Thendral

Upd for Thurday - Shock after Electric post Pooja

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Super Shubba Akka style comments Akka!!!😃 As you wished you got "Tele serial history la for the first time...Electricity post ku pooja"🤣

We thought that electricity post is in-front of her house...its random electricity post in-front of some paavapatta person's house😲...Did that lady vendufy that Thulasi need to end up there? 😕 Why i feel GW is going to end up in front of that electricity post and these same ladies who saw will see GW there later too...when she is homeless🤢...Even if GW's kids chase her out she got something to do in her hand...using her how to ruin families skill😡. Some how i feel like GW is going to make Pei's plan to fail again right after she do pooja to tree🤢.

Charu planned LS w/o her athai knowing and athai played her role very well to ruin that...now athai is doing with out telling pei...so what can we expect🤢

Idiot GW is using poor god's name for everything...Grr...that annoys me like anything😡...she prayed in temple aam and TA got job right away aam...your god is UK la eating pizza right😡...lie mela lie in the name of god😡.

TA's partly working brain total aa stopped pola after going to Bangalore.

Tomorrow Lav scene  varuma varatha...pei scene varuma varatha...as its my update😕

@ Shubba Akka...🤣 after watching that scene i was telling in my mind...paavam our akka😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Awesome update and comments!👏

Ammam, GW asking ideas from the Psycho what she needs to do😕. Ullaga Maha kedi asking others for ideas😡. Lets see who is going to run down the streets you loser GW🤢. Even people walking in the road is calling this GW as mental...LOL... 🤣

This GW is going to sit near that light pole and beg after getting chased out by everyone in the house after getting caught😃. GW mouth needs to be stiched only. She thinks talking like this will make Thulz run away?? Thulz eventhough she cries, she has more stronger heart to bear all these nonsense talk than anybody😃.

TA?? Forgot first anniversary also😲?? Literally his brain stopped working aa🤢? We expected their first anniversary to be very pleasent and sweet but it looks like they will be away from each other on this special day😕!! Will there be a twist on their wedding anniversary??😕 But very disppointed with TA🥱.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubha for the superfast  colorful update with apt tittle.  Irritating episode with irritating conversation between GW &C. 😡😉

Mother is setting up a girl against his son😡. Enna kodumai sir kumaran ithu😲.What is this TA's mom probs? She is so annoying with her ill thoughts. 🤢😡 This irritating specimen has to be admitted in some mental asylum fir her twisted brains.Omg she is doing pooja for electric kambi' such an idiot lady she is. Saying thanks to let her speak with charu.

Part 3 was irritating and moreover disgusting to watch😡.Disappointed 2 Sigh Thendral should get rid of showing such scenesNo No No.KP was a confusing character I think soon he will be in favour of TA and expose Charu's plan. Thulasi displayed emotion when TA left was sad to watch. We viewers want new thulasi who fight back with confidence. Waiting for Ta's reply for thuls. 😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the update and comments! Languor, Mediocrity and Ennui is plaguing the series.  Will the creative wake up and smell coffee??

The T'n'TA phone call had lot of similarities similar situation when both of them got separated immediately after marriage and Thulz called TA after MM wife fried T. While the situation is similar, the zing, the verve and the spark of that call was missing today; lead one to wonder as to what has changed??

Has TA changed?? – This is going to be the byline around which the whole plot is going to revolve. Looks like TA has changed, but seems to be for the worse. While on the outer, one may appreciate that TA is becoming more mature, practical and has started to grasp the realities and demands of everyday life. But the closer scrutiny of TA's words to T, paints a sorry picture.

The guy who celebrated T's birthday, their first meeting with fanfare has completely forgotten their marriage anniversary, it's completely unlike TA.  For a guy who said that the affection and devotion that T has for him is what is going to lift them to greater heights, now says that Greenback is the only factor that decides social standing regardless of whether the person is good or bad. He yaps that affection is not the core……money is the deciding factor- complete shocker and an utter disappointment considering that he had always valued human relationship, prided his social service mode as his DNA.

Star of the day: Thulz, for the utter contempt and 'don't give two hoots' attitude that she displayed when GW ranted.  Looks like GW will reach lunactic asylum much before her golden statute reaches there.

T'n'TA got married when T was in her first term of her freshman year in school. Her sophomore year has not commenced, how come the marriage anniv has come early?

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update. Good comments. Project "chase away tulz " started. Gw thinks she can chase away Tuls. T is not going away madam!. Though T showed some Grits when Gw was ranting her tirades, T should have said something very sharp to GW in Sudha's presence. By now T and Sudha should be clear on who made the fake job happen thru Charu. There was a knowing look on T.T should lose that crying. It is very irritating. Time for T to show her kills at Sudha's shop and move on. At the same time I am glad Periappa diminished Nit in front of LA.Useless Nit needed this. Now LA will not have any respect for NIT. She may be the one leaving NIt for a better creep like KP and become a real odukali. All this is poetic justice. GW has been abusing T of being Odukaali's daughter. Let her get a her life time shock when her own daughter does this. Kumaran! pls make that happen.
As for Tulasi, is she not B's daughter. cant she inherit some bold qualities from her birth mother? why should she be so meek and be a cry baby all the time. She needs to change fast. Mr K ! that is what we want to see now not when the serial is about to end. We need to see villains being torn to pieces now.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba ji for the wonderful and funny Update!👏😃 Loved ur side comments😆

Hahaha, irukave vaali illa, ithula new plan veraya? All the best SMM😆 Maybe GW will succeed in chasing Thuls away, but never in seperating them👍🏼😆

Hahaha, electric post ku poojai? Why is she doing that? Apdi panna something bad will happen ah?😕 Pls tell meee😆 Hahaha, i love the street ppl, GW is crazy am.🥳

Anand, this is the punishment for you. Enjoy🤣

OMG, TA range ellam changed😆 Athu enna puthu T-Shirt?😲😆 Cute phone scene, but omg TA forgot their anniversary? This is not a shock for Thuls only, FOR us too😲😲

Im sure anniversary will be sad and bad for Thuls😭

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akkoii for your lovely update and nice comments 🤗.

Pei TA kaiyala Adi vaangama oyamaatudhu pola irukku 😡.  Somone really should slap this pisaasu or the periya pei 🤢 🤢..whoever it is please do it for viewers sake, old woman nu ellam paakaatheenga plsss 😍.

Wowww TA forgot their wedding anniversary 🤣...I just started laughing when Thuls said it is their anniversary coming wednesday...what a hubby what a hubby 😡 😡. Like Thulasi i was not shocked either that he forgot the special day, i don't know why but kind of expected this to happen 😒. With this rate i won't wonder if TA asks who his Kuttima is 😭 😭...lol. I hope hereafter i never drool over this TA character even if he should be back to his normal self.

@Akka...oh Akka...i won't be shocked if psycho comes back on their wedding day to Blore and stops him from going to see Thulasi 😡 😡. Appuram enna psycho will koothadichufy with him on his wedding day to irritate us to the core 😭. That is what someone like Kumaran is capable to show in his serial 🤢 😡. Ithukku mela enga expecting nice and cute T&T scenes for their wedding anniversary. Athan psycho aapu vechuruche T&T ku and thru that Kumaran kooda namakku vechuttaare one biggg aapu 😡 😡 😡.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba akka for the awesome update and side comments,🤗 Superb Title..!! 

OMG light post pooja..!! 😡 I somehow liked that street people like Shammu..😃..!! Again same old dialogs by GW to T, P and S..!! It was good to see Thulasi throwing the dosham pooja cover(light post pooja cover)😆

The magic of Thendral was T&T's love..But TA talking like this thinking about money... so disappointing..!!😒 😲  Waiting to see what is TA's reaction..!! Seems like Thulasi is going to suffer on their first wedding anniversary..!! 😭
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks Shubba akka for super update! 😃 Your side comments were tooo much... ROFL

Here's my idea of what GW was doing for light-post pooja...

1. GW praying for the dog owner of that light-post to come and chase Thulasi but dog will have sense and chase the scary gutter monster instead 😆

2. Light-post represents Charu aka God who gives her thigil effect like electricity and hopes for such prayers to be delivered.. 😛

annnd Gunz, dont lie ma.. you won't drool over TA va...🤣🤣🤣 paapom paapom 😛 watch him do something completely romantic and unexpected and u'll be like awww😳😳😳...ROFL.

Besides in his defense, TA's most important days in life is Thuls bday and the day she came into his life. All other days, like wedding day is just formality 😛😛... ROFL, that's TA's logic 😉

But ur right with one thing and that's that Thendral story writers are meaner than a terrorist 😭 and so they will tease us like T&T might see each other and then last minute something goes wrong...
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago