PS team in IF!!Prabu-page 2/Reva&Video,Pic Pg4&5!

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi folks,

Here is a plesant surprise to all of you...!!!

As I promised earlier...I have been trying to get hold of the telephone numbers...but could not...Finally...San Media Execeutive producer Gurubaran helped me...Thank you so much Gurubaran...( Uravugal Serial)
Guess what I got Kalyani's ( Revathy) number...and talked to her.

She just finished a shooting session...and she was very sweet...and she passd her phone to Syed Anwar too ( Prabu) ..I had a brief talk with him...as he had to for his shots...He was amazed that I did so much research about their production on internet..

Kalyani and Syed conveyed their sincere thanks to all the updaters who writes the episode every single day ...and for all the discussions going on here!!

So go ahead and welcome them buddies...!!!

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Wow... that's a fantastic news'na?!! 😊   Thanks Atinama for all your efforts to make this PS thread more & more interesting! 👏

WELCOME Kalyani & Syed Anwar to IF!    😃

We are very happy to know that  you both will be joining us here in the forum. I just wanted to say that PS team & the entire cast is doing an awesome job and this serial seems to be definitely a nice one ⭐️ comparing to some other same old repeats...  😉   
Keep up the Great work!! 👏 👏 

Edited by supree - 12 years ago
Wow! that's awesome!

Welcome Kalyani and Syed Anwar!👏

So far P.S is the best serial  that i have ever watched.  i have been watching every episode from start to now. Every single episode is worth watching.
Keep up the great work!👏😊

Welcome Kalyani & Syed Anwar! 

Perivom Sandhipom. is  a well crafted/scripted serial.

Story line is ver y nice ... please keep up the trend and donot step into Polygamy which has become  norm in serials these days..

Every artist in this serial is doing their best and its a treat to watch!

Keep up the good work!

Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
Welcome to IF, Kaylani and Syed..

So far the story has been good.. Hope you keep the pace..

YaaaY! Welcome Syed Anwar and Kalyani to IF!

Keep up the good work in Pirivom Sandhipom serial!!

Story is going in a very good pace and not dragging like most of the serials!!

Congrats to each and every members from the PS team who put so much effort to make this serial a great success!
Yippee.. Welcome Kalyani and Syed to IF!! It is the best serial in Tamil televisions now.. And you guys are really amazing!!

Do keep up the great work!! 
Thanks Atina for your efforts to bring Kalyani and Syed to IF!!👏

Happy to know that you both will be joining us here in the forum. 

This serial is good to watch together with family members...⭐️
All the artists are acting well... 

Keep the tempo going till the end...
Wow.. Thats a great news for all PS fans.. When Kalyani and Syed goona join us in India forums.. Great work atina.. Finally ur efforts are goona be viewed by the PS team as i told u that day..

And more than the story line i love this cast.. They all are doing a great job.. They made it look realistic.. All the best for kalyani and syed and welcome to INDIA FORUMS.. Will be eagerly waiting for u guys..
thanks very much atina for your efforts.. 👏👏!!!!!!!

A warm welcome to Kalyani and Syed here!!!! I enjoy watching PS and so far PS is tremendous!!

Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago