WU 13 Oct'11 - KC preparations and Sid plans.

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Maria. That was really fast.

First time I did not like Shipra today...
I like this Ashwin track .. Priya may just react so normally that Sid's al plan may fail
I liked how Ram acted, looked, presented in Sid's room .. during bonus discussion .. very nice He kind of looked at Ashwin but could not recall ..

nice update maria😊

ha yaar golu aise baat kar rahe hai ki -he celebrated so many karvachauth(don't worry mr.tablet kapoor aapke weakness n priya ka trump card dadi maidan mein aachuki hai😉,aapko ab rukna hi padega n vikram-neha ko bhi apni side mein leliyi hai toh aapko ab priya keliye fast bhi karna padega😆😆).aagese mrs tablet kapoorse panga na lena.😉

shipra toh 😡😡😡.how long will she do barabari with kapoors.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
nice update yaar...⭐️⭐️⭐️ full of emotions..
we have to wait for 3 days how mr.kadoos kapoor falls for priya's plan...
it will be hillarious if dadi makes him to fast tooo as priya hinted to her that some of her friends husbands do fast for their wifes...
he keeps repeating its not his first kc... it will definitely be one if it happens...🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
sorry again i skipped shipra😡😡😡 parts completely...
though i appreciate your loyalty on writing it... 😆 😆
great weekend to you tooo😊
Edited by rtsd - 12 years ago
 Thanks Maria! for the update! 👏Good job! Smart Priya using her trump card...Dadi! what cool thinking!Let's see the Ashwin track is going to bring!
thanks for a wonderful update.
thanz maria for this wonderful update. So things are moving really fast for Sid. Lucky bugger. Dunno what will happen on Mon when Aswin andPriya come face to face...
thanks for lovely update and ur use of emoticons adds more color to it hehee

shipra annoys me more  but jab bade ghar ki beti laayi hai to she wants to match up to the standards which r beyond her and in process she is ignoring ayesha

i think ashwin plan wud backfire and then sid wud use ayesha 

she wd  be his trump card and all becoz of frustrations building up in  ayesha due to shipra

smart priya  need to learn lesson from her hehee
awesome update maria...loved it
thank you so much