddhi's clothes in cup-board na,ye phirse apni suitcase mein dal liyi.

ye thakral-gaurav,richa😑😑😑(shaadi ko mazak samajh rakha hai)

i'm sure kunal is going to throw richa n thakral outπŸ˜†

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

this thakral naa itne dino tak he was trying his best to spilt these two and now asking for kunal hand

and i hope kal kunal blasts both richa and thakral in his style😎

wahi toh,thakral-besharam kahi ke.ab darr laga hoga ki uski beti zindagi bhar kunwari rehegi.

ya kunal mon ki tarah phirse blast karna chahiye inn logon ko n defend siddhi saying she is his wife😊
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

thank u so so so much for the lovely updateπŸ‘

hmmm is it just me or is Kunal older Brother a very useless money hunger man? like seriously what's up with him and his short memory?

he's younger to kunal,n ya ye pehle se aisa tha,after anand's demise n his mother ill health i thought he changed but ek hi din mein back to his original self.seema should handle him again.πŸ˜‰
vidhisalot thumbnail
thnx 4 d update...
juz loved today's epi...kunal k expressions dekne layak the wen he was tryin to talk to sidhi...@ dinning table n even in room...felt nice abt dat sinal will stay in 1 room so mre sinal scences...
Juz wanna kill both thakral's ... wen kunal took richa's hand it was nt dat he will go with richa..bt for throwin richa out of the house...
Cant wait for tomm epi...it would be rockin...
duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the ALARM scene...they were so embarassed..and the way both of thwm were trying to adjust was completely WOWww...😳😳😳
loved it...
and you r right.. i also got the same feeling that he is gonna throw her out of the house..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
both father and daughter are a psycho pair...
Kunal has to show them there place...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update.
ya me too thinking yesterday seema put sidhi's clothes in cupboard today again in suitcase 😲 may be blooper.ya hoping kunal throw takral out of the house n that his bro also back to originality again ,devil again climbed the tree no job also better throw him out n let him know now.today kunal got his.this bros originality comes watever the situation may be hahha.no worries sidhi arrived everybody will get their dosesπŸ˜† takral talking abt kunal-sidhi marriage n gaurav supporting it 😲 now i understood richa is father like first takral has to get treatment 😳 comeon tkral instead of sidhi u can send ur daughter to america for studies for sometime  n get her married. this takralbhina has money but can't think good for his children.how is rich i wonder sometimes.he is owner of a office n rich but he thinks silly can't think constructively even for ur own children πŸ€ͺya this all for more drama as happens in soaps .seema has to give divorce to gaurav that will be better πŸ˜†