Pavitra Rishta October 13 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome detailed update Bhallarox :)

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla...

Feeling sad for Sachu and Shravani... They are bcoming puppets in Savita Aai's hands.. She is just disgusting 😡
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bhalla,
Great job as usual. You have got the format down in a fantastic way now.
Colours are great too!

Not a very interesting episode.
Thought we would see something related to DK and the chawl project today. Hope they don't delay this track and Sachin/Shravani track for the K's house problems.

Bhalla, when I post this reply, I'll reach 1/2 way to being a Dazzler...1500 posts!!!   I'm happy about this, but gosh, I'm only half of the way there! 😲  When will I become a Dazzler, Bhalla? Thanks for being the one to get me 1/2 way there! 👍🏼
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Bhalla,

Great job as usual. You have got the format down in a fantastic way now.
Colours are great too!

Not a very interesting episode.
Thought we would see something related to DK and the chawl project today. Hope they don't delay this track and Sachin/Shravani track for the K's house problems.

Bhalla, when I post this reply, I'll reach 1/2 way to being a Dazzler...1500 posts!!!   I'm happy about this, but gosh, I'm only half of the way there! 😲  When will I become a Dazzler, Bhalla? Thanks for being the one to get me 1/2 way there! 👍🏼

Hi Sharon Di😊

Thanks so much🤗 I agree with you completely, today wasn't a very interesting episode. I hope Savita one day gets exposed for poisoning Sachu and Shravani's mind. Sharon Di, how do you think Vinod will react if Manjusha and Sulo have another fight? I hope he sides with his mother.

Unfortunately you become a Dazzler at 3,000 posts😒Great job though, you are 1/4 of the way done👍🏼 I must say, you have made it to 1,500 posts very quickly. Actually, you are not far behind me at all, you probably will become a Dazzler before me😛
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di😊

Thanks so much🤗 I agree with you completely, today wasn't a very interesting episode. I hope Savita one day gets exposed for poisoning Sachu and Shravani's mind. Sharon Di, how do you think Vinod will react if Manjusha and Sulo have another fight? I hope he sides with his mother.

Unfortunately you become a Dazzler at 3,000 posts😒Great job though, you are 1/4 of the way done👍🏼 I must say, you have made it to 1,500 posts very quickly. Actually, you are not far behind me at all, you probably will become a Dazzler before me😛

Awww, Bhalla,
I don't think I'll become a Dazzler before you! No way! I usually take about one week to gain 100 posts. At this rate, I'd become a Dazzler by the end of February, next year!!! You are much more active than me, so I'm sure you'll get there before me! 😊

Re Vinod...I think he's over Manju and her tantrums. He is totally fed up of how she treats people, and how she lives her life. For sure, if Manju has a fight with Sulochana, Vinod will take his mother's side!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Balla Manjusha and Vinod leaving their house track will be happening soon.